Meme cities full of faggot leftists

Aus - Melbourne
Canada - Toronto
USA - San Fran

what is the meme city in your cunt?

gommunist shithole

But they make the cheeses we all love

das tru. cuisine from there is top tier. shame about the people though.

USA - All of them.

Berlin, Hamburg, Bremen, Stuttgart

101 Reykjavík

I used think this meme about Reykjavík was just that - a meme.
Boy was I wrong met an old friend and he did everything I thought people from reykjavík did
ordered a latte
owned an iphone and macbook
didn't think Hildur Lilliendahl (crazy feminist) was "that bad"
Said somebody on a modified nissan patrol must have a small dick
expressed fear of guns
whined about how iceland sucks
As nu male as it gets

İzmir. SEEDS OF INFIDELS

Valparaiso and Viña del mar (they're right next to each other)

Every major city in the US

The best city in the country.

UK - Brighton

...ordering a latte is weird for you? It's literally just a basic espresso and milk drink

Jesus go outside and socialize more and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking autistic

France in general (not a city, ok)

END ME

Also, an iphone? I guess half of the developed world are hipsters now?

What the fuck is wrong with the posters here lmao do you literally ever talk to anybody irl or do you just stay inside seething with hatred like a little pussy faggot

Tel Aviv

>mfw someone posts my OC

I live in the povvo and ethnic part of melbourne so I never encounter lefty cunts, funny that

Dunedin

Helsinki

Go be alpha somewhere else you fucking normie. I guess you are extremely new here and you can't handle anything that triggers you.

I guess you are unable to handle the truth you blue-pilled fag. If the world goes to shit you don't have to follow the stream.

Cluj-Napoca.

Why is it so often the capital?

jesus fucking christ this post is embarrassing, anybody who unironically calls someone a normie needs to be chemically castrated

i've been here longer than you've known how to beat your dick, i'm just not a gigantic shutin faggot with no friends and who has no idea what a girls hand feels like, that's not a requirement to post here you stupid gyppo

Nah m8. Hamilton is our meme city

Glasgow is probably the worst in Scotland. If it's not homos and liberals demanding shite on one side it's the fucking sad cunt orange order demanding 'respect are culture' on the other.

Sure feels good to be from the mad north senpai.

Poznań almost proverbially

Its not the capital

the fag are all in Milan

Vancouver is Canada's San Francisco