Daily reminder that you do not belong on this board if you use Windows 10

Daily reminder that you do not belong on this board if you use Windows 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Mo3GTcOQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
peppercarrot.com/
blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
youtu.be/Ag1AKIl_2GM
stallman.org/microsoft.html
linuxjournal.com/article/4803
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But it werks

no it doesn't, it can't even idle for 20 minutes without getting BSOD

I've been using W10 for almost a year now, never had a single BSOD, all you need is not to do stupid stuff

fake and gay

only one thing on there isn't able to be disabled and it's all valid uses of the data. Captain czech is just mad because his exploits don't work on w10 and he wants people to stay with w7

I know windows is shit, but what the fuck do you want me to do, im a professional graphic designer, photographer, 3D modeler and illustrator. I NEED the software like cinema 4D and Adobe Cc, autocad etc.... there is nothing in the market that can replace these tools

Apple hardware too weak, hackintosh too unstable.

Do I not belong here?? Kys. No one belongs anywere.

>I-it's a valid use of d-data
>M-microsoft needs your picture, address, and a keylogger so they can server you better

Windows 7, for now. When it loses extended support, Linux with a VM for Windows 10 with no network connection.

Why don't you go make me a FOSS program that'll enable me to give a shit about your dumb cunt opinion

It's only valid because all the things described on OP's image correspond to the Insider versions, which are precisely about collecting data. The big exception is the last one: Windows 10 ignores the hosts file for its own processes, regardless of version.

Windows 10 is mostly fine for most users. Willingly using the Insider Preview versions without getting paid is retarded, though.

I think I would have noticed uploading of 80MB files happening in my network

>you do not belong on this board
The funniest part is when this is attempted to be used as an insult

prove it

I don't think you understand how this site works.

>Original web page doesn't load
>Translated version is literally just some guy assuming shit with no proof and simply stating DNS queries as 'proof'

What if its the only thing you can load onto EMMC memory due to the fact that the Win7 Kernel is bit fuck all for USB 3 drivers?

This is pasta, take it as a suggestion. The fact is that there's competing software on linux. Not telling you to learn new software or to use linux just pointing that it's not true that there's no good programs for what you're describing.

Kicad
youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
Natron
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
Blender
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
Krita
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
Krita
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
Lightworks
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
Kdenlive
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
Unity3D
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
Opentoonz
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
Godot engine
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
BricsCAD VS Autocad
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
Bricscad
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
Freecad Demo
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
Freecad BIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
Freecad & 3D printing
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
Gimp 2.10 features
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
How to install photoshop on wine
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Mo3GTcOQ4
Digikam
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
Pixar Film Production
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
Linux art 1
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
Linux art 2
peppercarrot.com/
Davinci Resolve
blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

Use a DVD drive for install. Surely you can dig one out of somewhere.

the sata blocks are not a registered boot device
no clue why, but eh, I've dealt with Microstar that only allowed RTC changes before.

Please take GIMP out of these suggestions. It's notoriously shit, the UI is shit, and drawing a circle is an involved process. Anti-free-software shills will latch onto your post and try to discredit all the software you listed because GIMP is garbage. It's a red herring they can use.

There are some third party utilities by motherboard manufacturers to load USB3 drivers onto a Win7 ISO, but they don't always work perfectly. Worth a shot though.

True, but I'm knowing its not going to work
Thanks Udoo

Well is there a FOSS alternative?

decryptor.exe

>drawing a circle is an involved process

nigger i've literally NEVER had to do this in all my years using the GIMP, and any circles I DID need came from inkscape, srsly why is anyone even drawing anything in the GIMP?

is drawing a circle in the GIMP really that common? my friends in the engineering dept here even have it installed to do quick edits (blurring sensitive info and cleaning up screenshots and photos for presentations) and they've never had to draw a circle either, when is drawing a circle necessary?

I use Windows as my primary operating system and I use GIMP all the time, even when supposedly "better" alternatives exist. The interface is shit - GTK on Windows should be considered a war crime for how not-native, glitchy, and horrible it looks - but it simply has too many features that other drawing programs lack, especially with all of the limited-palette art that I do.

