/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets some ribbons • user finally has his Senfer 4in1 arrive • user considers buying a pit bike from Taobao • New coupons are posted in the /csg/ Discord regularly, here's some posted in the thread for your convenience • Jumper EZBook 3 Pro flash sale today for $220 • user is mad Gearbest has asked him to provide them with a photo of his credit card and ID card • After one month of use this ZUK Z2 stops charging youtube.com/watch?v=aJBK3Vdqcxs
• user gets a cheap logic analyser • user is still happy with his Wileyfox phone • user requests link to custom poster printer I provide him one with a review from another user Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqAyY0TCGr4
aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Anime-Figures-Toys-Hatsune-Miku-PVC-Keychain-Keyring-Pendants-Dolls-Kids-Friends-Promotional-Gift-2/32796294642.html
rockdirect.aliexpress.com/store/1872645
aliexpress.com/item/DenzelWashingtonWatch/32634744094.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_620996.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVe2lc1W44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

r8 programming socks

• user gets a silly kitchen gadget he doesn't need.

Why didnt you include my fucking lightbulb faggot

>250 word essay on the opium wars due tomorrow
>can't stop ordering stuff from aliexpress

>AmA ;)
How worried are you they actually sold you some minimum budget masturbation aid for Chinese men?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or chinked
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is chink alway rember delivery day

I got Mi band 2 today and how do you get it work so it displays whatsapp text? Currently it only shows whatsapp icon.

What's the cheapest most reliable SATA SSD?

Missed it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Here's anons fucking bluetooth speaker lightbulb

Kingdian

kingspec and kingdian

eat that frog

>kingspec
no

there's always at least one feedback saying "it broke after x months" on kingspec listings

>calc 3 exam on wednesday
>probably gonna spend more time on unchinking my screwdriver set than actually learning

Any gopniks to give endorsement for this?

go study and when you're done you will feel great
don't listen to your brain listen to me

I'm going to do the same thing

r8

Bought that Jumper EZBook Pro 3. The TechTablets review isn't as good as this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqAyY0TCGr4

only if you try them on.

Maximum flat/10

will you be my GF(male)?

>fagawt being incapable of lasting 2 minutes without bringing up his gf

>there are trolls on the internet
you don't say

Are you literally incapable of putting your phone down for more than 5 minutes?

the fuck
pics wearing it

But I'm shy ~~

please ~

he's a self-confessed fat beta with a gold digger asian ((((gf)))), of course he'll bring it up every chance he gets

This is the best chinkphone
Prove me wrong
Pro Tip: You can't

wtf the iphone 7 is based off an chinkphone?

Isn't every smartphone technically a chinkphone at this point?

every tech you own is chinkshit
everyone is chinkshit
you're chinkshit

>he's a self-confessed fat beta
If I was perfect, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums...

FYI
>2017-06-11
Is there something wrong to browse "just for you" -tab while taking a shit?

top kek

Any good chinkshit e-ink ebook readers?

Here we go..

>wen day is chink
kek

And they are already broken

Bought a refurbished Nook but it was meh.

>Not buying darn tuff lifetime warranty
instead getting cheap chink shit

>QW [...] OPU
>A [...] KLOA
What the fuck is that keyboard layout?

Nazi.

>Snacking on the toilet
? ? ? ? ? ?

What to get with the 20$ cupon

Drevo
Can't go wrong

Select coupons are a scam.

anybody have this? how is the quality?

aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Anime-Figures-Toys-Hatsune-Miku-PVC-Keychain-Keyring-Pendants-Dolls-Kids-Friends-Promotional-Gift-2/32796294642.html

Source? haven't seen that

Sorry m8, that's not the Huawei P10

Just asking, has anyone used or know about the Ulefone Gemini Pro? Looking at the frequencies it seems like it would work with T-Mobile

Dear friend could you tell why is that
Best regards

It wont get LTE on any US carrier

You have to spend a fuckton for anyone to accept them. Other coupons are almost equally useless. Outside of a few deals like the $0.03 usb cable you basically can't get a good deal with coupons. There's a good chance that if a store has coupons you can probably find the item cheaper elsewhere.

oh, i thought he meant browsing trough aliexpress on phone and posting here. And no i wouldn't buy shit like that, i just found it hilarious that something you would see on russian shopping channel

does official flagship store mean official flagship store?

rockdirect.aliexpress.com/store/1872645

They powerbanks with lightning input looks nice and Rock is /CHINKSHIT/ approved, but i don't wanna get chinked

zoe always related

>does official flagship store mean official flagship store?
Is there a link to it from the brand's homepage? If not it's probably just another scam.

