/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets new socks has a hole in one sock • user gets a little something for his gf • user recommends the Angeng AN8002 multimeter • user has his package sent to the wrong address it still shows up at his address • user receives a Qshave Safety Razer copy, says its high quality another user confirms this • Another user with a different razor posts his review as well • user's Senfer 4in1 came in the wrong colour and the jack is bent • user reviews the Mi5 and is happy so far, confirms there's nothing wrong with its GPS Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-Watches/529025_32808649435.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Free-shipping-genuine-leather-Big-Size-European-style-mens-shoes-casual-men-sneakers-men-shoes/32332194509.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-leather-shoes-2016-spring-new-designer-flat-european-men-shoe-classic-male-casual-footwear/32598439990.html
aliexpress.com/item/European-station-trend-of-leather-Martin-boots-men-s-round-head-wild-high-heeled-shoes-male/32770810618.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Comfortable-Casual-Shoes-Men-Shoes-Quality-Genuine-Leather-shoes-Men-Flats-Causal-Loafers-Hot/32799185048.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/casual-shoe-men-s-loafers-2016-designer-flat-shoes-slip-on-Lofer-fashion-moccasin-male-brand/1906437_32605967794.html
liitokalalx.aliexpress.com/store/group/100-Original-Imported-18650-Battery/1719017_511353255.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pznNarN1orSUueYqsPbSdah_SYMGmKz5F3twqlzxdNA/pubhtml
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d usdPrice.300,f_min_d screenSize.6
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_568643.html?wid=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your best / favorite chink purchase?!

So do you guys just sit around talking about what unnecessary garbage you've bought from chinks every single day?

1st for BEST WATCH EVA
aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-Watches/529025_32808649435.html

James Donkey mouse because I've used it every day for almost a year now and it's exactly what I wanted.

uh wrong, its pic related

Anyone tried buying shoes from ali? Any tips to get the right measurements/shoe size?

Redmi Note 4
Magicforce 68 keyboard

>Redmi Note 4
But user, wouldn't you rather have a phone that ZUKs?

Yes

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Free-shipping-genuine-leather-Big-Size-European-style-mens-shoes-casual-men-sneakers-men-shoes/32332194509.html

aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-leather-shoes-2016-spring-new-designer-flat-european-men-shoe-classic-male-casual-footwear/32598439990.html

aliexpress.com/item/European-station-trend-of-leather-Martin-boots-men-s-round-head-wild-high-heeled-shoes-male/32770810618.html

Just gonna drop these here

I've bought jiefang shoes in the past and feiyue shoes recently
both times the charts in the listings were good enough

I was thinking more of loafers for casual attire

I see, thanks!

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Comfortable-Casual-Shoes-Men-Shoes-Quality-Genuine-Leather-shoes-Men-Flats-Causal-Loafers-Hot/32799185048.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/casual-shoe-men-s-loafers-2016-designer-flat-shoes-slip-on-Lofer-fashion-moccasin-male-brand/1906437_32605967794.html

Recomendations for 18650 chargers / rechargable batteries?

Enjoypbt caps, a pair of GH60 customs, gay-tron switches, bunch of spinners, convoy flashlight, soldering station, vertical mouse M618.

Liitokala 500 and panasonic ncr 18650 from Liitokala official store.

Why is no chink selling already x86 versions of the shitty pi with proper ethernet and sata ports intended only for personal clouds and low consumption seebxoes
If they can sell atom tablets for 60 bucks they can do this for under 60 bucks

Microsoft have their own little x86 IoT boards. With intel.. atom I think.

They do. The Orange Pi.

X86 you subhuman, ARM is trash

n-no.

that shit comes with a built in botnet.

source?

I've never spend this much money on chinks.
I'm sweating blood now.

If you are interested in review of any of this let me know,I can prepare something.

And thank you for the 14% coupon code guys.
Saved me about 8euro-bucks

Not sure if insurance actually does anything but I rather paid 2$ for it.

>medicine bottle

Thats for cocaine right?

