Do you think American gay guys are into Iranian guys? I'm not fit, I'm have manboobs and I'm slightly balding...

Do you think American gay guys are into Iranian guys? I'm not fit, I'm have manboobs and I'm slightly balding. But I want sex and I would definitely marry an American guy if we fall in love or something. Do you think I should go on OkCupid and hunt for guys? Wouldn't that be a little gratuitous?

Gays are thirsty as fuck and have no standards, you're fine.

No. I want a committed relationship.

Be careful the mufti doesn't catch you looking up benders online

>OP
more like OB

I don't plan on staying here much longer. I'm kinda bisexual, 60% gay 40% straight. I want to marry another bisexual girl so we can have lots of sex with multiple partners.

What does that mean? I'm not familiar with Persian slang. It's an ugly, sinister language reserved for a bunch of wife-beating, daughter-killing religious brutes.

just fuck off already chubek

Hi Chubek have you found a country to flee to yet?

I hope you aren't serious

Are you cute?
And if yes pls be in mashhad.

KIR TO KOS JENDE NANAT

lel

باز این افغونی پیداش شد

You will be beheaded for this Muhammad. I'm sorry.

You're such a cuck lmao.

I don't know what that says but I'm assuming you are insulting me

koonkesh jende ubkir to sooratet

Then how the fuck you're insulting this good koskesh?

Wtf? I hate Iran now

An iranian friend taught me it

>implying afghans don't hate Iran since they were born for no reason at all.

Thats top tier insulting m8.
He really did a good job.

Thanks bro

He always got annoyed because I said it so much

btw if you're wandering what it means:
"Cum in your face bitch pimp"

I know m8

Swearing in Farsi is pretty neat, it's fun to say

I hate your government and dislike the Iranian accent you guys put on farsi tbqh

I don't know many iranis IRL

Iran is pretty based desu

>Iranian accent

wut

Get ready to get shot sandfag

>Someone spent time making this gif

top fucking kek

You guys don't pronounce words in their literary form.

Instead of Irani you say Irooni for example. Noorooz instead of Nawruz.

And some vocab words like "seb e zemeni" or "mersi"

Dude I'm a gay atheist. I hate Islam ad Muslims as much as you do.

We got hunderds of accent in Iran did you know that?

Secular Iranians are pretty cool i guess desu familia

Oh its you chubak.

>Western Gays
>Commitment

You're an unfortunate one.

Yeah but you can instantly tell by the accent if they are Afghan or Iranian, that's what I mean. Afghan Farsi is more literary in general and Iranian Farsi is more like MAMAN JOON, GHORMA SEBZI?

Well afghans don't have many farsi accents.

im gay and ive heard a whole bunch of gay guys are attracted to middle eastern guys. as long as you don't pick up guys from grindr im sure you could probably find a decent guy who you could settle down with.

Most people with sense aren't into Iranian guys at all.

They're outrageously obnoxious and substitute designer fashions like they own them. It's like a kid that was given a lego set for a starship and built a Mercedes.

Persian guys are a walking stereotype.

t. Got cheated on by an Iranian guy after falling in love

To add- I'm straight but I know a lot of guy dudes. They're into being a walking stereotype here so go right ahead. I was thinking more in general. Most people think they're cheesy as fuck.

Haram.

You'll be disappointed. I'm an American bisexual and I want commitment too. Unfortuantely, too many gays can't into commitment (probably because the gay "dating market" is so different from straight one)

Freddy Mercury was King of the Gays, you'll be fine.

Don't tell me you're Chubek, you have seemed bro tier to me until now...

>bisexual
>commitment

I mean I can't say it's not possible but you're honestly expecting a Persian for that?

Again, straight guy with gay friends. It's just not the same universe that they live in. You're trying to cross a border that isn't defined yet. Nor do they want it to be. They're fucking up their own culture.

Humans are not ready to make this a real thing when we've just begun to categorize male and female relationships and there's STILL interference with that.

Even if we decide that we can exist without conflict, there's still the stigma. I don't see how it can be stopped and being bold enough for a backlash is not the answer.