There already is a russian /csg/ on 2ch

QW...OPÜ
A...KLÖÄ
It's probably Finnish.

No, it's german.

I know, whats your point?

Anyone found a decent BT speaker with a magnetic base. Need one to put on the tank of my bike.

>cyanogen mod
>no longer exists
LEL

They rebranded to Lineage OS. Nothing else changed.

What's the best auto-range multimeter, for the lowest price? AKA: /csg/ approved multimeter?

Do you really want to trust your life with chinkshit? Just get a Fluke, m8.

what? do japs buy slavshit?

Where to get fake DW?

aliexpress.com/item/DenzelWashingtonWatch/32634744094.html

Best chinkshit laptop for someone going off to college?

Racisa

No, dvach/двa.ч, not 2channel.

What do you need it for? There's one for $300 or so with half decent specs but nothing for 3d gaming, then there's the xiaomi mi air with midrange specs and midrange pricing.

I don't game. I'm going to be going in as an Archaeology student, but I'm taking a Comp Sci course so as long as it can handle that, word processing, is decently light, and doesn't look cheap, I'm happy.

Jumper EZBook Pro 3 then
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html

Damn, that looks like a great deal, thanks.

cube thinker i35 is the best current chink laptop in terms of bang for buck.

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_620996.html

youtube.com/watch?v=3HVe2lc1W44

Bit more expensive than the Jumper 3, but I'll look at that review, thanks a lot.

>Archaeology major
I am so sorry.

I come from a family of Archaeologists, I kinda grew up in the environment. Any reason why you're saying that?

Oh. It's kind of a meme major if you aren't already involved in the field, desu. It's on the same tier as majoring in >history.

Well you're getting a 3000x2000 resolution over 1080p resolution, powerful processor, a 256gb SSD, proper integrated graphics, a touch screen and effectively Microsoft Surface specs for a fraction of the price. It's a good deal considering how much it packs into the price even if the price is higher to the EZBook.

You're not wrong, it can be difficult. I'm aiming to be a professor, so I'm kinda bitching out, but it's definitely not a field that's easy or profitable to get into.

Sounds worthwhile to me, especially with that resolution. I'll check it out. Thanks a lot for the help user.

cheapest is crucial

What to do?

For some reason my package was sent half way across the country where some lady signed for it.

Confirmation period has time out, but I still can open dispute.

dispute dispute dispute.

ali should be able to step in, especially given the tracking should provide proof that the seller fucked up.

post dinosaur bones when you find them

Angeng AN8002.

Btw I just bought this off Banggood for 13USD. Just werks. Screen is bright and clear. Auto ranging works well. Comes with a k type thermocouple. It even has a brass thread insert for the screw for the battery compartment. 9.5/10 would recommend. Also this is a compact meter, so it's about that size of your hand

how do you buy stuff from aliexpress safely if alipay was terminated

what

what is the best case/screenprotector for the redmi note 4

Alipay wasn't terminated, only the wallet service was

I use ali all the time and never have saved credit cards to any "wallet"

That paleontology, user.

I used to really want to be one when I was a kid. I watched too many Indiana Jones movies and that one Jackie Chan cartoon.

oh, ok

Higher resolution in anything portable that's battery powered is NOT a good thing for normal usage.

Tell that to the Surface or any Macbook Pro post-retina

What are the "flatest" /shortest ear buds I can buy? I'm looking for a comfortable pair of headphones to wear while I sleep.

I previously had the Baseus Lark earphones, which sit near flush in my ears, are there any another earphones out there that are a similar size?