Immigration

I want to leave the country of Jews in order to become a goy like a good boy. I feel bad paying my bills here in Israel and I want to give my money to the great European countries. I look white and I am willing to learn any language and obey the laws. What European country would suit me well?

Everyone else in MENA seem to think Sweden is the place to be.

>I am white
>Lives in Israel

Nice try schlomo, you're going to have to try much harder than that to falseflag

Stockholm has all the opportunities and a growing economy.

If you proof sefardi heritage you get instant spanish citizenship when you want it

Do you still have that parasitical Jewish mind?

1939 Poland

I once felt the same as you, then I matured and understood why everyone say that there is no other place for us Jews outside Israel.

Your leftwing Jew buddies have made Israel so hated by the mainstream left, it would make being an Israeli difficult in many countries, especially with the growing Muslim population (also supported by Jewish lefties).

Your best bet in Germany and claim some holohoax citizenship. Most Jews can jew some German citizenship out of them.

Also its ultra illegal to speak ill of the chosen people there, so its probably your best bet. You can scream antisemitism if anyone bothers you.

Still with all the muslims arriving... no where is good or safe now.

If I were you i'd stay in Israel. Europe is doomed.

My grandmother from my mother side comes from a big documented spheradi heritage, but everyone say this Spanish passport is a scam for our shekels (Spanish course and fees), and even after that they are not likely to give it.

Go to USA. If you tell their Christians you're Israeli they'll let you impregnate their wives and they'll raise the baby as one of their own.

Memes aside London is a great city, and there are a lot of Jews here (hasidic, secular and every shade in between.)

Can you expand on this please? I don't really understand why you'd feel like that. Like, further than 2-3 generations maximum you came from a European country, right? I do understand why you'd feel nervous to stay in France etc atm tho.

Lol, I want to go to Israeli and serve in jewish army. Am I mad?

Not really. If I was a Russian Jew I would be on the first plane to Tel Aviv 2bh.

leave , burn your identity and forget about being Jewish or Israeli
קיצר פוסטמות כמוך המדינה לא צריכה ...

בכיף

Yes, You shouldn't think about self torture.

I don't think it's that easy

Even in America in a large relatively liberal city in the Midwest I've been called a kike while leaving a synagogue. Talks of "those people" and how "they're all against". I don't have to deal with the brunt of it because most people cannot tell and or know that I'm Jewish.

Anti-semitism is still there. It's not always out in the open, but it's there.

Are you a girl? You can sleep in my bed

please respond

You're a faggot and a cuck. Right now Europe and the states are just as shitty as us, you missed the run away boat long ago

/this

Israel is already better than most European countries.

Fuck you.

I'm not an anti-semite, but Hasidic Jews are some of the most corrupt people I have ever come across in my life. They're currently being intensely investigated for massive financial corruption and welfare fraud here in NY. In the city, you have politicians who do your bidding and then when you're called out on it, you scream anti - semitism.

Corruption is rampant, intensely rampant, within the Jewish community and none of you EVER discuss it. I personally know Jews who willingly take Medicaid and food vouchers from hungry families, despite having a semblance of wealth and/or solid financial standing. You also invade, literally fucking invade, certain spaces in NYC and takeover the space by inviting others, raising rents or downright pushing out others. You advertise for jobs strictly in Yiddish or Hebrew, or you publicize welfare programs in these neighborhoods only in those aforementioned languages, despite living in a naturally multicultural area.

>ur mad
You're fucking right I'm mad. The corruption is on a massive scale and you all get a fucking pass for it. Everyday. Every fucking day.

You Jews tried coming to Washington Heights, but got fucking blown the fuck out by DDP and other Dominicans, including Dominican politicians.

The only Jews I respect are the non-religious or the modern reformists.

t. Dominican, born in Bronx, raised in Harlem and living in Brooklyn.

When was the last time you saw a hasidi that could say that s/he wasn't obvious? Never, that's when.

There's no doubting Hasidics are a nightmare, you're fucking right. I wish you luck in doing something about them, because you'll need it. But how can you say though "You jews" and then go on to describe only the Hasidics while also saying you respect reformers.

I was a bit heavyhanded in my language there. My primary gripe is with the Hasidics.

But most Jews, I've found, do not call them out on their shit or downright ignore it/cover it up as much as possible. I've brought this conversation topic up and I'm just told I'm being anti - semetic or biased.

Dominicans do fucked up shit from time to time and I call them out, too. I've seen some Dominicans try some shady shit and I've called them out on it. Bodegas have a habit of being in bed with drug runners/dealers and I've made it a habit of informing police everytime I see something suspicious because it reflects badly upon me and my culture. There seems to be a severe lack of policing in the community overall. You recognize bad antics, but fail to call them out. The few Jews who DO call them out are punished and excluded, both from the culture and community.

There's no accountability. Enough is enough.

Weve got a lot of israelis in Berlin as they are seen as a token minority there the city adorns itself with.

Generally in western europe people will be quiete chill, but the arabs and turks will hate you openly if they find out.

In eastern europe people cant stand your guts, I dont know about spain.
So whats so bad about israel?
My state sells tanks to fucking saudis, yours fucks up some native arabs both are morally wrong but may change someday.
In the end you still have a community you can life with in a quiete stable and not all too poor enviroment.

bring milk filled qts and you can live in my house