Is this really going to ruin brexit? I'm fucking shaking

Is this really going to ruin brexit? I'm fucking shaking.

Lel

How much are we betting lads?

$20 on Brexit passes.

Why the fuck do you care?

>Be in UK
>Get shot

When do they decide?

Because Australia still has ties to the UK and this vote is one of the most important in history for the future of democracy why the fuck does anyone care about anything you fucking retard.

Ill take that action

This was actually orchestrated by the people who want britain to stay

fuck off racist

June 23rd

>This was actually orchestrated by the people who want britain to stay
You mean the people who want to stop the UK from become the 51st state?

>Decades later, white supremacists still only kill other white people

Theyre still on the Queens leash.

You only get shot in the UK if you disagree with the charming local nazis

Wanting to leave EU qualifies as white supremacy?

>Free Royal Ascot Bets
>10 or 2 Euro
>Free
>Royal Ascot
Jesus fucking christ you guys.

Also
>Britain
>Shot
I thought you guys confiscated guns like a good big brother state?

>implying brexit was going to happen anyway

White's greatest enemy is other whites. Should have known this from WW2

Well wanting to secede from the USA qualified the Confederacy as a bunch of slave owning racists so there is historical precedent

It's already been disproven, why are they still pushing this?

Get with the narrative. He was another Sup Forumstard on a psychotic breakdown.

The reasoning behind the Confederacy was more drastic than German-UK relations isnt it?

But they were going to war to protect their institution of slavery, and by exchange their economic livelihood.
Then again it was just a bunch of poor white southerners dying for another man's right to own a slave.
If the confederacy survived to this day, it would have been seen as a 2nd world backwaters ruled by a greedy elite.

>He was another Sup Forumstard on a psychotic breakdown.
Post proofs, believe it or not I havent checked Sup Forums for an update on this topic yet. This was just this afternoon when news broke here.

To be fair it was the South feeling threatened by Northern industry and expansion West that lead to them doubling down on the whole slavery thing.

Shame the market for cotton went to freefall after India started pouring that shit into the world market becasue I genuinely think that had they been able to hold out they probably would have been reabsorbed into the US but on their terms. Reconstruction was a humiliation and failure.

He wasn't pic.twitter.com/DWhzqe7ayi just a nutter that the media latched on to. Wrong but not for long is their motto these days...

>Daily star
Hahahahahaha

>exremist mows down a club full of gays
>not all muslims

>madman shoots a politician
>every UKIP supporter is a psychopath

You dont just assasinate someone and stay calm,
also only radicals have the guts to do such stuff at this phase calling his motivations "white supremacist" is however making a bridge to an american phenomenum.
Id say he is a classical european nationalist.

Anyway, if this continues shit may getweimar-tier slowly over the coming years.

>Is this really going to ruin brexit?
most definitely

Idk anything about Turkey really but when the Grey Wolves ice a guy for smiling or saying the armenian genocide happened or whatever, do their supporters call it a "false flag?"

>if this continues

States getting sick and tired of being told what to do by a distance and largely indifferent federal government has some parallels to whats going on today

The slavery issue was only a sideshow, Lincoln was a bit of a cunt to the Southern states imposing severe taxation upon them in order to fund the expansion into the West. Remember the Emancipation Proclamation was only declared years after the start of the war and only applied to slaves in the South. People were legally allowed to keep slaves in the Northern states right up until the end of the war.

He only freed the slaves in order to hurt the Southern economy which depended on slavery and did so only to help the war effort. Lincoln was no humanitarian, he was only interested in keeping the Union intact.

Im saying it as a rightwinger myself, strong political convictions-regardless of what nature-have a lethal potential (just like islam) in tense situations and may tempt the desperate who think they make a greater impact then it is worth their life to do shit like this.

Weimar was barrikades and gunfights in the streets between political camps who claimed districts for themselves, regular assasinations of politicians and hungry masses due to an economic crisis.
We arent quiete there yet.

20p?
Damn, tabloids cost like $5 in 'Murica.

Why did they have to kill this qt? Why not some salty old codger?

Y-you guys are scaring me.

>They were allowed to keep slaves in the north.
I believe that was only if they had moved to the north from the south, while still owning a slave, but even then it was looked down upon so much that many local governments would forbid it.

Difference is this is one of the shittiest ones going, worse than the Sun.

He should have gotten the funding to ship all the blacks to Liberia.

You should be safe in america and life should continue to be good for us /western/ euros for a decade at least if it comforts you.
Maybe doom and gloom wont dominate the future for once.

If all the Muslims killing people hasn't led to banning of Muslim imigrants because #notallmuslims then they'd be hypocrital if impacted by what this jackass supports politically.

Please god yes

MI5 is at it again.

Witnesses said it looked like a very old or homemade gun.

A good degree of the taxation burden was placed on the backs of the white slave owning elite. It wasn't necissarily about slavery, but it was the same class of people getting sick and tired of it. The north wanted to tear down the institution of slavery, and were going at it fervently enough to piss off the people who held the power in the south.

globalist overlords are this desperate to keep britain in, stage an assasination

>Difference is this is one of the shittiest ones going
What makes it shitty? They are just reporting facts, the lady is dead.

>You should be safe in america and life should continue to be good for us /western/ euros for a decade
Well I feel better than I have time to prepare.

quick someone stage being an EU supporter and kill nigel farage or a royal.

>black Muslim hits a soldier with a car and beheads him in the street
>nobody cares, Islam still defended by the PM
>corrupt useless politician gets shot in the street
>BREXIT!!!!!!!
And people wonder why westerners have yet again lost all hope in our governments

It was a pipe gun made after instructions from a book. Very basic, no rifling, pretty much similar in usability to that 3d printed handgun.

