Europeans, what are some American habits you just don't understand?

Europeans, what are some American habits you just don't understand?

Gonna guess pissing and shitting out of our cuntholes and sleeping with our shoes on

debating politics in the street

Europeans are completely Americanized, anything we claim will be a lie. We all aspire to be American

Starting conversations with strangers they meet on their way to work/on the street

t. Micked on roots pilgrimage

Getting shot, though we're learning about that one fast

This

>Microwaving water to boil it
>Sleeping with your shoes on, basically never taking them off.
>Having to tip scroungers who have a shit job so they beg and pressure you into thinking then more money.
>Prom (never really understood why it's so special)
>Eating peanut butter and jam... it just sounds like it doesn't go.
>Black (literally it seems)Friday

That's all I can think of for now. Explain these to me.

Price tags without tax included, really fucking dumb.

How will you ever meet interesting people of you never meet new people?

watching primitively engineered cars make left turns for three hours while sipping pic rel out of red cups

this.

I'm not european but the cinema clapping is weird as fuck

Oh yes this; mind your own fucking business desu

Yeah up in Alberta they just do it with Molsons

>Microwaving water to boil it
>Price tags without tax included

Are these real ?

Didn't you just have a series of massive strikes and demonstrations about some new labor law

We are so friendly that Europeans even think that our personalities are "fake". I have no idea what makes Euros so cold

There's a time and place for that and it's not on a cramped bus, or whilst I'm walking somewhere.

tax is not displayed

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
Hello, new friend.

Pricetag one is at least.

The tax one is real, yes. Businesses are too lazy to adjust it so the tax only shows up when you're ringing up at the end.

I'm with you there. Makes no fucking sense.

Yes from what yanks have told me. Also you gave that Norwegian my rightful (you)

With friends? Happens all the time, it's healthy to sharpen you mind.

TOPS 400 people a year in mass shootings is a minute price for an absolutely free and sovereign state.

Microwaving water is stupid literally only only saw a black kid do that.
Nobody gives money to beggars anymore.
PBJ, that comment is bait, it would figure that a Brit lacks a tongue

Canadian posting

This is honestly fucking stupid, cannot and will not defend it

i-is that step two

demonstrations is not about debating, there's only one side screaming their shit while the others are at home or working. There is no confrontation, people let the other side express their opinion without bothering them.

I see a shitload of video showing people starting debate about trump, sexism, BLM and all kind of hot topics with total strangers. All the shit with people standing with sign waiting for confrontations too.
>With friends?
If it's with friend why are you doing it in the street ?

>We find microwaves more convenient.
>Never heard of that one
>Because America is ass backwards, I don't know why we do it either.
>It's a meme
>They taste quite well together, depending on the brand of peanut butter and JELLY, not jam.
>American consumerism at it's finest.

Anything else Reginald?

I've never experienced this.

>Nobody gives money to beggars anymore.
I'm talking about waitresses, seems like you'd get shot for not tipping.

>PBJ, that comment is bait
It's not, guess I can't judge till I try it (will one day), but it just doesn't seem like it'd go.

>>Microwaving water to boil it
Convenience. We don't have electric kettles and the microwave is easier than the stove.
>>Sleeping with your shoes on, basically never taking them off.
I've never even heard of someone sleeping with their shoes on unless they were drunk, sleeping outside and/or falling-down tired.
>>Having to tip scroungers who have a shit job so they beg and pressure you into thinking then more money.
Just a cultural thing, I guess. Many people worked those this jobs themselves when they were younger so I suppose they have sympathy.
>>Prom (never really understood why it's so special)
I have no idea. I never went to any school dances.
>>Eating peanut butter and jam... it just sounds like it doesn't go.
It's actually excellent if you use good ingredients but the common poorfag version (creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on wonderbread) is pretty lousy.
>>Black (literally it seems)Friday
Retailers kicking off the Christmas season. Thanksgiving is over and so they shift their marketing focus.

If it true you lack roundabouts? I cannot fathom this..

