You need to run nonfree Javascript to shitpost on Sup Forums

>you need to run nonfree Javascript to shitpost on Sup Forums

You can use Sup Forums with JavaScript disabled.

You are free to run your own front-end.

k I might just be retarded, how can javascript be nonfree when you can see the source code? Is it in terms of license?

How do you post then?

With the JavaScriptless captcha. Or with a pass, if you're a fucking retard and bought one.

Stallmanites claim JS can be non-free because it's typically obfuscated by web developers.

yea, passes are for retards

>post on Sup Forums with javascript disabled by using the javascript captcha

You mean minimization? Or is there some legit obfuscation? I would really like to know more.

No, you fucking retard. JavaScriptLESS. As in no JS.

Yes, minimization can function as a form of obfuscation.

this is a test shitpost with javascript disabled

I'm smarter than yoU!

Excuse me, I would like to interject for a moment. What you call Javascript is, in fact, ECMAScript, or as I came to call it, "Javascript" implementation of ECMAScript.

how can i free it?

>obfuscated = non-free
Oh, it is somehow my responsibility to ensure every brainlet can decode it?

> Reddit is completely open source and basically anonymous (you don't need an e-mail to create an account)
> Yet you still post here
Why?

Because reddit is for mentally challenged individuals.

Frankly because I don't like the way discussions are structured there.
I once had the dubious pleasure of reading through a reddit article and clicking "show more replies" For 15 minutes got fucking boring bretty fast.

I'm absolutely convinced that imageboards (in the current state with extensions etc) are the pinnacle of internet forums, because of how easy it is to follow a discussion between many people for 200, 400, 600 and more posts.
It's absolutely fucking impossible to follow a reddit discussion with 600 replies.

>le upboats
Herd consensus shouldn't be worth much. It's only acceptable in small communities.

You could try voat. That's where the neo nazis went to

>he doesn't shitpost here behind 50 I2P nodes and no JS

>green lighting first party
the absolute madman

>css enabled
NSA has backdoors in every CSS rendering engine

Download 4chanx and then force the noscript captcha and install librejs and it should allow the trivial and free scripts so it will all work.

>nonfree Javascript

Does that even exist?

yes

>You mean minimization? Or is there some legit obfuscation?

There are some "uglify" methods that actively try to make it as unreadable as possible.
For example by renaming variable and function names to something meaningless. (but then I guess any good minifier already does that)
But it can never make it completely unreadable, given enough time and effort any javascript can be made readable again.

Seeing the source code isn't enough to make it free software. You don't have the right to redistribute copies or modified versions unless a copyright license gives you that right. Source code without a license is all rights reserved, proprietary.

>shitpost here behind 50 I2P nodes
Yeah good luck with that dipshit. Also it doesn't work that way

The correct answer which I think Stallman would agree with is: Don't shitpost on Sup Forums but get someone on your behalf to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Actually I emailed him and he says its fine to post on Sup Forums as long as your using libreJS (and 4chanx to make that work at all).

Someone tell me, what is the context of this picture?

Whose ineptitude is Stallman cryng tears of pain because of?

Who gives a fuck.

Ever since I bought a pass my posts have been significantly more tame

>I bought a pass

He's stabbing himself with a thumbtack so his pain will summon Logar through the chaos undivided portal on the table

unlike Sup Forums which is for the well adjusted