wired.com/2016/11/san-quentin-inmates-learn-to-code/
thelastmile.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that html?

WE

Is that Samuel Jackson?

how can u black bois even compute?

Are these inmates?

By practicing code outside of jail? Or in jail for that matter, I don't see what difference it would make.

Of course. There's the only one nigger in the world.

Compete with serial killers and rapists. Ok.

>inmates are learning how to make a tic tac toe game in jail
>Sup Forums feels threatened by this

if you were half as good at programming as you think you are then you would see this as nothing more than a devaluation of the low-level drone labour that should be working under you to begin with

good on these young men for trying to overcome their prior mistakes by learning new skills that are actually applicable in the current job market

fuck off with your b8

>ids with numbers

wewlad

also

>He doesn't know

I wonder if the devaluation of low-level drone work is dangerous to those in power.
What I mean is that reading once was a massive disturbance- protestantism. Reformist christians daring to read the bible in english, because they could read.
So if more people know how to code, they might actually be able to understand just how cucked they are by modern digital devices.

>neets feeling threatened because ex-convicts will finish their sentences with a skill that could potentially end them up with a way to earn for bread instead of being forced back to the ghetto and stealing

Mulattos' or whitewashed negroes?

Yes

>use software developed by inmates
>steals all your money
well at least they have a job right?

type "feeling threatened" again.

Cs majors BTFO

I can see why they would provide classes like this, but why interview them on the first day of the class?
They are all doing a tic tac toe game, which means they have just started and they were probably handed the code and were told to modify it to make it their own.

The only weird thing here is the attention it is getting

Lunix confirmed OS for criminals

Yep, dreamweaver html

Dreamweaver isn't even available on Linux.

>using "free as in freedom" OS
>in prison

niggers cucked by whitey once again!

All those cameras. lel
That's how companies hire non-fucking-white-males and how klossy kode kamp 'works': for the attention, likes on facebook, pictures, videos, views, so white 20 yo feel good about themselves 'taking care' of infer... of people they pity.

I like this. Actual prison rehabilitation. Preparing people for the outside world by teaching them a valuable skill. What could Sup Forums have against this?

>muh criminals
So? What, do you expect criminals to just stop existing..?

>american prison
>full of niggers
it's like pottery

The irony about racist weaboos is that many japanese people hate them too on the account of race.

What's your point? It's not like I'll ever have to do anything with japanese, yet alone worry about what they might think about me.
And I'm not even racist.

No

just as reading has been safely contained+diluted by (((news))), coding will be by inescapable ecosystems, lack of perspective, etc

We will never see Richard Stallman 2.0

The closest we can hope for in 2022 will be a new Terry Davis with half the talent

>What could Sup Forums have against this?
No one has anything against helping criminals to change and become useful members of society. But OP is being rude. It is like this:

>I am giving $5 to charity, and I HOPE ALL OF YOU BURN IN HELL!
>Hope you burn in hell too, you orifice!
>Why are you against charity?

Anyway, link to OP story (because OP is an orifice and did not provide a link):
wired.com/2016/11/san-quentin-inmates-learn-to-code/
thelastmile.org/

Best of luck, inmates.

>these poor negroids were forced to commit crime
lol

would much rather stare at this template than the wall in our cell

WUZ

>Doc's tic tac toe game

'Sup nigga? Imma hearin talk you wanna take a run at the king Word up nigga you even THINKIN of goin first Imma gon FUCK YO UP

Imma go first, I run with da X because Imma da O to the G

>be me
>draw triangle instead of circle
>serve remainder of sentence in isolation for my own protection

it's ignorant to think that some aren't.

>blatant ignorance
>on Sup Forums
Why am I unsurprised..?

>being this triggered

i first thinked they were the south african elite programmers but this have more logic

What does this have to do with gays and mentally ill gender benders?

WE WUZ CODERS N SHEIT

Why are you angered by minorities learning to code? Do you feel your position being threatened? Are you on some sort of power trio?

Hey baby, get back to >>Sup Forums. We actually think here.

On another note, what language are they even using? Are they being taught python or the basics of C++m

KANGZ