Some pussy shots?

got my spinfits today, shit meme

Is there any meaningful difference between Mi Max and Mi Max 2? Because Mi Max 2 is really fucking overpriced right now, and I need a phablet device.

Also, any other phablets I should be aware of (namely, >6'' screen, but with a SIM card slot) besides Xiaomeme&

>panasonic ncr 18650 from Liitokala official store
Uhh, link? I found the store but everything is liitokala branded.

The Mi Max 2 is $282.99 at Gearbest with a coupon, hopefully the price will keep dropping.

Hey XYZ randomizer user, is the thing still being updated with new items and reports of dead links actually dealt with?

A potential comeptitor also just showed up in the Discord with a poor copy of your randomizer. Hope he didn't stock his randomizer full with referrals.

Reminder that a lot of chink shit is sold for huge markups in retail stores.

Pictured: Frys ad

Review the shewizz pls

liitokalalx.aliexpress.com/store/group/100-Original-Imported-18650-Battery/1719017_511353255.html

The insurance is never worth paying for

It's lower at $278.99 with coupon code Max2K

here's a list I found of a bunch of SBC's, I didn't look through all the SATA ones but they're pretty expensive desu imo baka famalam

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pznNarN1orSUueYqsPbSdah_SYMGmKz5F3twqlzxdNA/pubhtml

That's basically retail in a nutshell.

found some fake gucci straps for apple watch :)

That's nothing, they're selling 1€ tempered glass screen protectors for 20€ here.

I will do that,it is for times when i m waiting for buss and there is no toilet near.[happens a lot]

It is for my heart-meds I die if I do not take them

Just visit the mirror
Ty,will not pay it next time.

How do you know those are panasonics and that it's the official store?

It's still too fucking much for what is basically "Mi Max S".

>SIZE: BROWN SWITCH

Goddammit Wong.

WANGED

>That's basically retail in a nutshell.
I've found made-in-USA hardware store items for cheaper than chinkshit in retail stores at times, and chinkshit in dollar stores for less than ebay/ali.

Well you do get better battery life, better camera, better build quality for only about $20 more (comparing the 3gb/64gb Mi Max price to the 4gb/64gb Mi Max 2)

Just trust me. I use them everyday at work.

Any of them. Not a single one has a proper CC/CV charge algorithm anyway.

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d usdPrice.300,f_min_d screenSize.6

everything is made by chinks, and everything is garbage. i am trash man, world is a fuck....

if you are size 11 and over goodluck because i never see anything over10.5

you might want to look on dhgate or taobao

speaking of taobao, anyone ever try baopals?

Yes. Do you have questions yet?

Should I pull the trigger, /csg/? Will be travelling to Cali this summer and I'd like to try it out for dumb selfies and national parks pictures.

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_568643.html?wid=21

410757864530chinked anons

Cheapest alternative to this? I need the lower possible number of sockets (1 or 2 max instead of 6).

All I really need is just a on/off switch that I can put between the plug and the UPS, if you know anything let me know, onegai.

>just trust me
>I am not a chinaman trying to chink you

not sure if you would wanna go cheap on something like that. unless house fires and fried electronics are your thing

Just get one that meets western safety minimum standards at a place like ikea or your local poundland equivalent.

I had to buy a new MOBO 2 months ago for going chink with that shit

I don't know, maybe? If you like 90s webcam quality.

The things to not cheap out
Power supply
Power cables
Power adapters
Power Powernauts

Just buy something with good reputation and materials pls.

Cheaping out 5$ on this is not worth of your life+home

Do you recommend any other drones in the ~$50 range that are really portable with a decent camera or able to mount a gopro?

Well that's new.

Nope.There are video reviews on youtube. x6sw and MJX X101 come up in searches on ali, but there may be others.

>really portable
Nevermind.

Are these hubs reliable? I need for powering low energy devices but it needs to work 24/7.

I would not trust that thing at all, no.

It will definitely set your house on fire. I don't joke.

how comes? I need something with that many USB ports, what else should I get?

>what else should I get
Something that's not chink shit you retard.

with that many ports? give me a brand name at least.