I do wish it had better PSD support though, because on the odd occasion when I need non-trivial uses of it with nested layers n' shit, there's really no alternative than...obtaining...Photoshop.

They could do it in photoshop

when i read the pic related i was convinced it was fake because it was just too fucking ridiculous to be true. To see all those win10 cucks not proving it wrong, but DEFENDING it. meaning this bullshit is actually happening and they're okay with it....i just dont know what to say.
>valid use of data
>keylogger and spycam
>valid use of data
Just to what ridiculous extend have these people brainwashed themselfs to avoid taking responsibility for their own freedom. Like im not even that much of a "muh botnet" guy, I use windows 7 as my main OS i mean no reason to trip too much. But to get yourself milked, used and scammed in plain sight? Come on man you need to wake up. Grow some balls for fucks sake

Im going to try the 3D software thanks for the list

Win10 is fine for gaming.

Intel managemet engine and the AMD backdoor probably do the same thing. Unless you use a processor from like 2006 it doesn't matter what OS you use.

>not using a processor from 2006

>im a professional graphic designer, photographer, 3D modeler and illustrator.

Doutb

the world is going to shit if things like these keep getting any worse
it's 1984 all over
I think I'm going to cry
for real

post more from the guy

>I need all the software that has been forced onto me (and that I probably pirated) and I can't change because I have baby duck syndrome and cry when presented with different software

Does open source even matter, if extremely complex piece of code software like clang can inject backdoors into all kinds of software?

what if i dualboot because I succumb to the botnet for not breaking my .docx files?

This is why windows is shit its literally spyware

Thank you.

If this was the case I would already be in prison??

Eh, we're all already fucked. Thanks Patriot Act. Not using windows ain't gonna solve shit.

"some czech guy"
Sounds trustworthy

use windows 8.1, still cancer but a million times better than winshit 10

more trustworthy than Microsoft

I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at, cans someone explain?

Ill take things that never happened for 20 please

>some czech guy
Trusted sources confirm

windows is only for video games and business software that isn't written for other OSes. if you use it as your daily driver you obviously don't care about your privacy or security.

the average person on Sup Forums has no reason to use windows, which is why the only people that do are gamebabbies from Sup Forums

I'm no expert but I think I've seen it before. He has a program open recording outgoing data, saves some to two files and decrypts it. They are screendumps of his computer.

but it just werks

> hurr i can't use the os for retards without getting a bsod, that means surely nobody else can either

how to make it stop?

dont get it, derp

>t. win7, deleted telemetry updates

It turned out to be a hoax, but linuxfags will still bring it up for the next ten years because they're afraid of the Microsoft boogeyman

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

Friendly reminder that Windows is malware.

>It turned out to be a hoax
nah brah, just use RSA Decryptor to decrypt those encryptions. easy as.

I called it that as soon as they started forcing updates to Win10

There are companies that have modeled out just about every person in the united states based on internet interaction, phone data, location, etc and use that data to inform political campaigns. They also have a 'black box' that collects data and gets something like 30%+ yearly returns on their stock investments.
I don't think being afraid of a spyware OS is that big of a stretch. I mean, if you carry a smartphone, you already have one.

same here!!! sos!! im a video editor and i use adobe avid and sony software! i want to run linux but this software wont run natively! hackintosh? fuck apple. please somebody tell me there is somekind of updated windows7 version outthere. running win8 is making me lose my mind and win10... well win 10! help!!!

>link
>"Windows 7 and 8 are unethical too, because they are proprietary software"
Explain.

If they do please inspect your network traffic from another machine while running one of those devices and find me the otherwise unexplained transmissions from those devices to their motherships that thus far nobody has managed to find despite a significant amount of security research about them.

Except you can't, because they don't. Look, I get it, the ME & PSP are scary and they are a serious concern for the freedom and security of personal (and enterprise) computing. But making up fanciful stories about things they simply don't do isn't helping anyone.

How about using Windows 7? It's not like any of those programs are Windows 10 exclusive.

>It turned out to be a hoax
Proof? Either way, Windows 10 is still riddled with telemetry.

