Other urls found in this thread:

9to5google.com/2017/04/27/google-pixel-end-of-life-updates-guaranteed-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you expect
it was ugly
phones are fashion accesories

I see no reason to care

post the link faggot

this is what happens when you are more concerned about political agenda, inclusion, and minorities, than releasing a decent product

Is that not a lot?

-Posted from my Pixel XL

What's so bad about the Pixel?

Main reason why I hate google products. Everything is good, but it’s all half assed. And the shilling is insane (see: YouTube)

That's $800 million dollars isn't it?

Verizon Exclusive, or buy only on the web. Normies don't do that. Of course the numbers would be low. We buy these, not many normies. - From my Nexus

Considering that Samsung sold more than 50 million Galaxy s7, that is abysmal.

>pixel
BIG
FAT
FUCKING
BEZEL CHIN

UGLY
BACK

i have a pixel and i love it

lightweight OS, finger print reader is fast as fuck, the only thing i dont like about it is the google photos section is too complex and annoying

it's ugly as fuck
the whole android 7 exclusivity is stupid
the google botnet shove in the pixel is surreal

Doesn't Google have a vested interest in not becoming its own biggest seller? If the Pixel did sell 50 million units, wouldn't other companies that use Android be getting nervous/considering other OS options, because the larger a number Google's own phones are on their bottom line, the more likely they are to put Android development time into working on just their own stuff instead of being the "everyphone" OS it is now?

If only if google didn't sell them at a jew price I possibly would've gotten one.

Now I got a huawei P10 for $300. Comes with a lot of bloat, vanilla android is beautiful.

I'm still using my Nexus 6p

>state of Sup Forums
>this thread

it's on ars, fgit

Wasn't even aware that people would buy it.

Applel does that while still remaining the best tech company in the world

>"people who use iPhones are just mindless sheep who care about how their phone looks"
>pixel comes out
>"BIG CHIN UGLY BACK RREEEEEEEEEE"
Pixel XL's pretty good if you have the money.

>ugly
>fuckhuge bezel
>insanely expensive
>limited availability in brick-and-mortar shop
>Google Store constantly out of stock
>Google thought it was going to move as many units as Samsung Galaxy S

Why can't Google into anything physical good?

Overpriced meme only redditors bought it

WEDGE SHAPED
THICC
UGLY
looks like a cheap-ass iPhone knockoff

And then ppl wonder why this shit doesn't sell.

TOP KEK

My dad broke his Nexus 6 screen, recommend me a similar phone for him that isn't Pixel

Pixel XL

>fell for the chink meme
lmao
the device comes with a mix of UFS, eMMC, and DDR3/4 RAM modules, all at the same high price regardless of the combo
dumbfuck shitskin

me too. I'll use it until its dead

Yeah but then if you compare to HTC sales, it's probably something.

Surprised it sold that much, not sure what the fuck they were thinking when they made that phone. they should have stuck with the nexus line.

Sold better than everyone except Samsung and Apple, a pretty good achievement for their first phone.

>dollar for dollar price as ishit
>two years of updates
>ugly so no one is buying as muh fashion accessory
>google can't into marketing or supplying
wow, I am surprised

Discontinuing the subsidized Nexus was the worst thing they did

iphone

Apple is a hardware company, google is not. The purpose of android is to get a google search bar in as many hands as possible. If that means becoming a hardware company as well then they will do that or if it means selling less phones and having the others make them then they will go that route.

Google is pretty fucking retarded a lot of the time for such a huge and successful company. I think it may be partly because they are into so many different things at the same time.

Dropping the Nexus line and leaving the low end and midrange phones to the chinks and their trash ROMs and even worse support is going to come back to bite them in the ass and hard.

Google never listened to their customers
>No removable battery or least least a large 5000mah battery
>No microsd card slot
>expensive as fuck
>only getting updates until 2018

Fuck them

Got a v20 used in well condition for 300
Why pay more than ~350 for a phone anyway
Especially when samsung slows down ur phone after a year

they can sure as hell fuck up a free lunch.

>make a phone GENERATION with 3 tiers, HIGH AS FUCK END, HIGH TIER, MID TIER
>hire people to sit in the factory to make sure the company making the phone doesnt fuck it up like the 6P and 5X QC
>GLORIOUS BATTERY LIFE
>The top tier own the seas and stars flagship
>high tier badass phone
>mid tier still flagship, but a stripped down developers edition no warranty, do as thou wilt
>have a sub line for poorfags and NEETs to feel superior on Sup Forums and the interbutz

This. I also bought an v20 but new and paid $430 for it. It's a good phone and really love the removable battery. Only con is that I find the headphone volume low and my variant of the device has no root available.

it's the h990ds

the nexus name starts to gain traction what do they do? they kill it. I have the 6P im going to change the screen and body for as long as i can keep it alive. really awesome phone to this day.

>no Qi charging
>regression in bezel
>regression in speakers
>regression in design
no wonder it failed
That ugly POS was the start of the downfall of Google's phone line.

name a better phone?

Literally everything else? It's not our fault you have stockholm syndome.

Behold. The master race phone of 2017.

>TCL/alcatel
Maybe for $100, not full price.

I actually like it but wish that they made the nav buttons on screen so they could put in a slightly bigger screen. I hope blackberry keeps it up.

cant name a better phone so insults me.
Thanks for proving me right.