What's the current meme for ram sticks? I'm looking for 2x4GB ddr3 sodimns.

if it works it's not going to put out anywhere near the amount of amps it claims and it's probably going to drop voltage significantly under load

the problem with psus is they're really not cheap to make safely in a small form factor or with lots of separate outputs, if you don't want to spend a shit ton on good components and a decent design the first thing that goes on the chopping block is safety regulation and then performance regulation (usually massively under specced amp rating, sometimes under specced voltage rating)

not to mention it might be a house fire waiting to happen

basically you won't know until you order one and open it up to see how reasonably it's designed or at the very least use something to verify the load it can handle

>until you order one and open it up to see how reasonably it's designed
To add to this, there is no way that thing is reasonably designed. It's just not physically possible, so don't fucking buy it.

Wtf is this shit? I want my sharks back!

Probably not.

But Orico has some hubs with a lot of ports and you get whatever it says in the specs.

>It's just not physically possible
I don't know much about PSUs but I'd like to understand. How do I see whether a PSU is designed properly or not? the thickness? distance between ports?
I've seen some USB3 hubs that cost slightly more, maybe I could use as replacement.

And i suppose that if I mount a GoPro Session it won't lift off

I've seen that many times in the suggested insertions too, but I wonder if it works as power hub or just as data connection hub.
Does it matter with USB whether a hub handles data or power?

My chink earphones lasted 3 days, after they got their initial charge they don't charge anymore

Thank you chinks

BT earphones*

The audio quality was horrid as fuck anyways

Depends on the model, a few hubs have ports wired up just for power and no data connection.

Yes, then it matters in the sense that you won't get a data connection.

There also are a variety of (fast) charging / power standards that hubs may or may not support, but it sounded like you just need typical USB2.0 power on the ports, so maybe you're not worried about these.

yeah I really just need it to work as power hub, of course if it could also handle data then it's a plus, if some day I don't need it as power adapter anymore I could use it as normal USB hub for pc, but right now if it can power up stuff it would be enough for me.

You take it apart. You can check some bigclivedotcom videos, but if you don't have a basic understanding of electricity and electronics it might not be that interesting.

Any recommendation for a MX510/MX518/G500/G400/G502 type style Chinese mouse?
The way these fit my hands are just perfect and I'd love to have just a few laying around everywhere.

New chinkshit!
What is it /csg/?

usb powered dragon dildos

get a seagull cunt

programming socks

my dad's birthday is coming up
what should I get him?

Nope!
it's a haul of memes:
A comfy hat and some meme emojis.
Also a cute banana

get the orico one

What's the difference between IEM and earbuds?

Looks like the kidn of cap you wear when you're going to stalk some girl.

>no 6" phablets with fast charging and 800mhz (band 20)
Why doe

Buy a dragon dildo and wait 3 months

Not a chance. You'd need to add a zero to your budget, and not at the beginning of it either.

The best one I've tried that fits your criteria was the Eachine E10C but that's about the size of a box of matches so
>if it gets more than 10m away from you then you will never see it again
>if there is a slight gust of wind you will never see it again

The X6 Tarantula can lift a GoPro and is about $50 but doesn't meet any reasonable definition of portable.

Mate 9

You seem to know about drones - what's the cheapest (at least semi) pre-builtdrone that can carry a sony mirrorless with light prime and small gimbal?

Bought this IP cam, so I can spy on the neighbours when I am bored, so far so good:
>WIFI access point, SD card slot
>powered by USB or battery (1st test lasted 5 hours, main board got very hot but it did not affected picture quality, battery still had charge, they said it can last 12 hours or so)
>stream in up to 1080p in 30 fps, with sound
>open internet browser, enter IP of the cam, username and password and can watch from tablet/phone/PC
>web user interface with setup and android/apple app for the camera
>still pictures does not make it justice, this camera shines when it streams, can be set up as a photo trap though
>38 bucks

By far my best chinkshit purchase, since its actually useful. Here goes hoping that some chink will not stalk the cam.