>wearing shoes inside
>taking long baths in a bath tub to clean themself
>talk to complete strangers on the street

>Nobody gives money to beggars anymore.
I do.

We're putting a few in here and there, mostly where there's slightly more traffic than a 4-way stop and not enough to justify a set of stoplights.

Some places have them, but by and large we just use four-day stops and they work just as well; some large trucks might actually have trouble with smaller roundabouts.

There's some where I live, but it varies by city.

The vast majority of stops are traffic lights.

This so much

nice riots

wrong, were all gay

DELET

>nobody fucking microwaves water
>nobody sleeps with their shoes on, thats a meme
>what are you even talking about?
>prom is dumb, ill give you that one
>i hate pb&j but alot of people like it. it tastes horrible
>i like having 90% off on a 200$ tv lad

peanut butter is fucking disgusting, I don't know how americans do it

shame since it has so much protein in it

Which did you try, creamy or chunky?

>I have no idea what makes Euros so cold
Atleast for Britain (don't know about other euros). It's not that were trying to be harsh or cold, just that it's really awkward and feals fake and 'forced'.

Me and my brother when we were younger, would play a game when we were out, to go up to strangers and just see how long you could hold a conversation with them. This might just be me playing weird games though..

>>wearing shoes inside
Why bother taking them off? Obviously if it's muddy outside or something then you would and putting shoes on furniture is unacceptable.
>>taking long baths in a bath tub to clean themself
Nobody does this unless they've been exposed to something foul (sewage, skunks, etc.) and need time to scrub it off. People take baths to enjoy the soak but even then they're not popular.
>>talk to complete strangers on the street
Most people only talk to others that look talkative. Look sullen and people will generally ignore you.

depends how you make it

pbnj is pretty good

You're a piece of fucking shit if you don't like peanut butter. Go die in a goddamn tire fire you limey sack of cock buckets.

chunky is masterrace desu

both
I tried expensive & cheap too

its genuinely just disgusting, I have to wash it down with like 4 glasses of water to get the taste out

Not true. Were I live there are at least five in my city, and where I grew up there were plenty as well.

They are tucked away in neighborhoods though.

For reference I am in Midwestern America.

Protip: peanut butter worth eating has nothing in it except peanuts, peanut oil and salt. The stuff with hydrogenated oil and sugar is fucking pig disgusting and reserved for white trash and niggers.

Milk would have worked better.

its a shame you're not allergic to it.

>Why bother taking them off
I don't know if this is American laziness or if you're just this strange.

Fair enough.

I'm not going to force you to like it.

Allergy cuck detected

Agreed,

>driving around in a fattie-scooter even when you could just use your feet
>getting your legs blown off in a marathon

>Allergy
???????

You don't have hardwood and role flooring, Nigel?

*tile

I fucking hate peanut butter.

>microwave
I never use it to boil it but for tea and ramen, it's just quicker

>shoes
that's degenerate and I never did that

>tip
I agree, they should just pay them minimum wage, but for some places, tips are worth it just to have a friend that works there

>prom
literally haven't thought of mine in years until this post, it's utterly forgettable and hyped up to be this proto wedding

>peanut butter and jelly
go put some on toast right now, you philistine it's the snack of kings

>Black Friday
Is starting to die off thanks to Amazon, Best Buy and Target used to have the biggest events and people camped outside overnight and everything, now the lines as still long but it's not as crazy as it used to be, and I think it's only going to be worse as the years go by

It's mostly a New York thing where you see people with 100 shopping bags

so how do you know you have enough money to pay for stuff, do you just guesstimate? When money is tight I have to go around and add up the cost of every grocery I plan on purchasing, having to figure out tax as well sounds like a real pain in the arse

so you don't eat whole peanuts either?

Yes I have laminate floors, but that doesn't mean I keep my shoes on. Shoes are an outdoor accessory not indoor.

Also what is role flooring? A carpet?

>it's the snack of kings
>he never tried Nutella, peanut butter and banana sandwich

peanuts taste like shit too
worst nut

I thought that was a heavily French thing to do.
Or is it just striking, and other complaining things?