Not our job to spoonfeed a retard like you.
Just kys already instead of wasting our time.

[spoiler]Xiaomi[/spoiler]

Anything is better than a phone with a shitdragon 810

it's ugly as hell, i prefer the 6P design

it's good for nothing too, if you want to use copperhead you can use a 6p also

>5000mah battery
excuse me but no one expected them to do that
>expensive as fuck
standard price for a flagship phone

Only reason I don't get one is the bezels.

>probably the best phone
Yeah of course it's not gonna sell a lot.

LeEco Le Max 2

Xiaomi Wow thats some cheap shit, you're ignored

Still cant name a better phone, you're ignored

Agreed 6P is a damn good phone and the camera is really good.

Attached image as proof

newfag

The pixel is literally a faster version of the 5x.

>paying $800 for some device that won't get more than 2 years of updates
At least apple update their devices for 5 years

Once Blackberry realises it's too expensive and devalue it... Someday...

Pic related.

Would have got this if it worked on Project Fi.

I had two 5X before I got my Pixel. Would have got another 5X also if the second one didn't bootloop, don't feel like buying another phone that could just randomly stop working out of the blue at any time.

I feel you on that bootloop issue...love my 5x but the first one lasted 6 months before the loop, my 2nd one is on about a year now.

Did you send your N5X back to Google or LG?

All of the nexus devices have received updates for more than the guaranteed 2 years

>No SD slot
>No removable battery
No shit

OP, nobody likes the fucking pixel. It's an abomination and only retards bought something that expensive and ugly.
Every single person that ever liked Android or an Android phone, was really sad the moment Google killed the Nexus brand. I hope the Pixel 2 fails in some espectacular way and this stupid shit trend of phones dies. As much as I think that Samsung makes shit phones (really nice displays but stupid ass and ugly phones) I would've love that the Pixel was the one exploding and killing people instead of the Note.

This as well, not about the Berry, gross, but the 5x, mine lasted for more than one whole year, which, upon reading about 5x's dropping dead on the web seems like an eternity. LG is making at least one of the next two phones, Huawei may be next or could be the other one. I honestly cant wait to see what they do, I just dont give a shit about the camera on the smartphone and that is what the Pixel is all about, also the glass back is stupid and should go away.
Sent mine to Google, got refurb back like 8 days later.

I'd rather have minorities than iPhones.

upvoted

>Pixel phone
>Brainchild of former Motorola president Rick Osterloh
>former Motorola president
>Motorola

Did anyone expect better results? Anyone?

CHECKED

>bezels for days

Mactoddlers too dumb too understand even computer science not to mention electrical engineering.

Yeah right. It's not durable at all.

Fuck off retard the Pixel is clearly designed to be a iPhone style luxury phone

It's the first attempt to make their own phonograph, they'll take it into account and make Pixel 2 much better.

Yes it is and as a first attempt it's very good. You think iPhone 1 was a good thing, don't you?

Kinda cool.
I feel like there's a better way to integrate the full keyboard tho

How can it be a master race with Android. It's a mixed race.

What did they expect? Google had a good thing going with the Nexus line. They had solid, quality phones with guaranteed updates, zero bloat, and expandable storage at mid-tier prices. Then they made an iphone clone at iphone prices with no expandable storage and they announced they were killing updates in a year.

They made an android phone with literally none of the benefits of using an android phone.

thank god it does, at least there are natural sort of checks and balances. Unfortunately this ideology already succeeded in the media.

Nexus phonographs weren't entirely from Google.

so I'm supposed to beg them after two years for sec patches? no thanks

9to5google.com/2017/04/27/google-pixel-end-of-life-updates-guaranteed-2019/

Can confirm. Poster above with the two N5X and both feel like cheap chink shit with soft touch plastic. The power buttons were also mushy and uneven whilst the one on the Pixel is clicky and perfect. Machined metal is always nicer then plastics even if it's more prone to damage.

Yes, and? That doesn't change the fact that Google had a good line and now they've stopped it.

idk why people whine about the bezel so much. I would be more bothered if my phone were asymmetrical and had a bezel up top for the phone and various camera stuff and no bezel on the bottom. With the newest Galaxy tho I do agree the next Pixele needs to have smaller bezels all around.

Every big company in the first world does that, Apple were all faggot pride before Google and they are selling 75 times more phones every year from one model.

I work at texas instruments, have been hearing that google is now going to have a custom soc with the average arm cores and arm gpu and everything else is just a bunch of designs put togheter.

Now anyone can make """custom""" SOC's

Thats still half a billion dollars, give or take a few, using practically off the shelf hardware and slight software modification
What have you done ?

This.

I held a Pixel XL and it didn't feel or look quite right.

The 6P is a great piece of hardware.

Anyone can get Android 7 as long as their OEM ports it retard.

>as long as their OEM ports it
Aka. never or when there is a new version out.

I still use a Nexus 6, nigger.

Nexus 6p/another Nexus 6

How about you just scurry off to Sup Forums and tell them?

> Using anything owned by google, apple or windows.

>full keyboard
Yeah, fuck that. I used to be all physical keyboard too, and then I realized 1. even T9 beats the shit out of it 2. Swype inputs annihilates it.

Galaxy killer

Got my galaxy 6 and trying kali nethunter on it, see how it plays out.

Same and when it does break I'm just going to buy another 6p