Don't worry lads, almost every single poll shows Brexit in the lead

This stunt is a desperate ploy by Cameron and won't work, no one will give a shit come the weekend

Isnt Brexit a win-win for Cameron? He got the vote so thats a win and if it passes he wins.

You do realize that only old retards answer those polls, right?

The guy was just doing a bit of banter. It had nothing to do with politics. Some muslim who wasn't there made it up and leftists ran with it.

Cameron is opposed to Brexit f@m.

He didn't want to give the people a referendum, he was put under pressure by the extremely fastly growing support of UKIP to use it as a platform to win the 2015 general election. It was essentially an enormous gamble by him to beat Labour in the election, and if he loses this and Brexit does end up happening, he may well resign.

>grexit
>control over the national economy to help navigate through crisis
>brexit
>a share of the electorate sperging out because they don't like immigrants, even though they'll still get immigrants

Boris Johnson favours the Australian style points system, and he's extremely likely to be the next Prime Minister if we do vote to leave the EU

>false flag op to keep uk in the eu

how do you think he got a gun which is illegal in the uk? a violent criminal wouldn't break the law, right obama?

>if he loses this and Brexit does end up happening, he may well resign.
He seems like a good lad for actually OKing the vote even though he could have kept off for years right? A campaign promise is just that, a promise.

Does the UK have electronic polling?

How many of you are voting? Vote leave just to give em the finger lads

>It was a pipe gun made after instructions from a book.
>pipe gun
Ban steampunk !!!!
>instructions from a book
Ban books!!!!!

I guess you could say so, but he delivered the promise through gritted teeth and because his head would be on a stick if he weaseled out of it. He's scaremongering his way through his campaign (suggesting WW3 could break out post-Brexit for example) and calling in his buddies like Obama to save his arse.

Hopefully the British public don't fall for his shit and vote leave, and in a month's time we could have a new PM.

Shouldnt people be concerned? Doesnt the UK have contracts with other parties in the EU that could be compromised?

>he's extremely likely to be the next Prime Minister
God save our souls

It's just a push towards regaining British sovereignty and allowing our elected MPs to make our laws, rather than unelected ones in Brussels we haven't heard of. I don't know of any meaningful contracts that would be broken, and we'd quickly rearrange trade deals anyway

>and we'd quickly rearrange trade deals anyway
Thats why I ask; what would happen to UK economy. Im thinking most people will vote with their pocketbook.

There is a video of her wearing a hijabs after the pakis elected her.

i thought guns were banned in the uk

Trade deals that you'd only maintain by conforming to EU policies anyways.

Economists here insist gloom and doom, whereas economists elsewhere across the EU in fact predict a boost for our economy. But either way it's so difficult to predict the economical future of Britain in or out. The key argument from the leave side is that open door immigration which we cannot control as an EU member is crippling and straining our health service, housing, schools, etc and therefore severely damaging our economy. Also, as the world's 5th biggest economy, and as an enormous market for many multinational corporations with headquarters in the EU, we are sure to strike good trade deals in no time. If Norway can agree a trade deal with Europe from outside the EU, Britain surely can.

All trade deals aren't equal, I really doubt Norway gets as good a deal and the collective EU

You thought wrong, it's Scotland that's most cucked for guns.

You just make them yourself.

>Also, as the world's 5th biggest economy
Has all the Brexit buzz gotten the UK nudged before California?

It's a homemade gun though

They have a deal which suits them and their size. We're the biggest market in the world for the EU, they sell us 50bn more per year than we do to them. Imagine if Britain pulls out of the EU, the likes of Mercedes-Benz for example would put enormous pressure on their governments to swiftly agree the best possible deals. Corporations won't hold grudges against us, we're a vital market for them and they exist to make money.

the UK is larger but not even by a trillion, california is impressive as fuck I can rest why the rest of the US hates it so much.

But wouldn't the EU try and steal our Financial services? I'm ignorant on the matter but they could just be cunts with regulation in order to get the banks the bonuses to move to France or Berlin

Not if we demand otherwise. We should be the ones with the bargaining power, the EU can't risk screwing us over with the international corporations breathing down their necks. That's why I can't see them pulling sneaky shit like that.

Even still, we have better gun laws than Scotland and can own rifles and shit.

65 million people vs 400 plus million. Plus the chance Scotland would leave. If I was the EU I would do it.

LEAVE THE EU

ENGLAND PREVAILS

The population doesn't matter anywhere near as much as our importance to them from a trading point of view. Fifth largest economy in the world and the single biggest market for the EU. We can also go our own way regarding trade deals with Asia, America, etc. The EU has been shambolic in that regard.

Also I would say Brexit is going to happen either way. Either the people vote for it on 23 June, or the remain vote wins, half the country who wanted to leave is arsemad and UKIP support grows tenfold as a reaction. The public is undeniably shifting towards stricter immigration and leaving the EU, consider that the EU wasn't even being discussed in this country until UKIP rose from out of nowhere and now this and immigration are the most talked about issues across the entire country.

Whether this referendum is too early remains to be seen, but eventually the majority will win and Britain will leave, I just don't see the trend being curbed any time soon. Expect a serious mount by UKIP in 2020 if Remain wins in a week's time.

65% REMAIN

then it looks like you will have to start a violent revolution to leave then

Not that impressive when you realize California takes up 2/3rds of the west coast. We mostly hate them because they can be quite vapid, elitist, swamped with illegals, mismanage their water supplies, and are the epicenter of NIMBY as well as high-level liberal cuckery.

how will bongs ever recover from this