1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. are people in your cunt afraid of islam?

No, they're afraid of us.
In London there are no-go zones for muslims.
And they're Polish neighborhoods.

if you hate islam then that means your secretly a muslim

please don't post that scary word picture

nop, lebanese girls are cute

1-flag
2-yes islam is evil and should be ban from world surface

no please don't be racist you might radacalise them

Yes

Agreed. Pope Urban III was a muslim.

Fag logic

Flag
Our country is divided in 2 parts: those who hate it and lefties.

please don't say anything when they bomb us and kill US citizens. you might hurt their feelings and turn some other ones into radical terrorists.

Just sit there and take it and for the the Love of Christ don't say anything. That's racist.

wtf :D

Flag. Most varsity age muslims are pretty chill here. I have quite a few muslim friends, and they'll go out, just the same as everyone else, the difference being that they don't drink. Then I have another muslim friend who drinks whenever she can and makes out with multiple guys every time she goes out. No one is scared of muslims here. Lots of people are scared of the sort of muslims that immigrate to Europe though.

No

We dislike Muslims about as much as we dislike atheists.
60/40 against.

Black muslims are not real muslims. The only reason black people are into religoin is to distract them from confronting their own non-existant culture.

this thread is stupid. everyone in here

no u

Literally never met a black muslim in my entire life. "Muslim" is almost a different race group here, somewhere between "Indian" and "coloured." Basically almost all muslims here are descended from the Indian subcontinent.

Fuck off proxyfag

no, muslims are enriching belgium

Nippon
No, Hinduism terrorists are more scary

Do those neighbourhoods take austrians?