Talk crap about intel

>talk crap about intel
>shill for them only a few days later

is there anything he won't do for a few shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XcNiKUm5j1s?t=51m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Few shekels
>Getting 7 brand new $1,500 CPUs free for mentioning a sponsorship 2-3 times in a ten minute video.

I hate Intel, but I would have taken them up on that deal without hesitation.

>talk shit about intel's new processors
>receive free 6950X from last gen
>use it in a video while also blatantly stating that it was paid promotion and that people should do their own independent research

How is this shilling?

Not to mention the loss of revenue of not having new CPUs up for review.

For what he makes and what he is given in computer parts alone, I would drink Intel cum by the gallon.

>i'm linus
>get paid to be an "entertaining" advertiser
>get Sup Forums mad when i'm being paid to do my job

mfw

who the fuck pays tech reviewers any notice anyways? you'll never fall victim to shilling if you do you own fucking research

mfw this faggit is 30 but looks 19

>visit an ad companies' website
>expect not to see ads
Why is Sup Forums so retarded? Also some faggots already made it really clear that they would drink Intel's cum for the gibs. Is this the state of technology board?

>looking younger is bad

looking young is good

everyone assuming you're gay, even when you're married with kids is not.

This. Do you guys not remember all of the reviewers in times past that have gotten shut down over lying about paid promotions?

Linus may be a spec sheet cuck, but at least he comes clean about everything. He makes the right jokes and shills whatever product they pay him to shill. But he always tells you to head to the forums and or do your own extra research in conjunction with a lot of his videos, especially higher end products.

I just wish I hadn't heard the rumors of him being a dickhead of an employer.

I wouldn't switch just yet...
youtu.be/XcNiKUm5j1s?t=51m
I'd suck jew dick for all those sheks too.

I seriously can't believe how this guy is relevant to the technology world. He is just an attention whore like Ray William Johnson...

>heard the rumors of him being a dickhead of an employer.
Spill the dirt user, what's it like working for him?

Luke is not gay??

No I was being genuine. I heard that he paid astonishingly low and didn't usually give out any free hardware. Isn't that why luke tried to branch off and do his own thing? I kind of feel like Linus would be a dick bag after 8+ years of doing YouTube. He's prolly got a huge head.

Where did you hear this? Does Luke not really like him outside of work?

BUT GEE, HIS IZ SMRT NONVBIASED AND KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.
PLUS HE'S POPULAR WIT MY FRENDS

Seriously. People get upset with him because they treat him like a goddamn celebrity.

For the same reason you initially thought I had worked for Linus, I also had semi legitimate reason to believe another user on the time had worked with him and dislike it.

He pays his video editors like $20 an hour.

I made more doing reception work, and all I did was post on Sup Forums most of the time

>talk crap about intel
He just depressed intelfag, pic related

I know a gay man that was once married and has a child. He came out of the closet at like 40 something years old.

It's shilling, but it's honest shilling. Or at least, as honest as you can get while shilling.

The best and most legit reviewers are the ones who are already rich and buy all the products they review and give their honest opinions uninfluenced by intel cum.

SCRAPYARDWAAAAAARS

>do your own fucking research
that's how people do research
they look up "i7 7700k review" on YouTube and come across these videos

>AMDrones actually believe Ryzen or Threadripper is up to par

Even Jay had to dump the 1800X because it wasn't that good compared to the Intel that he has.

It will be the same with Skylake-X especially the paperlaunched processors.

No major Jewtuber will carry Threadripper as a daily editing station.

That's not what shilling is newfag

>inb4 talk crap about something
>get called a shill also
>i-its shilling a-user, just bad shilling

>It's shilling, but it's honest shilling. Or at least, as honest as you can get while shilling.
Kek no. The whole point of shilling is it's dishonest. Either done by people who profit directly or fanbois.
BTFO

The new workstation video was filmed before the other one.

He said he's going back to Ryzen now that the launch issues are ironed out. Fuck off, shill.

there is no functional difference between honest and dishonest shilling.

The only difference is that in one case you pay someone to lie, and in the other you find someone who already believes your lie and get them to say it.

>Paying the bills is bad.

He fucking said he was sponsored. Its not like he just did his workstation builds and then pretended to have an unbiased opinion that x99 was the best choice. He got them for free, and all he had to say was "Intel gave me these for free, so this is a 'sponsored' segment".

Honest to god, the video was half assed. I wouldn't be suprised if intel demanded something else, or made him pay for all the shit in that video.

He doesn't have to agree with your sensibilities. He has to make money to pay his employees and carry on.

>Shill:
>Noun
>an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

He's an accomplice for sure. But he's not posing as a genuine customer. He said he got them for free, and that intel paid, supplied the parts to do that. Its called advertising.

The "shill = advertisement/advocacy" meme needs to fucking die already. It ruined this board.

lmao, that's the LED mainboard meme guy, isn't it?

trips confirm

That's his job. He actually got a great way of making a living.

You jelly?

They are not, not really. I actually upgraded TODAY, first thing I had to do was to upgrade the BIOS because it wouldn't even boot GNU/Linux. It works fine now but that was a bad initial experience.