How do they teach about WWII in French schools?

How do they teach about WWII in French schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0q8kKkjpo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

bout the same that they teach how to make nukes in 0nukestralia

LOL

>mmm ze germans fugged us up anyways french resistance vive la france we won the end

Every french other than Pétain was part of the resistance, praise Jean Moulin and the General de Gaulle and his call from Radio London.

from what i remember

Pétain did nothing wrong

Pétain died in jail for his perfidious betrayal

LOL

Pretty much this

They literally tell them that they've beat the Germans at the end even though they got buttraped by manstein during the invasion. Everyone knows it was the Russians and muricans who beat the Germans.. and the Italians. Italians were like feeders on your own team

Do you learn about a german resistance against the nazi in your history class ?

Yes

we have a huge chapter about shoah and resistance
They talk about la debacle
That's all i can remember

From my history book :
I. Rise of Hitler
II. Blank page
III. Muh 6 gorillon
IV. Based De Gaulle, who was a black man, save France by himself when he land on Normandy beaches, kill all german soldiers, and free Paris. What a lad.
V. Yankees nuke Japan for whatever reasons, we don't care.
VI. De Gaulle founds EU and established an european parlament in Brussels, our future saviors and guardians of peace.

So, they teach you that De Gaulle won the WWII...
aaaaaaaaaaayyyy

in French, typically.

Hell, de Gaulle, what a supreme gentleman and a god tier lad !

yes meme aside De gaulle is seen as jesus in french history

that part about how we don't explain why the great satan nuked animeland is accurate

you were in high school in the 60's ?

>How do they teach about WWII in French schools?

American meme tier. French were cowards and probably too antisemitic to put a real fight against Hitler. Surrendered cheese eating monkeys in 1940. Almost of all them collaborated with the Nazis except based Communists resistance. North African liberated the country and nicely rebuild it afterward for free.

Isn't Napoleon your Jesus?

i don't recall anything about napoleon

probably because of puberty and half of my classmates wearing thong and low cut jeans

French student in history here. They teach us that from all the countries conquered by Germany, France coopered a lot, even when Germany wasn't asking for help. But it was because Petain though that Hitler would be nice with us if we did so.

what about the german resistance after their defeat?

>modern history showed us 2 times that krauts can't be trusted
>trust the EU led by krauts
Republic was a mistake.

Muh holocaust.

They mention Dunkirk, then later how we liberated France.

Oh yeah. And bits of the Resistance.

They taught me that France was evil and collaborated, muh jews muh gypsies blah blah blah

Every year we talked about ww2

And everytime we just watched a movie like Schindler's list, The Pianist, that Italian one, the one with Gérard Jugnot also that one with Gad Elmaleh, etc etc

(there was a lot of brown people in my class, and they are all unable to do proper work, so instead we just watched movies every time)

So, then is pretty much like Malvinas here..

Brave soldiers, heroic missions, stolen islands, weak argentina vs evil empire and shiet...

It's the old "patriotism builder" strategy then...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0q8kKkjpo

The funniest part is how they actually made us do fucking tests at the end of the month and they were all shit like "What is the name of the main actor ?" "In what years is the film taking place ?" "In what country is this happening ?"

This way it's so easy brown people can't possibly fail the class (believe it or not, some of them actually managed to ! quite the accomplishment tb h)

That's wanted. All past educational reforms tend to make people dumber so they get more easily manipulated.
It's better ruling a nation of dumb cunts than educated people, at least this is what liberal think

>"What is the name of the main actor ?" "In what years is the film taking place ?" "In what country is this happening ?"

This isn't proper education, anymore.

It's a double edged sword then, a good part of those people then become edgy teenagers and being not very educated they get scammed into supporting Dieudonné (at best) and ISIS (at worst)

No it's not
A lot of classes are like that too. A good part of my science classes were spent watching a cartoon meant to explain young children about the human body (in fucking high school)

I never said it was smart

>we get rekt
>based de gaulle
>evil petain
>resistance
>ouradour
>USA USA USA

FRONT NATIONAL IS LITERALLY HITLER BE CAREFUL KIDS