>go to buy GTX 1060
>were in stock this afternoon on Amazon
>fucking crypto miner faggots bought them all

Fuck you.

ok

roll

Roll

ROLLLLL

hey why are all of the crypto miners using video cards instead of ASICs or whatever the new version of them is?

Good thing I bought my 480 a couple of weeks ago. What hash rate does a 1060 get when mining ETH?
ETH can only be mined on GPUs

roll

some coins can only be mined well with gpus, such as eth

might as well roll

Loli GET

Roll

>go to buy GTX 1060
>wait, already bought it, because I'm a retard and don't wait half a year to buy a GPU after it came out
and everything was right that day

I have the EVGA shorty 1060 6gb and seeing about 18mh/s

tfw no 36-37 gf

Not as bad as I thought. I have the XFX RX480 GTR and I get about 25mh/s. Got about $40 so far from 5 days of mining.

stealing loli

lol u fucker

anything but 36

So as someone with dual RX 480s, and as someone who does not pay for electricity (dorm), would you recommend mining eth?

The real surprise was the 1050ti. I'm showing 15mh/s on a gigabyte low profile.

Currently mining with 1 1060 6gb, 1 1050ti, 2 rx480 8gb, 4 1060 3gb, and 4 rx580 4gb cards. Going to be ordering 16x rx580 8gb and 16 1070s in the next few weeks. It's nice to only spend $259 US for the 580s. Working for a fortune 500 tech company has its advantages.

Yeah, you'll pull about $12usd / day.

Look at nicehash. You'll make a little less, but it's stupid simple.

Fucking UK bought up all the GTX 480s too.

Ro

A little more. Even at a conservative 28MH/s each when they could maybe do 29-30 (though maybe less if he'd undervolt and underclock since they're that user's daily-drivercards?)

If you think Ethereum value will double by next year (I do) it's really almost $40 per day.
Anyway. It's so profitable that even if you lived in Hawaii where electricity cost is insane, you'd still be fine.

What website is that? I just gave Nicehash my btc wallet from coinbase and its running a benchmark on my cards, I feel like im doing this wrong

>buy 2 GTX 1080ti
>no games

roll

Rolling, please don't be a stick or flat chested

roll

roll

>having bad taste

Anyone doing it on a radeon 7950? mh?

Is this with or without a CUDA miner

here we go

>nvidia
>mining
kek waste of power

rolling for thicc

>lolicon
>says anyone else has bad taste
lol

roll

rollerino

roll

zcash mining profitability about to surpass ethereum
1080ti pays for itself in 2 months.

And 1070s are very profitable on ethereum anyway.

Roll

This. 5x1070 mining away in the garage, 1080 ti going in the house. 1300w total for both computers. ~1100$/mo profit currently. All started giving an ROI last week.

Got 16 1070s here. Looking at ~2350w from the wall from what I've measured.

Imo you should keep them in a room with a wall AC though.
You'll have trouble selling a card used when it has that toasty PCB smell.
They're so profitable it's worth the AC cost instead of doing ghetto shit like that, just don't heat up your whole house.

I was thinking of grabbing some of those $1000 polaris 32gb pro duo cards but it looks like they won't be good enough at dual mining, only ethereum mining, and ethereum is hitting ice age too soon to be worth it.
However... I can potentially run 14-16 GPUs per motherboard using those, as it's easier to run more of a mix and they're 2 GPUs per x1. so idk. thinking about it.

I feel bad for the poorfags that saw they could sell their 390 or RX480 for $400 and jumped at it immediately without looking into it and realizing they could make $200+ per month instead with it AND still have a card to use.

Granted they could get a 1070 and mine just as well on that (though I've yet to see if they hold up on 24/7 mining for months like AMD cards do. I'm heard anecdotes that they don't)

Roll

Roll

Gonna fap to whatever it return

>implying an average poorfag could figure out how to use his gpu for mining

It's so easy. I figured it out with Bitcoin when I was a teenager.
Those that can't figure it out should honestly be chemically castrated.

If you just google SOMETHING, within a few minutes you should be lead down a rabbit hole that leads you to a mining pool that gives you clear instructions. Mining pools make it so easy for normies to mine since more normies mining gives the pool owner their free 1% cut.

Rollerblades

Roll

is mining sustainable? how fast cost increases? if i setup a system to mine eth will i make money several months later? i heard chinese entering mining business in mass.

Sauce?

In many cases, after 6 months you may need to change what you're mining to continue a good profit the day they're mined without any expectation of a coin's value rising. But it's impossible to predict the future.

so like everything else in cryptocurrency shit, its unpredictable. electric costs 12 cent per kwatt in my country. is this good or too expensive?

Rolling for some ass

In a good mood so gonna tell you, its konosuba.

Roll

Rollin'

Rpll

what the fuck is this shit? mining is worthwhile in 2017? is it just because of the insane price climb in eth?

Roll

roll

Yes, thanks to /biz/
Well shit

Why does my 480 get an average of like 22
What am I doing wrong user

Why so many moo cows?

Roll

Roll

Rollio

Moo.

I'm pretty confident *only* poorfags mine. It's like the white nerd version of selling weed.

hit me up senpai

>loli
>flatchest

You know both of them are not necessarily related, right?

Why is derailing always so successful?

test

Roll

Roll

Ohwell

detrailed!

Roll!

zozzle

>getting derailed this hard

roll

Let's gooo

Have the same problem. Xfx 480?

Ethereum mining. I'm making $20 per day.

Okey dokey

On what investment

roll

Roll

give me a good one this time

rollen

Roll

rolling

roll me up

roll me upp

Guaranteed $400 return on your card or a game with crypto that could drop to pennies any day let alone 2 months from now.