It auto-corrected to that when I typed "tile".

Not understanding per capita statistics. It isn't that complicated you thick fucks.

>muh 300 million multiculturalism

i had the worst nut last night fucking ur mum m8

Technically legume.

>Euros are too autistic to talk to strangers
What made you guys this way?

In theory, you're right
In practice, the tax is some dollar and cents more that you can just pay with another bill so it doesn't matter

For adults, everything 90% of the time goes to a credit card anyways, so most don't even count the extra pocket change out

People just get excited in movies

>shoes inside
I agree, it brings dirt

>baths
NOTHING is greater than a bath with some oil, nothing sexual at least, but that's after a shower

>strangers
people are usually friendly, the assholes are rare

Peanuts aren't bad, but they're not the best. That would be either cashew or pistachio

College sports. I don't get why anyone would give a shit about some kids playing, but the leagues seem to be getting tons of media attention.

>Microwaving water
Literally a poor person thing
>Sleeping with shoes on
I have never encountered this, and would kick them out if they tried it at my place.
>Having to tip
I agree, it sucks, but if you don't then the waiters don't get to pay their bills.
>Prom
It's almost a coming of age thing. It's usually more important to the girls than the boys.
>Eating peanut butter an *jelly*
It goes, and it is very delicious.
>Black Friday
Madness, disorder, and the only time I actually got close to fist fighting another guy. (He was the angry one though.)

being obese, black and gay

I tried a Nutella, Peanut Butter, and weed cracker

>For adults, everything 90% of the time goes to a credit card anyways
This is something I don't get. Credit cards are ubiquitous in america. I hardly know people using them.

It's a scam, promoters and colleges get insanely rich off it and the players (because they're students) make absolutely nothing

If I get a vote, I'd go with cashew.

The fact that every single thing in their society has been commercialized

Sports teams are franchises whose only aim is to make profit for their owners and every sports venue is brought to you by something like Duff McDuff Ultra Light Zero Fatâ„¢

They use genetically modified crops to feed their genetically modified livestock which is then chemically washed to make burgers for their franchised fast food restaurants

The fact that a guy on an FBI watchlist can walk into a gun store to buy an assault rifle with high capacity magazines without anybody giving a fuck until dozens of people lay cold on the ground

The fact that they're perfectly fine with than 1% of the people making 20% of the overall income while 13,2% of the population lives in poverty

The fact that college football coaches make on average over 10 times more than the highest paid professors

so basically everything

I grew up on American TV and got yelled at for walking inside with my shoes on and have seen it exactly once. This nigga is weird.

The non-autistic Europeans went to the USA

cashews, pistachios and walnuts are great

>The fact that a guy on an FBI watchlist can walk into a gun store to buy an assault rifle with high capacity magazines without anybody giving a fuck until dozens of people lay cold on the ground

That's a good thing though.

You forgot macadamia.

I tried this and got nothing, is it a rural thing?

You seem like a lefty that is insufferable to even your countrymen.

Too many credit cards available with many different rewards and conveniences.

It's easier to pay one bill a month for all your basic needs and get some sort of points for it than to go to an ATM, get cash out, and break it down to bills and coins.

I like having some cash with me, but for a working individual, it's the one stop wallet that pays for what you need at the moment. Of course, unfortunately, this also leads to people with no control to get into credit card debt

Florida doesn't do background checks. My state does.
#notallstates

Drinking milk with pizza.

That's... not a thing here. Maybe for young children, maybe.

Did you see this in a movie or something? We drink beer with pizza.

I get the convenience aspect, but why not use your debit card instead?
You essentially get the same out of it without being in a position where you can financially fuck yourself rather easily if you don't watch out.

Background checks are mostly useless, so whatever.

If a person cannot be trusted with all their freedoms, then they shouldn't be out in public in the first place.

politically closer to centre-right

Imagine being a child that gets whatever he wants.

All he has to do is throw a massive tantrum.

That is being Black in America.