>nostream's failure still a sore subject for sarek
>poorboy doesn't regularly browse /ptg/
>sarek brings back nostre.am as alienhippy hate site
>sarek learns who gattina is
>user tells the story of 312cuck
>hdb recruitment on apl
>sarek continues to lie about pth/red
>sarek's ego

Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for shitposting, by recognizing top keks through news headlines and by advancing the interests of its members.

Have a question?
>FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
>IRC #opentrackers.org irc.opentrackers.org

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/930496
tsdm.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=823395
youtube.com/watch?v=wR4cXffvQD4
youtube.com/watch?v=2kd0UxA0cbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is sarek's head so small?

/ptg/ is ded

All trackers are dying, oppaitime will be the only tracker left in the end

any updates to AB recruiting?

AnimalBites?

Trackers are dying? Hell, /ptg/ is dying...

>AB
>recruiting

Is it worth getting in BTN just to get good weebshit encodes? AB is full of shit encodes because of no quality control and the good ones are always underseeded. How good is BTN when it comes to chink cartoons?

ask rukia politely on U2

>implying there's anything coming fucking close to AB for fucking anime

fuck off spaghetti

Any news on BBT?

Whatchu mean? It's up and running.

Has anything happened since it went /private/? Any plans to open registrations anytime soon?
Does it even have invites?

Well, he's not wrong. Participation has declined a shitload over the past year.

>There will be a system set in its place, either invite or applications or something similar a bit down the line.
Nothing new on that tho.

This, after What died it was pretty active couple of months, but it's death mode again for /ptg/

I have a creeping suspicion that AB isn't ever going to recruit and they only said that to get nyaa refugees to shut up for a while

How would I get back in to whatever music tracker will get me doddodo after being out of the game for like 10 years.

Yet they give out tons of invites for some inexplicable reason.

of course not, AB lie all the time.
"we don't know who leaked the db", yet zeroxv was banned almost immediately after.

anything good on ab legends forum?

only 26 legends, let's hope one of em among us

they know that weebs don't have any friends

how do you know there are 26

Someone spoil the AB secret achievements?

I consider the private tracker game a hobby. Is that pathetic?

unrelated but is this real

It's not a bad hobby considering how much media you get out of it.

Does APL really recruit to HDB? If yes, what's the requirements?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

everyone point and laugh at the stupid neon

next news

If even news can't be taken at least somewhat seriously, what separates ptg from a total shithole with wanna-be-cool-kidos showing their ego.

/ptg/ has long since become the personal attention-seeking space of morons like spaghetti. It's essentially useless these days and I feel sorry for neons who won't receive the help that I did back in the day. It's pure cancer now.

When was /off created? Who were it's creators? I might be neon, but at least I am in all except for ptp

Path to GGN?

*unzips
you can start here

Red,teh

lmao what???

google it maybe?

Is there an easier path? RED is near impossible without buying shit to upload and Teh takes 1 year

>Does APL really recruit to HDB
kek

3 months from teh

Nope.

Take the pedophile route

pic related

O****T***? Any requirements besides PU?

wtf, looks like they upped the requirement after open signups.

teh is doomed

Which trackers have an official IRC channel for invites?

the curry ones

jesus christ, this is getting out of hand, soon they'll make a 10 year requirements and you'll finally get into hdbits when you're 100 years old at your deathbed.

of course they did, invite sellers probably created couple accounts each with the open regs

poor pooloo getting the shit kicked out of it on reddit. lmao

Give me a quick summary pls, i dont visit plebbit.

If the tracker doesn't annoyingly mess with the infohash (most do, unfortunately), you can just update the tracker list on the torrents you'd like to cross seed and see what sticks.

Edit: I was trying to make a point that I clearly failed to make, so let me try one more time. One of the things that makes bittorrent awesome is that it's essentially content-addressed. If you download a file from one tracker, you could theoretically seed that file on another tracker with very minimal effort, 'cause the bittorrent protocol takes care of guaranteeing that it's the same content.

The problem is that this breaks private trackers. Private trackers basically require users to use a subset of the protocol so that they can track their usage, and centrally manage the economy. This is unfortunate because it's the only reason that questions like the one the OP asked exist at all. Bittorrent has an elegant solution to this problem, that is broken by private trackers.

That is the point I was trying to make.

What about animebytes? I had seen a link to an invites channel on their network somewhere, but I never visited because I was too scared.

Nope.

fuck off

>look up album on rutracker
>no results
Piracy is dead

Eat shit neon.

no u

you look for artists on rutracker, not albums you retard, they're mostly packed as discographies

Rumor is that HDB is planning to do a PURGE. All the "I only DL the newest Marvel capeshit couple of times a year" users are gone.

>look up artist
>only one hit, album which isn't the one I need

just use soulseek or something you faggot.

Have you checked yout- i mean apooloo?

Can someone post the invite forums on AHD? I wanna see if it's actually worth getting rank on there or not.

>director and one year on teh
Why even recruit there at that point?

Because it will still net them couple of superautists a year who'll do more long term seeding than 100 average users combined.

If you take the best available release of every film that's available in any private tracker (full DVD, full BD etc.) and you have 100 people with a 24TB NAS, you could probably share "all" films.

Microtrackers for archive beasts are the future, better get started.

Sure thing fampai

So was spaghetti

Are general trackers any good? I'm assuming they probably only have mainstream stuff.

thoughts on APL's ATOW idea? also will the picks be freeleech?

Doesnt matter really. Could work on R*D if they made it neutral leech.

Is Digital-Hive worth it?

/ptg/ is a dead thread

You can google them all.

invite me TO AB RIGHT NOW!!!

sent =^)

sarek sometimes wears blue trousers

AUGH NO U DIDNT

see

That has always been the best thing about /ptg/

/ptg/ as a place for receiving help is a meme

Animebytes
PU+3 months
That's it

Why did you tell me tehc was a thing? They've got less than AB. This isn't a way for me to move up. Why do you lie to me? All I want is to get into passing the popcorns yes.

It's pretty unlikely you'll ever make it to PTP, bud.

And why would that be?

If anyone needs redacted 2017 uploads re:creator's
OST just dropped
nyaa.si/view/930496

If you can figure out how to get the lossless off tdsm it's like 1 GB or something tsdm.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=823395

I wish all top-tier tracker would do this frequently

they should
no point in keeping users who dont really need the content or at least help with retention
almost every cabal tracker could probably cut the bottom 20% and there would be absolutely no negative effects on the tracker as whole

>how to /mark/ yourself: the post

Sawano's stuff is always uploaded within 24 hours, silly. This is just free buffer.

MAKRED FUCKING MARKED, GOT YOU NOW BITCH

you've literally just /marked/ the poor uploader. wow, just wow.

And it will be uploaded anyway since his stuff is super popular and everyone's EAC log FLACs all originate from the same source.

I already reported you to zed and 312c
enjoy your cabal ban bitch

re creator is done by sawano?

Yes, Sawano drop and all
youtube.com/watch?v=wR4cXffvQD4

youtube.com/watch?v=2kd0UxA0cbE