ITT: post 3rd world inventions

ITT: post 3rd world inventions.
OP starts with this nice shower that people at least in Brazil use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpz1GCgEUk
youtube.com/watch?v=cNjA0aee07k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_water
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

typical british sink

What is that?

I wonder if they ever get zapped when they use a shower, probably rarely but I feel like it must happen from time to time.

For some reason I always thought this was just an Sup Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpz1GCgEUk

WTF I hate Brazil now

this
what the fuck

>he missed the last thread like 3 months ago

What happened

brazialian showeheads

Never happened to me. I actually only realised how dangerous the shower head looked after I started browsing the internet because I've literally never heard about any accidents with it.

I won't defend electrical showers since they're horribly energy inefficient and I really wish my countrymen would use something else, but just to answer that question: no, it's impossible to get zapped by the water because it's a closed circuit and water conducts electricity a lot worse than the metal from the coil and electric cords, plus droplets can't form a circuit.

Average brazilian shower.

Chuveiro eletrico

I was zapped several times when I was riding on the bicycle under power line.

>russian power lines
wew

>mfw ""first worlders"" pay like a thousand dollars to boil some water
>mfw we pay like 20 dollars to have hot water in our homes
top kek enjoy paying more for the same shit

nice brazilean legends

our water is drinkable.
Your "water" contracts STD, diarrhea or worms.

I had one of those

It almost killed me once

that doesn't change the fact that you guys pay more for the same shit

A water heater is not that expensive lad
Gas or electric, or you can combine it like me with a solar heater

we pay for drinkable water

you pay money to shower in industrial waste.
People pay you to take their industrial waste away over here.

it is when compared to 20 bucks an electric shower

I like my water extremely hot

yes, cause you know Brazil isn't like the 2nd country in the world with more drinkable water in the world you know hahah :^)

see
I still think its stupid

>brazil
>drinkable water

Enjoy your Zika famalam

>mfw ""first worlders"" pay like a thousand dollars to boil some water
Uh.

enjoy complaining and resignating about everything the media says it's troublesome. Also enjoy not having the olympics this year haha :^)

>our water is drinkable.
No. When you take a shower in Germany, your hair became hard. We get most of our watter from under soil aquifers.
Only few regions use waste water, mostly because they don't give a fuck about living more than 40 years old.
Also. I take at less one bath a day, and my monthly water cost is little less than 7 of your cheapest bottled water.

Gas heating is cheaper you fucktard.
t. Gas heated home

the equipment isn't you fucktard
t. a guy that went to install a gas heated shower
yes, everybody is with hep C now hahaha, also people are rioting in the streets due to lack of water hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=cNjA0aee07k

If you are interested.

>No. When you take a shower in Germany, your hair became hard.

"no"

I can´t fucking believe that just this year these pieces of shit were officially banned
>tfw 3rd world transport

>Your "water" contracts STD, diarrhea or worms.
But it doesn't? 't least not in my region

This is from São Paulo. They literally dump shit in all rivers, and end up without watter for a few weeks. Few days of hard rain put the level hight again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_water
Every single person who visits Germany complain about your shitty tap watter.

>least not in my region

A boiler will last a very long time (if not a lifetime), it's pretty much a construction expense.

water contains more nutrients.
that's why even our migrants are bydlo alpha 1,90m chads and you're rainforest monkeys.

lol no, boilers need replacing every 5-10 years and always break down at the most annoying fucking time (middle of winter.) but.. they're not thaaaat expensive.

Why insist that all of Brazil is like Africa? If anything the most fucked up parts of the country are in the rural areas where without a doubt your statements are correct. The country is bad, yes, but it's not bad as you say it is.

I'm living in a gas heated house for 20+ years and we never had to buy a new boiler, so in the end it's cheaper.

>nutrients
>water
The amount of minerals in water is so insignificant that cannot change shit. If the amount of minerals rise, people will simple die. It's called pollution.

I have access to liveleak.

You either get stabbed by a tranny prostitute or shot by favela thugs.

