Why don't you have a Muslim girlfriend?

Muslim girls are loyal, obedient, caring, take care of their kids, and have good hygiene. Why don't you go for a Muslim girl?

>Muslim
>Girlfriend

deal me a hand m8

I don't like what they stand for.

I'm an atheist, I couldn't fall in love with a religious schizophrenic

they are plenty of girls who are loyal, obedient, caring, take care of their kids, and have good hygiene, and don't believe in god.

>on the bus
>only one seat left
>sit down next to some Muslim chick
>she gets up and to leave
>tell her its not a mosque and she can sit next to me jokingly
>now in jail for vocal rape/not respecting Muslims
>going to beheaded tomorrow

It was fun lads.

their family drama and strict rules

this applies to any kind of devoutly religious person though

Because I'm to autistic to get a girlfriend anyway

All of the muslim chicks I knew at my uni were super cool desu

kek

Lol, I would prefer not to be killed by the family. I heard it is the family that makes it hard to have a girlfriend from another religion. The chicks are not bad, it is the fucking men that are.

I don't want to be honor killed by her 10 brothers and 30 cousins

Kek good one mate.

Because I don't want to convert to Islam. Also, I like my head and plan on keeping it.

Prudes

>why don't you have a qt muslim girlfriend user?

Because I'm beta as fuck and I suck at talking to women.

ALLAH HAKBA!! No seriously, this is fucking stupid, you ass hat. I want a girlfriend who actually has a personality and can disagree on things with me just like any other normal human being, not one who cowers in fear because she is apart of a fucked religion that thinks women are lower class citizens. And I don't want Islam to be in my children's life.

Fuck off

Had one. She was actually none of those. Have a Christian girl now and she's 100 times better.

>tfw Muslim gf

As an American Freedom Patriot, aka an average American, I don't understand this. I can tell it's an Islam joke, but the fact your country is so cucked you actually know the intricate details of Islam to make jokes like that is pretty sad.

And people call us redditors

i knew this tho
i doubt he knows it from experience, probably read it somewhere

Because I'm not a muslim and I don't understand their retarded culture enough to be able to have one as a girlfriend

>Literally ridiculing someone for knowing things about the world and not being an uncultured idiot

You can't anyway. It's off limits.

Fuck Islam.

>getting this defensive
not that guy but jesus calm down nige

When I was young I thought Islam was silly so I learned bits about it.

Growing up with a few Muslim friends as well also thought me stuff.

Thanks for insulting me for knowing things.

When did I do that?

i thought brits loved le epic banter? or was that just circlejerking?
take the heh pill kids

I'm ignorant as fuck and even I understood it. Maybe you have autism.

American """"""banter""""""
I hope your aim is as bad as your jokes otherwise the yearly death toll might end up in the millions.

I have another one

>Moroccan girl asks me on Tinder if I'm doing Ramadan on a sunny evening
>Tell her I just ate a steak, but I'd love to have an evening Moroccan dinner at her place ;)

TRUE BANTER.

Because I don't want a submissive pet, I want a woman that treats me on equal grounds.

Non ducor, non duco, imus.

>Muslim girls are loyal, obedient, caring

I used to text on whatsapp with a Turkish girl I met on interpals.
She often sent me pictures of her ass, underwear, butthole and pussy. She told me that she was into assplay.

Yeah, she had a boyfriend.

You've obviously never dated a Muslim Girl.

spotted the virgin

Yeah, nah.

agreed

t. non muslim

>Turkish girls
Not even once. They're all like that.

>hygene
nope. they sweat like horse in all those clothes.

based BR

>Muslim girls are loyal, obedient, caring, take care of their kids, and have good hygiene.
bruh...

post em

if a muslim is dating anyone, she's not much of a muslim

Do Muslims date Muslims from another Muslim race?

t. akfiri

nah I'm an atheist murtad

if a muslim girl is dating anyone she's automatically a whore and not really a (good) muslim

the pics are in my old phone, too lazy to go grab it and I don't remember where I left it, it was like a year ago.

no. it is ok to like someone and hangout with him/her to know better.
ofc they won't get intimate etc etc.

I know a guy that was dating this Muslim chick, turned out she had a kid and a ex-husband. Who then decided he wanted to stab her for dating someone else. I'll let the Muslims have the Muslim girls.

dating is explicitly haram because of the implicit sexual relations the process of dating includes

no girl who seriously considers herself muslim could date anyone without acknowledging that they are committing a very big sin

are there different kind of muslims? I mean, why one of you believe that there's nothing wrong with dating and the other one believes that dating is haram?

