Since unlimited amazon closed and unlimited google drive do weekly banwaves...

Since unlimited amazon closed and unlimited google drive do weekly banwaves, where fuck can you hoard shit in the cloud now?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01LYVD7ME/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not hoarding physical media
Try again

You stop being a cheap fuck and buy 2/3/4/8 TB drives.

also:
>redownloading stuff instead of having it locally
>keeping unencrypted files on services that don't respect your privacy
>dependence

do you even know what rclone is, bitch

But a 60TB SSD

eCryptFS+GDrive?

2TB HDDs are like less than $50, too

They banned it any account uploading encrypted stuff with anything its being banned weekly

On your own "cloud"

>buy R-DVD for $15
>$3.191/GB
>buy 2TB hard drive for around $75
>$0.0375/GB

Why is no chink selling already x86 versions of the shitty pi with proper ethernet and sata ports intended only for personal clouds and low consumption seebxoes

>x86
Stop using x86.

see:

What about no?

Fucking poorfags. Got 4 more coming
Inside are 8TB WD Red. $174

>usb drives
>buying rebranded green drives

Give them back, Jamal.

>Optical Quantum OQBDR06LT-50 6X 25GB BD-R Single Layer Blu-Ray Recordable Blank Media Logo Top, 50-Disc Spindle
>$23.49
1.2TB for $24

and you're stuck changing discs for the rest of your life. They also age pretty badly and are hard to check up on.

how do they detect encrypted stuff?
say, would wrapping the encrypted container in a regular, uncompressed 7z archive be enough?

Its motherfucking google, they know what do you do with their fucking servers

changing disks? you don't have a 50 disk array? are you some kind of plebian what are you even doing on Sup Forums you probably don't even. back in the 80s they had a solution for that it was called the disk changer. a revolving wheel with discs on it. nowadays you can do it with robots and shit.

amazon.com/dp/B01LYVD7ME/
3TB for $66

tfw only have 2 SATA 6gb/s ports and 4 SATA 3gb/s ports

Wow this thread has been informative! I haven't looked at hard drive prices since 1TB HDDs were $100 and now you can get 1TB SSDs for $290

After you pay for that shit your overall price for storage is going to be higher than HDDs which are faster, less tedious, easier to use and rewritable.

wrong, those are blue drives, not red ones. reds are in the my book duos. now blues are basically rebranded greens since they spin at 5900rpm. the thing is reds are also 5900 rpm so those blues are basically reds without the NAS firmware.
got one yesterday and removed the hdd from the housing.
you're supposed to remove the garbage case and use it as a regular drive. you'll end up with your average WD consumer HDD (red, green, blue same shit; slightly different firmware).