5 years is a very long time for me.

whats the difference between Brazil and Botswana?

You get a point. This shit is our 10% poorest people. High unequality is a mess

>getting baited this easily

Just stop replying to Mehmet, you dense cunts

In the fucking nowhere cities, yeah. And northeastern capital cities where it's most frequent. And we're talking about pollution and water not killings and degenerate trannies.

He doesn't seem bad though.

yes liveleak is an accurate representation of Brazil, yesterday i just saw a thug choping all fingers of guy because he refused to pay rent hahaha such a graphic scene!

No-no. The chances of getting stabbed outside rio de Janegro is very low. And Thugs only live in 200K habs cities.
You are most likely to die when you are hit by a car. Brazilians are retard, and keep driving with their phones. Last year, the number of accidents caused by phones was way bigger than those caused by drunk folks.

is this the /luso/ butthurt squad or are you samefagging? Not enough Danganronpa spam for the first.

Europoors will never understand that big countries are far more diverse than their little pieces of clay.

95% of the shit you see in liveleak comes from the green and purple areas, meanwhile the true elite is living in the blue.

sure...

yes it's all fault of blacks! Genocide now!

lmao poor brown monkeys

>95% of the shit you see in liveleak comes from the green and purple areas
Almost entire map is green and purple

thank god haven't seen one these in a long time

~10 seconds in paint

>poor
Very few Brazilians that come to Sup Forums are actually poor. Most of us come here to practice English. And shit post, obviously.

>This shit is our 10% poorest people
You're saying that our brutal crimes are committed only by the poorest people in the country? How deluded you have to be to say some shit like that?

>In the fucking nowhere cities
>northeastern capital cities
>what is Rio de Janigger

Brazilians here are really desperate to defend their country at all costs. Since foreigners don't know what the country really is they'll unite and lie just to make it look more acceptable. Happens every time, i cringe every time, it's quite pathetic

This is actually healthier and more hygiene than normal toilets. Not comfy though

requesting the Argentinian electric shower

yes everyone is as rich as me HAHAHA! That is why we are so smart!

What kind of china boilers do you have over there?

what is the nicest city in southern brazil with 100k plus population??

>defending your country on a kantonese pottery forum

for what purpose?

none, South Brazil is a fucking meme

why paint? i could simple edit the html in real time.

Violence basically happens in every capital. At least São Paulo is based enough to have cops with balls willing to kill criminals. [spoiler]That's what the news says at least[/spoiler]

But user, France and Belgia exists.
>Its fine because we life segregated away from the actual society
No Fritz, no Fritz.

because some idiots take everything from this place as absolute truth and we care about random people

I was faster with paint.
I'm also not a hacker.

>hacker
>html

Soo, are you a immigrant?

when i was a kid i slipped and fell in it, not very healthy desu

Please let me in and don't kill me, Brazil. I don't know any Portuguese and look like a pussy.

What are my odds?

>we care about random people
You shouldn't. It's just Sup Forums pleb, bru.

He was taking the piss. But just in case don't hack me anonymous.

do you actually think you could have a conversation with diaspora in English?

You overestimate the magic of public schools.

You never had a chance

also it's a good place to discuss against stupid people and to hone your argument skills. Especially since most people here are right-wing autist drones that have resigned any struggle except the one to confirm why they had to abandon all their hopes of success kek

define pussy.

Too late. I am already installing chinese crapware on your computer.

nonsense
you put shitty paper in the can you dunce, not in the hole

Well, I don't consider myself well-traveled but Curitiba is the capital of Paraná and it's pretty comfy.

Yeah true, but don't take it too seriously. It's just few people on the internet. Don't shake your head for them.

absolutely random street view in souther brazil

it looks comfy

absolute madman.

how did you find out my ip

skinnyfat pale dude with a baby face

looks comfy indeed.

Why is this element running?

Foreigners do not take our givens. So it makes you think "if its like that? Is it really good?"
And you need to argue or shill to get there.