I think the turk meant casual dating,as in no sex and more of hanging out and knowing the other person while the MURTAD is thinking of sexual bf-gf relationship.

dating is haram because it's often associated with the temptations of sex, and sexual intercourse before marriage is a very heavy sin

there are obviously different types of 'muslims' who take their faith differently to varying degrees just like any other religion

some bitch who always talks about christ and the love of god or something but then gets fucked by tyrone and juan every friday isn't much of a believer, same applies to muslims

it's even more baffling that now during the month of ramadan I see hijabis eating in public, why even wear the hijab and basically scream to everyone that you're a muslim and that islam is peaceful if you don't even fulfill one of the most important duties (and no, they weren't on their periods or sick either which would exempt them from fasting)

pretty much this, in my eyes even casual dating leads to sexual desire which is haram

Because Islam forbids painting and music

got it, thank you guys

>lived with an african muslim qt girlfriend for 7 months
>happiest times of my life desu senpai

I'm personally not even that butthurt about Islam, I think it's a pretty interesting religion. Yes it's a barbaric religion but it's fascinating still to see how it functions and sustains itself.
For example at look at very conservative muslims who keep their women on lockdown as if they're lifestock and I suspect they are. It's like the Western lifestyle flipped around.

it can be a good banter material tho

>Mahmud II ordered that an Egyptian force be sent to the Arabian Peninsula to defeat Abdullah bin Saud and his allies. In 1818, an Egyptian army led by Ibrahim Pasha (Mohammad Ali's son) completely destroyed Abdullah's forces and took their capital, Diriyah in Najd. Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute

>I'm an atheist but I think religion is interesting

Well there are plenty of documentaries about it so I don't think I'm the only one.

if you include sexual intimacy then yes, you are right. but hanging around, talking about future, drinking some coffee in public is not that forbidden. these actions mustn't include any sexual temptation whatsoever. there is no rule in quran that forbids you seeing your future husband/wife.

while there are one quran, practice varies. in turkey for example kurds may end up killing their daughters or sisters for even nonsexual dating because their father sold her to another man. conservative turks won't let their daughters to wander around because they don't trust to either the man or the girl. in western parts couples can even fuck and call themselves still muslims, admitting they are sinners but noone kills them. etc etc

culture and religion are different things. there are some rules in quran, people act different for those.

also committing a sin doesn't make you murtad. if a muslim commit sin, they can get punish (in turkey it is not by the hand of state btw), or pray for forgiveness and such things. lots of tariqats, lots of ways to punish.

>but hanging around, talking about future, drinking some coffee in public is not that forbidden. these actions mustn't include any sexual temptation whatsoever
that's not casual dating, that's just hanging out

fucking hell what even is "casual dating"

dating is dating, simple as that, it includes connotations of sexual partnership which is haram, even if they don't partake in it, there is still temptation

I'll go full extremist mode and say that a woman hanging out with a non-mahram is absolutely haram, she shouldn't be hanging out with males if she's a proper muslim, no ifs ands or buts - same applies to males

sexual partnership after marriage is not haram. if you gonna marry someone, you know you'll get laid.
never go full retard.

>watching a documentary about religion

Yea, I like disney movies

Where do I sign up for this?

There's not that many of them on dating sites, and I'm too anxious to meet one in real life.

Your local mosque

The only religious Muslim girl I'd date would be Turkish. This Turkish woman is deeply religious and conservative for example.

Because they completely blow up over the smallest things.

Since you seem to know your stuff can I ask you why having sex with slaves is allowed in Islam?

It kind of defeats the purpose of banning Fornication if the Man owning the Woman makes it permissible.

I don't want a slave.

>wanting a unibrow melike
>giving up on pork and booze
I pass.
Only benefit from muzzies is that their daughters are letting their bf to fuck them in the ass to preserve their virginity for marriage.

You can look at it from different standpoints, the realistic one in the context of war and also ironically, a humanistic one.

