The 2016 muslim population in Britain is 3 million, and in the US it's even more...

The 2016 muslim population in Britain is 3 million, and in the US it's even more. So why do you amerishits keep criticising us for having so many?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/03/24/british-man-arrested-after-posting-anti-muslim-tweets.html
businessinsider.com/in-britain-police-arrest-twitter-and-facebook-users-if-they-make-anti-muslim-statements-2013-5
news.vice.com/article/british-man-is-derided-and-arrested-after-asking-a-muslim-woman-to-explain-brussels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you are an island and we have approximately 38 times more land

Plus, snackbars are about 5% of the population in England.

we have a bit more people

that's 1 in 20 vs 1 in 100

This, not to mention we aren't bending over backwards to let them do whatever they want.

>m-muh c-c-capita
It doesn't matter, you can't preach what you don't practice.

There are about 2 BILLION muslims worldwide.
Really makes you think.

it's our 1% muslim population vs. your 4.5% lad

You are deflecting from the issue that you have more than us. For a country that seems to be eternally anti-muslim, you seem to have a fair number of them.

Because you elected a Muslim mayor who's banning scantily clad women in ads?

Because your Muslims hold protests calling for the overthrowing of your government and you get arrested when you insult them?

Because your own media calls a Somali in a headscarf "quintessentially British"?

see

>literally 1% of the population
come on m8

>muh capita

America has many more people user. We have a greater percentage of Muslims in our country.

We're doomed anyway.

And yet we don't let them slowly take over our culture like you do. We are allowed to speak negatively about whoever we want in public without being arrested.

foxnews.com/world/2016/03/24/british-man-arrested-after-posting-anti-muslim-tweets.html
businessinsider.com/in-britain-police-arrest-twitter-and-facebook-users-if-they-make-anti-muslim-statements-2013-5
news.vice.com/article/british-man-is-derided-and-arrested-after-asking-a-muslim-woman-to-explain-brussels

See and Would you rather have a million muslims spread out over a large distance, or half a million cramped together in a quarter of the space? Not to mention we aren't committing cultural suicide by letting them do literally whatever they want, nor are we covering up their crimes out of fear of being called "racist".

Because we have way more people. According to Milo, the UK will be a Muslim majority country by 2040. The US in nowhere near those figures, and if Trump gets elected it will certainly move on the opposite direction.

>Because you elected a Muslim mayor who's banning scantily clad women in ads?
not going to happen

>Because your Muslims hold protests calling for the overthrowing of your government and you get arrested when you insult them?
It won't make a difference

>Because your own media calls a Somali in a headscarf "quintessentially British"?
Maybe by a few lefty morons

we are not anti-muslim as the english league, not by far

even while our ratio is significantly lower in real life we don't really say things that would make anyone uncomfortable, that's just how it works

trump does it cuz he's rich

It's the same as saying that whites commit the most crime simply because there are more of them, when proportionally speaking it's blacks. You must be getting alzheimers dad.

Muslims?

aloha snackbar

Yeah, you just get shot by them instead. For shame.

>believing Milo, a pseudo-intellectual faggot half-jew who's Dad is a literal gangster

>won't make a difference

>the english league
Literally a bunch of inbred cretins

thank you for being the voice of reason lad

The Police in Rotheram were in cahoots with those nonces, and they have since been punished. They took bribes to stay quiet.

Cry harder, abdul

I'd rather have less in general, regardless of muh surface area.

>it's another "British muslims come out of the woodwork and pretend to be white" thread

what about the other 3 million that turkey threatens to release in your country?

ITT: Dad cannot do math

Won't happen, we're leaving the EU in a few days do Turkey can piss off

accept it, by this point you dont have a muslim problem, muslims have a british problem.

a simple explanation, my dear habib

t. Gunther Otamendi

kek, how is that going to stop them? are you going to grow your balls and finally declare war on turkey?

So you'd rather crouch down in a box and get buried up to your neck in sand, as opposed to standing in a room with only the floors covered in sand?

>Britcuck logic

The numbers don't lie, you apparently hate muslims but you have more than us.

1% > 4.5%
dood wut

>how is that going to stop them? are you going to grow your balls and finally declare war on turkey?
We are not Germany, move on lad

You have more

3.3million in the US, a country that hates muslims
3 million in the UK, a country that welcomes them

we have about 10 states larger than your entire country

so the ships keep coming, what do you do about it?
they made their point clear, either grradually give turks citizenships or deal with 3 million refugees.
how are you going to stop a legit invazion without force?

Doesn't change the fact that you have more.

Leave the EU. Also,

>3 million
kek put the whisky down Pablo

this banter has gone too far

Okay, so you're in the box with sand up to your neck. Now imagine someone is dropping poisonous scorpions in the box, and whenever you complain about them stinging you they simply drop more scorpions in the box. After a certain point, they tell you to smile, and if you stop smiling for even a second you get tazered. Meanwhile your loved ones are in the exact same situation, and you have to watch one by one as they all slowly succumb to the poison. You look into the room next door and see a man standing up in a room with sand covering the floors. They too are surrounded by scorpions, but unlike you they're wearing boots and are squishing the scorpions that try to sting him.

thank you

All I'm trying to imagine is you not speaking in stupid analogies and taking the facts for what they are and taking my very basic point on board.

your basic point has a gaping statistical hole in it

So this is the Australian lifestyle I keep hearing about.

I get it, those stupid britscorpians dont have enough sand (people) to stop the man (muslims) squishing them

No yours does, you're talking about land mass and proportion and I'm talking about cold hard numbers.

>Yeah, you just get shot by them instead. For shame.
See? Our muzzies are even integrating.

The fact is, you're in that cramped box full of scorpions and being forced to grin and bear it, yet you're looking into the other room where someone has slightly more sand and scorpions (but they're actually capable of doing something about it) and thinking to yourself "I sure am glad I'm not him!".

I wonder why

i'm not ignoring the fact that we have more, but that point is insignificant because we have enough space that they are not an organized problem, ie. we dont have frequent protests and terror attacks on our soil are often committed by pairs or more often individuals

>because we have enough space that they are not an organized problem
They built a mosque in central Manhattan.

>we dont have frequent protests and terror attacks

He didn't put a comma between protests and terror attacks.

Let's be honest here, it doesn't matter who has more muslims and more protests. One muslim is one too many and should not be tolerated.

>ie. we dont have frequent protests and terror attack
But that's factually wrong.

Someone should draw this with Pepe and Wojak.

How did I do?

Damn you're right. The US is a more Muslim nation than Qatar, Kuwait, and Libya.

You sure told us.

I think the issue is that we always get made fun of for our shit so now that the european honeymoon of the past decade is over we are jumping all over the insults.
I remember pre 2012 when pretty much everyone online talked about how great europe was. America is still shittier but europe's racing us to the finish line now.

glorious

>we got a lot of snackbars
>BUT COUNTRY XYZ HAS MORE!

every western european does this it's hilarious

It is a good point though. They seem to integrate better when they aren't treated like welcomed pristine guests.

I hear you have same problem in Luton

>it's a brit ignores per capita when it doesn't suit him episode

>live on a tiny landmass that could be swallowed by California
>think you mean something and play Dr. Who episodes in "your flat"

If you were significant we would have already told you.

Their EU bumblefuck is over and now they have to live with the consequence of accepting 3rd world "nations" until their cum receptacle.