Who here has /unquenchable ambition/

Who here has /unquenchable ambition/

Who here actually fantasizes about changing the world, or their society, for the better?

Who here has actually done something about it.

>tfw read about Hannibal Barca and Julius Caesar's diary when I was 10 or something
>Have become obsessed with power ever since
>Now I speak 3 languages and I've beend doing public speaking for years

>he thinks he will change anything by "public speaking"
lel

How will you change Canada for the better?

It's literally THE primary thing you have to be good at to get anywhere near power IRL

I don't want to drown you guys with a personal blog, I just want to know if there are others like me here

i know i have some schizo personality of delusion so i try not to look for like

That would be hard. I admit a very specific kinds of situations would need to play out for any significant mass to of people to get behind an autist like me.

Definitely one of the first things I would do to fix Cucknada would be make having children affordable so ACTUAL Canadians start having children again

I'd severely change the process for letting in immigrants. No more despotic scum. Preferably skilled middle class only, with more people from functional countries and less from shit ones.

Then I'd break apart the monopolies in Canada like Bell, and make baseline life essentials throttled by monopolies more affordable.

>Who here has /unquenchable ambition/
If you're asking that on Sup Forums you already know the answer

Madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin.

Alexander, Napoleon, Ghenghis, none of them were normal balanced people. Normies simply don't have a mind for greatness.

doesn't talking about it normalizes it
sure it does

wot?

I hate all of humanity and more or less worship Chaos and Entropy.

I studied hard, got into a prestigous university, and now I work for a sinister publishing company helping mankind race itself to the bottom. If you ever feel insecure or unhappy about your life thanks to the constant media exposure, I've done my job.

I just want to improve my bank account, I don't think I can change the world.

That's great. Humanity needs you to force them together.

Humanity will only cooperate under constraint. Constraint, strife, and disaster is what glues us together in the end. Either the reality or the fear of it. You and I or more of the same kind of person than you think.

Absolute shitstarters like Hitler are the reason why NATO global hegemony is possible.

>You and I *ARE more of
fuck

There was this guy from Honduras (I think) about a year ago whose family had political ties and who seemed fairly committed to actually change something in his country. We encouraged him and I hope he's still alive.

Bump for the awakening of ancient tyranny and global justice.

I used to think like you when I was younger, then I stopped thinking like a ignorant idiot.

>honduras

Nothing can save Honduras now except a total crushing defeat of the forces in power.

That country is simply fucked beyond repair.

How old are you now?

Btw I'd also be just as happy following someone likeminded. I know I will probably never achieve what I want to, but I'd be just as glad to see it happen because of anybody.

The world is only getting weaker the way it's going. There will be horrible disasters all over again in the next two centuries for sure.

every since I was a kid I thought that I'd become something but no indication of that happening anytime soon. I studied engineering and now I'm stuck in a job I hate.

Yeah, I was 16 once too.

>be me
>obsessed with people who changed the course of history to their will
>daydream about being napoleon or elon musk
>in reality i just browse the digital highway all day
>i could have been the one who unites europe under a common banner to an eternal galactic empire
Shame

Europe cannot into space.

So if today, a genuinely great leader arose and had a shot at crushing all the injustice in the world and reset the status quo in the world, you wouldn't follow them?

I'm talking Napoleon tier. A completely new world system beyond nations popping out of nowhere.

You'd sit that out?

It won't happen in our lifetimes probably.. but one day it will.

I dream everyday that another ubermensch like napoleon rises so that i can follow him with my whole heart and give my life meaning. Id probably have been a nazi in 20s germany just so i could have a cause to attach myself too

We must use our judgement. A great ruler wouldn't go out of their way to harm people who are different. A great ruler would bring something for everyone (even if it meant crushing them first if needed lel).

no, ideologues are death of humanism

the only "reset" they do is high score on casualty

The age of "great leaders" like that is long dead. The future hold only collaborative committees and True Democracy. The idealogue and charismatic frontman age has gone the way of the Charleston and the Winkle-picker

Comfort and quality of life =/= humanism

Napoleon had to push the hard reset to prove the weakness of the petty tyrannies of Europe.

Caesar had to wreck the despotic republic and everyone who stood for it, to show the world there was something better in humanity.

Alexander tried to unite the world under one ruler for eternal peace. He failed miserably, and turned the Middle East into a meat grinder for a while.. eh I guess he failed. But it's important he and everyone who believed in his message tried.

Our "peace" we live in is a folly of consumerism and environmental ruin. It will never serve for regardless of what you think. It will crumble in on itself no matter what.

The governments of Earth's nations are no longer a sufficient medium to answer for humanities difficulties. A new system WILL come no matter what.

Terrible idea

I'm 30 and yourself?

I respect the way you think, but you and many others think like that, and nothing good comes from it, or if it does it is short lived, sorry for being so cynical, I wish I didn't think this way. I'll say what my dad said to me, Just follow your dream and don't listen to anyone or what they say, it will be hard, very hard but if you keep your mind focused through the hardships, whatever they may be, you will realize your dream. It may not be what you thought it was, but remember this is reality, which means you don't get what you want, you get what you're given.

>T. despotic immigrant scum

How many good hardworking people had to work their ass off for nothing so your daddy could buy himself a passport?

I'm 22. I understand what your saying but your complacent mentality is exactly why Canadians are fucking pussies who stand by doing nothing while the quality of life here diminishes every single day, not to mention our dim future.

If more people weren't so complacent, we wouldn't be paying fucking 60$+ for a god damn cellphone bill. That alone is proof that Canadians are massive pussies who will roll over at nothing for an instance of peace.

I used to all the time but less now since I've realized I'm too lazy to do anything with my life.

why are canadians such shitposters? it's not even funny

I see, well in a decade if I don't change or move out of here I will end it.

I hope you and other young people stand up and fight for what's left of this shit country, be it first world.

Good luck.

Vai chorrar puto, talvez si os brasileiros estava mas zangado poderia mudar Brasil. O brasileiro esta o definção do humano que tem medo do verdad.

Hope that made sense

It didn't.

Aww bro.. you are stronger than you know. Look into stoicism. Go see a psych if youre feeling that bad.

Thanks though.

You at least got the message family.

Nah, psych's are for the weak, I will endure this shit reality until the end.

Seeking and using help effectively is a great strength. Maybe the biggest one.

Perhaps, or seeking help from within? maybe a weakness disguised as strength? I know nothing, I'm just typing vague comments in English which is thought to be the language of the idiots of the world.

I specifically meant external help. See a psych if you need to. I'm going to bed. Good luck bro.