It gave men incentive to fight to some extent as well as urge them to have children which was good for islam. It's also THE exception when it comes to premarital sex (aside from shias and their retarded mutah), "that which your right hand possesses" can even be interpreted in different ways. In a humanistic perspective, slavery in islam was and is way better than any other form of slavery in the history of humanity, even sexual slavery gave some purpose of life to women, usually groups of invaders would just rape the shit out of the women and leave or treat them horribly, islam at least brought some order to it such that you had to own and care for the slave/keep it in good health.

Slavery is still permitted in islam, but most scholars will obviously tell you that those were different times with different standards.

As for a better answer to exactly why, it's probably that premarital sex with those that your right hand does not possess (wife/slaves) is wrong, whereas because they're your wife/slave it's okay to fuck them.

god said so basically, that's what the bottom answer will be, allah said its permissible

>propagating race mixing
I wish the nazis had not lost.

>It gave men incentive to fight

How is this a good thing? This legitimises targeting civilians in a war, and creates more victims. It gave incentives for Muslims centuries later to invade other lands and enslave their people, from Africa to the Balkans.

>urge them to have children which was good for islam

Good for Islam maybe, but not the Women and Children Enslaved and taken away from their homes.

>slavery in islam was and is way better than any other form of slavery in the history of humanity

Being the best out of a shitty, barbaric practice is nothing to be proud of. Millions of Slaves died just on the way to be sold to markets in the Middle East Slave Trade

>sexual slavery gave some purpose of life to women

For fuck sake you're assuming that those Women were born just to be Slaves. They weren't. Before they were Enslaved they had lives of their own, homes and families, their own religion and their own purpose.

How is forcing a dehumanising purpose on them, to be treated as a fucktoy by members of a religion where lust is supposedly evil, god?

And so what's your explanation for this obvious moral contradiction? How would you explain the fact that Capturing Civilians, seizing their land, and enslaving them, while they had nothing to do with a War, and then proceeding to Rape them to your hearts content, because you own them, is LESS wrong than two consenting, free adults having sexual intercourse?

>god said so basically

Bravo. Surely on some level you must understand how fucked up your reasoning is.

Pic related are the trade routes of the African slave trade. Notice all the routes leading to Muslim ruled Kingdoms along the coasts.

> then proceeding to Rape them to your hearts content, because you own them

obviously I'm not targeting you personally by directing my hypothetical at you

>Narrated 'Amr bin Taghlib: Allah's Apostle gave (gifts) to some people to the exclusion of some others. The latter seemed to be displeased by that. The Prophet said, "I give to some people, lest they should deviate from True Faith or lose patience, while I refer other people to the goodness and contentment which Allah has put in their hearts, and 'Amr bin Taghlib is amongst them." 'Amr bin Taghlib said, "The statement of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than red camels.

The above hadith shows Muhammad giving slaves to Muslims, to stop them from deviating from their faiths. You can clearly see the motives of early Muslims here.

And Muhammad himself had a sex slave, Maria al Coptia, whom he never freed, and had a child out of wedlock with her. But that's obviously not Adultery, because Muhammad owned her, right?

not sure what point you're trying to make, you might be mistaking me for actually believing in islam which I don't, I was just trying to give possible reasons as to why sexual slavery is/was a thing in islam both from a practical perspective and a religious perspective

fucking cuck lmao just leave now

>you might be mistaking me for actually believing in islam

My mistake. Sorry for the Autistic rant.

Actually it's the same for any girl from patriarchal and conservative family, religion doesn't matter.
But brown girls are hot.
t. I date 1/2 turk gf

>want a girlfriend who actually has a personality and can disagree
Are you retarded?

This is true, they also have BEST feet/legs, and when rarely wearing sheer pantyhose, they are even better! i'm in love!

there is NO denying their beauty!

BAN ALL MUSLIMS

BAN ALL MUSLIMS

BAN ALL MUSLIMS

BAN ALL MUSLIMS

B
A
N

A
L
L

M
U
S
L
I
M
S

or their power in seducing you with their feet!

The best a non-Muslim can hope for is to just fuck one. Being a girlfriend with one would be nearly impossible, what with her disapproving family that will either try to convert you or just kill the both of you.

I doubt the girls depicted on the photo are muslims at all

bias close minded prick

Only salafi scum.

spotted the tatar scum

Islam is a toxic, anti western plague. This is a fact of reality.

Remember, guys, munafics and murtads are not muslims. Also since Islam isn't a race or nationality, they do look just like any other people.

>People with silly hats and that are foaming at the mouth look the same as everybody else

rude and trump-like

>desi indian