If you could create a horror movie about tech stupidity, what would the plot be?

If you could create a horror movie about tech stupidity, what would the plot be?

Gentoo installation.

Superintelligent AI turns all of humanity into hamburgers.

>random=funny

A Black Mirror episode about SJW pressure leading to decay of three major software companies, and in the end the humanity is portrayed as a 1950s society technology wise.

"Help! I got hacked". 2 hours of intense nonsense with the spoiler being that the user forgot his password.

SAW but the whole thing is controlled by a Win10 computer. The MC's grandma is locked with the computer and he must explain to her over phone how to free everyone.

the whole movie would just be Sup Forums posts

3 4

Nothing random about that.

10/10

would watch

Kek

Some fag would do some stupid shit and get rekt

Would rate my movie 7/19

It's the year 2020
Chet Mcguy has been hired as a janitor at a major tech company and must survive the most hectic week of his life as the entire company around him has hired nothing but trannies. He has to survive rape attempts, witness multiple trannies violently killing themselves on the job, and on the last night he must survive 3 trannies out to murder him because they saw his "transphobic" comments on Twitter in which he ends up having to kill them to be able to escape

Chet goes on to spread his survivor stories and eventually becomes an anti tranny politician that manages to get sex change operations and gender identity banned in his state and through his political affairs acquires a tech company which happens to be filled with disgruntled trannies which leads to the second movie

After the second movie (in which Chet killed a few more trannies in self defense) in the third movie a Jewish politician and lawyer catches wind of this and takes Chet to court for murder and convinces the court he's a crazy tranny killer so now he must survive jail which happens to be full of trannies but he won't take it on alone as he befriends a skinhead who helps him fend off trannies (but ends up dying at the end when a tranny cuts off his penis ) when police find evidence that Chet was innocent, Chet gets released from jail and sues the Jew, seizing all his assets. Eventually this story hits national, a big documentary is done about Chet and soon follows numerous states ban trannies from being able to work. The tranny suicide rate skyrockets but the US's tech industry booms and is the best it's been in years, not to mention videogames becoming more profitable than they were before. in the end, trannies are considered repulsive nation wide and America is great once more.

history of microsoft

I think Black Mirror: Playtest did it pretty well.

pajeets and jews taking over the world

just pick 10 random threads from Sup Forums
you'll have enough tech stupidity for a whole fucking series

script kiddie (python, c#, javascript, lua, nodejs, golang, other nigger tier langs) looking for a programming job

>Sys Admin dies and goes to hell
>His punishment is being the head of an IT desperate in a company of 10000 people.
>His other co workers are on their day off so he has to shoulder all the responsibility.
>All the people he has to look after are his tech illiterate mother on her period.

aapal

so there are robots right.

Beautiful hard working robots with generous features and polite attitudes and just perfect robots everybody likes

but then some kid somewhere decides to click no on update java so a virus gets into the robot and then the robot goes and affects other robots with the virus and everybody on earth dies. Only instead of a virus it's the botnet and instead of sexy robots it is all the computers that we have right now people are trying to do this right now oh god

This sounds like an anime which probably already exists

Someone call Sup Forums, they need to hear this.

Someone tell me Their Netflix

I don't need to. There is already plenty of footage of tech illiterate iToddlers standing in huge lines for days to get an iPhone.

Apple

i have no mouth and i must meme

Faggot buys a Mac

All compiling and no gaems to play makes Tux a dull boy.

my social life is a horror movie about tech stupidity

i don't even try to engage anymore about it

fucking normies ask advice and then reject it if your answer is too inconvenient

WannaCry on hospitals.

>leet haxxor hero has ten minutes to stop the nukes from being launched.
>only has Acer laptop with fresh Gentoo install, nothing works.
>after a long compiling montage leet haxxor hero finally manages to make things work.
>60 seconds left
>bald villain petting a cat walks into the room, opens GIMP
>dramatic music, close up of face in cinemascope
>“in order to stop the nukes, now draw a circle!“
>*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>THE END

The pajeets fuck up big time in production, and are then chased down by security to be reprocessed as the weekly kebab meat menu for the dining hall.

That's real life senpai

That's not horror that's a dream

3 4

What episode is that?

Politicians supporting encryption backdoors.

Oh wait, it's not a movie, we're living it.