Who sent all the tech jobs to India and China?

Who sent all the tech jobs to India and China?

Why is China outsourcing tech jobs to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBfkXimbBw
keatphotography.com/teh_anbalagi_rom/
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/06/who-invented-e-mail-shiva-ayyadurai-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American Capitalists who saw that regulations had decreased in the states and were allowed to abandon American workers.

>have expensive workers
>other country has a bunch of workers that will work for less than half the ones in your country want
>in IT, a field where the internet means you can work from pretty much anywhere

China's automating now too, actually, because wages have risen so much there. Foxxconn was laying off like 50k people last year.

Jesus christ is that a human in the right?

yeah, why?

lel, found sauce for pic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBfkXimbBw

She's more attractive than the chink

You can't work anywhere, no one will pay you to write something if they can't look you in the eye. You work where the clients are, it's no one's fault that corporatists somehow find the time and money to jet to poor countries rather than rich ones.

found more

keatphotography.com/teh_anbalagi_rom/

lmao

There are entire, successful companies such as Canonical and Mozilla which have more remote employees than in-person.

So what do we call their kids? Chijeets? Pajinks?

Only if by human you mean apes, yes

Jesus fucking christ those animals on the right

They've realized they need superior black genes to gain some girth and length.

send them all to mogadishu

fpbp

>decreased
think again

Lamo... Hahaha brown hahahaha poop!!!! Hahahahahahahaba monkey lmao!!!!

Ape!!!!!! Lollllll

t.butthurt Pajeet

t. Cletus

Keep your Sup Forums shit away. This thread itself is shit and don't belong in Sup Forums

They're both Asians :^)

>pajeet hate
>Sup Forums

Lurk for two years before posting

I've been here for a while. I'm tired of countless pajeet hate threads. Just make a general so other threads won't get pruned or take this shit to your containment board Cletus

Cream of the crop rises to the top.

>Indians in Europe and the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in Europe and the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in Europe and the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

Indians are the new global elite

Poo in loo

Where are you from?

This is why we need flags on Sup Forums

wow. has multiculturalism gone too far? or are pajeets actually here now.

Tech jobs are over now that every poo in the loo can java for a few bucks. Learn a craft or apprenticeship like house building - that's where the money is.

I am also sick of the four thread templates here on g.
>AYYMD IS FINISHED POOINLOO HAHA PAJEET COMPANY
>JEWTEL IS FINISHED OY VEY GOY SHUT IT DOWN HAHAHAHA KIKE COMPANY
>Pajeet hate thread v.256384851
>Linux circlejerk and distro war thread

>Average age on Sup Forums

If you can't make it, just lie and sue until you do a poo in the loo
arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2017/06/who-invented-e-mail-shiva-ayyadurai-history/

SPACE

>Linux circlejerk and distro war thread
if anything it's the windows and macfags trying to stir shit, you look at actual linux threads and it's good discussion sans a few faggots. I'm willing to bet my mining setup that it's the same faggots who spam windows and osx threads claiming X is dead because they got like one new feature

I've never seen good discussion of Linux. I remember i found a YouTube video a while back where a guy was talking about his issues with Linux and the comments were just a flood of angry Linux autists refusing to acknowledge anything in the video as a reasonable complaint. A large percentage of Linux's user base are VERY thin-skinned and somewhat pretentious.

they came from reddit, the place is full of them