>"Windows 7 and 8 are unethical too, because they are proprietary software"
You can read about that on their website too.
gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
Windows 7/8.1 are a lesser evil really.

This. Using Adobe CS6 infinte trials on Windows 7. Since it was a Skylake build, I had to half install of Win7 on my old computer and complete it on the new computer.

I don't think you can just decrypt shit that easily. Microsoft probably aren't that retarded, it's a serious security flaw.

>Either way, Windows 10 is still riddled with telemetry.
100%. Fuck that shit.

Yeah, I'm on there, but where about does it explain that part?
>Why we must insist on free software
or
>Proprietary software is often malware
?

>I don't think you can just decrypt shit that easily. Microsoft probably aren't that retarded, it's a serious security flaw.
I've heard similar arguments, although no one provided real proof. It would definitely be interesting to see if that's what Windows 10 is doing, among all other data mining.

any proper tutorials how to go full fledged linux video editing. im talking i used after effects for 10years, and sony vegas is my main cutting software although i got to use trash premiere in front of customers. i tried kden live, lacks too many options. i need batch render to a lot of different formats and sharp 4k live preview vegas does offer. what about after effects though? any way to run it smoothly and natively on linux? virtual machines are not an option, come on im doing super heavy shit.

Is this your first day on the Internet? Searching for these things isn't that complicated.
youtu.be/Ag1AKIl_2GM

You're going to have to ask Dreamworks because they use linux.

I feel bad spoonfeeding you this much.
stallman.org/microsoft.html

Yeah fair point. I'm not thinking straight at the moment, a bit of stress and all. Thanks for the link user.

>You're going to have to ask Dreamworks because they use linux.
wait what the fuck. I've heard of tech people in animation studios using linux but that's about it.

yeah!!! please any articles, guidelines, tutorials, blog posts, anything that can tell me what they use and how? workflow?

animation yeah, plenty of software, but video editing??

Krita

>drawing a circle is an involved process
1. Select pencil tool
2. Set size
3. Set color
4. ?????
5. PROFIT
Even a brainlet could do it.

>stallman.org/microsoft.html
I can't help you on that one, I use Windows 7 and Premiere/After Effects CS6 using amtlib.dll. Video and image editing are probably the two main reasons I'm not on linux on my desktop

accidentally auto-quoted that link, whoops

win8.1 with a modded start menu, and setting os in check, can work fine. but it does crash, it bluescreens sometimes etc. im on x99 5820k gtx970

in-house developed software, not free to use for the general consumer

Try it on win7

Oh and here's an old article.
linuxjournal.com/article/4803

>DreamWorks has followed three paths to Linux: new development, porting and third-party-vendor porting. Head of technology Ed Leonard says, “To dramatically reduce costs was one of the big motivating factors in moving animators to Linux. But, it is our animators' productivity that really counts. Telling the story well, not the underlying technology, is what matters to us.” Using Linux saves time for the animators because Linux PC performance is so much faster than the five-year-old computers being replaced, even though those SGI IRIX workstations were awesome machines. Leonard adds, “Microsoft software continues to play a key role in our overall business, but Linux is particularly well suited to animation production pipelines.”

>in-house developed software, not free to use for the general consumer
Naturally, but even so I'm impressed. Getting non-programmers/non-tinfoils to pick up a new OS is hard.

>Try it on win7
this

gahnoo
you say it through the nose

>using Windows 10
>ever
:v)

fuck them, I just made all my passwords 20+char. I need to learn to touchtype.

how did you get an upside down carat nose?

You copy it and use CTRL+v

where is the upside down carat symbol on my keyboard?

Special character, have to do ALT+118

arent there programs that remove all of the above?

But I'm on GNU/Linux and can't use ALT codes on it. I must use ctrl+shift+u

You're funny user.

>Linux with vm
>autocad
>graphics

I hate it when people who don't know anything chime in on a subject.

But you're not, dumb anime poster.
End yourself.

>linux with vm better than straight up os
what a fucking idiot

This

>imagine the butthurt when microsnsa ups their game in the next version of surveillance os

invest in popcorn stocks, this ride is only getting wilder