Click 15 squares

>click 15 squares
>click next
>click 12 more squares
>click submit

I miss when I just had to identify 3 or 4 pizza photos and that was it.

Why is Google making the captchas longer and longer? Does Sup Forums's owner get paid for our extra labor?

>not just typing calle calle, calle nigger or nigger calle to post
idiot

>I miss when I just had to identify 3 or 4 pizza photos and that was it.
Newfag detected. Use legacy captcha like always.

You're using the brainlet captcha. Intellectually superiors such as myself get a special captcha that can be solved in less than a second.

>poorfags

Shut the fuck up I fucking hate text captchas

Legacy captcha doesn't have this problem :^)

>captcha keeps getting me to identify cars
>my shitposting is helping waymo replace humans

This, there is no reason not to use legacy captcha if the site supports it

You're gay

So you're the kind of faggot Metro UI was invented for, always wondered

I dont know about extra labor but I'm sick and tired of google. They are a drain on the tech world and their products piss me off in current year. I really dread the idea of hosting my own email but fuck if the day comes I can get away with it, then I will. Fuck google, I hope they all rot in hell at this point, youtube is shit, google is shit, gmail is cancer, fuck self driving car bullshit. I hope they go bankrupt in my lifetime.

Use the fucking legacy Captcha like a real man with a big fucking dick. I can't even remember the last time I removed my hands from the keyboard (I have a trackpoint aka clit mouse which means I'm really good at pleasuring women since they're basically the same thing). I can identify and type the words in the legacy Captcha in less than a second, I always type nigger, and I've never messed up. God damn it feels good to have so much brain power that I can see words and type them in. It's much harder than identifying and selecting pictures of objects. If you use a pointing device for anything you could do with a keyboard you're a fucking faggot.

your*

ur*

Buy a pass and you won't have this problem.

idk what is worse, giving money to Sup Forums or posting on Sup Forums with adblock disabled.

what the fuck is up with the ones where the pics slowly fade and get replaced? takes forever waiting for the new images to come up, I just intentionally fail them over and over until it gives me a normal one.

>literally falling for the Sup Forums gold account meme

The main benefit of a pass is being able to report shitposts without doing captcha. It's not worth reporting anything if you have to click street signs.

Why are faggots still complaining about this when we have legacy captcha?

>normies will buy up self-driving cars
>not realizing it was programmed by millions of autistic chimps shitposting on a cancerous website trolling the programming system

>being poor

wew

/thread

Better than the new piece of shit captcha

ur"e*

test

realize that captcha is literally contributing to machine learning.

you are basically cross referencing the result with a machine to make it more accurate without knowing

this is how we achieve advancement with machine leaning

>this is how we achieve advancement with machine leaning

I don't think Sup Forums wants any technological advancement other than faster graphics cards.

My captchas usually only have 1-2 matching boxes but I usually have to solve 5-7 of them to post.

It's getting ridiculous.

>this is how we achieve advancement with machine leaning
through slavery?

Stop using incognito

if you werent so retarded you would use legacy captcha

this

I can't stand these fucking captchas

and setting legacy captcha keeps reverting

but seriously, fuck the google captchas
>click the cars
>click them
>wait an eternity for the new images to pop up
>click
>wait another eternity
>click
>it's now been over 2 minutes just waiting to make a post

Won't change anytime soon because hiro gets money from passes that bypass the captcha, he wants people to be inconvenienced and annoyed

this is so much easier now holy shit thank you

Is it that hard to explain how to setup legacy captchas? This sekrit shit is Sup Forums levels of autismo.

it's so easy that no one can be bothered to 'explain' it my man

here, i'll spoonfeed you

Legacy captcha.

>and setting legacy captcha keeps reverting
Set cookie for Sup Forums to remember it.