/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user summons his inner female and orders a piss funnel • user discovers power tools • Sharks have been replaced with cocks! • user gets emojis, a banana, and a hat • user reviews his chink wifi camera • user's Kingdian is died due to a very mean SATA cable. RIP • user likes his ATE-S • user has a GPD Win and you autists argue over it.
• user wants to buy a child from china • user takes a big load from his postie • user questions his ear sexuality • user got some cool pens • user purchases a chink Valkyrie poster • user's sock collection grows • user's mints are growing big and strong! • user asks the important question >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-Watches/529025_32808649435.html
xiaomionline.aliexpress.com/store/2178148
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-Sign-Pen-MI-Pen-9-5mm-Signing-Pen-PREMEC-Smooth-Switzerland-Refill-MiKuni/32727767362.html
gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html
s.aliexpress.com/JVbqyAfY
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-MPA-Mouse-Pad-Natural-Rubber-Cloth-Home-Office-Cloth-Natural-Rubber-Game-Mouse-Pad-Waterproof/32782801057.html
waifu2x.booru.pics/
banggood.com/2500W-Induction-Heater-with-Coil-Electromagnetic-Heating-Control-Panel-p-1039599.html?rmmds=search
chinexpress.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk
amazon.com/Portable-Wireless-Receiver-Notebook-Adjustment/dp/B001DHECXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st 4 Best Watch
aliexpress.com/store/product/Mechanical-Watches/529025_32808649435.html

>47.6mm
You gotta have wrist this size to pull it out.

America has aldi?

From what I understand there are 2 big manufacturers for chink mouse pads on ali.
One is rv77 and the other rakoon

Someone has experience with any of them or reccomend some spefic seller for extra large mouse pads?

Most common negative comments are:Smells like shit,low quality print,low quality material or "did not come" at all.

I'd like to avoid some of these problems but I'm still 2jew to buy the "real" shit [that comes from china anyway]

Just get a custom printed one

>open ebay
>go to watchlist
>can't see prices anymore
did they update the site or something? what kind of retarded designer thought it was a good idea to remove the prices from the items listed in the watchlist? now I have to keep 20 tabs open at once to compare the prices, fucking great.

You mean one that I will give them picture of hot trap programmer in chink socs and they will print exactly that?

Did you order one?

Manlet

Anyone has a coupon for artsmoo?

How many days until i can dispute.on DHGate

Nice wrists fat manlet

Are any of the chink e-readers worth it?

I want to buy stuff but I don't have anything that I need to buy

what do

Find new hobbies.
Start buying multiple things and keeping them in your car, like tools.

My xiaomeme one is really nice, but it's starting to curl up at the front edge. Probably don't pay the meme premium.

why do packages always take 2 weeks from the airport to my place? fuck customs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

google image it newfag

Faulty redmi note 4 guy final report

I finally got my 62€ refund

Always escalate to aliexpress and don't even reply to chinks

I love my NEW redmi note 4 but I still don't know how to record proper FPS video with it

Avoid this shit shop forever

xiaomionline.aliexpress.com/store/2178148

that's not how PayPal formats numbers, show-off attempt failed

>that's not how PayPal formats numbers
Are you retarded?
>pic
Are you retarded?

are you retarded?

Are you one of the people I replied to? If not, are you retarded?

No I'm not

which question did you just answer?

Got my Xiaomi pen. Not even gonna bother posting pictures because there's really not much of a point.
It's a pen. It's built well. It's heavy enough though the weight is mostly focused on the back of the pen which I think is a downside. It writes very well for a ballpoint pen. It has that smooth minimal aesthetic which is great, and the clip is strong and metallic.

Could make a good gift for your boss's birthday or something.

link pls

I bought a controller board to make a monitor out of my old laptop screen ($30). They had sent it to me with the wrong jumper configuration (jumper set to 5V instead of 3.3V) but I was able to get it working after a light message traffic with the chinks. I'll need to make a frame for it and then we're good.

Sorry for the lumia photo. My mi5 shat the bed last week and is still in repairs.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-Sign-Pen-MI-Pen-9-5mm-Signing-Pen-PREMEC-Smooth-Switzerland-Refill-MiKuni/32727767362.html

I got it with the three refills for 6 bucks. Very well-packaged so no worries over shit breaking on the way

Any balisongs/butterfly knives on Ali?

You can get the same pen for $1.29 at Gearbest with coupon code GBPTNC
gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html

s.aliexpress.com/JVbqyAfY

Good quality and you can choose size.
Just order and send the seller the image you want

do you live in vietnam or something

Ayyyy, I've done that before. Pretty good in a pinch.

Nice. thanks user
I usually use aliexpress because I'm just more used to it

That's my attic if you're talking about the eery furnishing. Everything ends up there at their end-of-life stage.

Are there any decent custom mouse pads that are big and THICC like the steelseries ones (roughly 6mm)?

why does your attic look like a comfy room

Because it is :3

Why is there no Xiaomeme black pen with blue ink?

Will he print me questionable images?
What resolution do I need for biggest one

kek, fucking chinks man

Can anyone recommend me an electric razor? Both my Eldoms (not chink shit, Polack shit) are broken and I can't be arsed to use disposable razors everyday. They cost like 15$ originally. Ease of cleaning and maintenance would be the main selling point for me, I don't need fancy features like a mustache trimmer or somesuch.

>paypal
>ali
you are retarded

any good mecha-meme keyboard with numpad and all to recomend ?

uguuu~

jamesdonkey keyboard
motospeed inflictor

> (You)
>Will he print me questionable images?
Dont know, you can ask the seller, but i think there Will be no problem

>What resolution do I need for biggest one
For the 90x40 cm i sent the seller a 9000x4000 img, but It can be so much lower, a 2560x1138 is enough, the seller ask for a more than 1080p img

You haven't linked my post about the gearbest usb card reader

Nobody knows yet.
Go buy one and report back.
Be the buyer we all wish to be.

FUCKING APPLE GAY JEWS!!!!!!!!
They are worst company in the fucking world.

I can not use anything before I update to ios 8
my phone can not be updated to ios 8
[it is iphone 4] so I will have to jailbreak legit phone. Can not believe this shit!

Next time I will just buy one from Tyrone for 10$ .

Because it's a black pen.
If the ink was blue it'd be a blue pen.

>buying a phone from a faggot company
>acting surprised when they fuck you in the ass
user,

Damn my photos are 1800x1200
Maybe I could just use 2-3 of them,something tells me photos will look shit anyway.

aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-MPA-Mouse-Pad-Natural-Rubber-Cloth-Home-Office-Cloth-Natural-Rubber-Game-Mouse-Pad-Waterproof/32782801057.html

I'll probably go with this meme and report back with review,it is the only one that claims to be 0.4cm thick

I've ordered the donkey one.It is 48$ with coupon code at gearbest.

45$ using pay-back service

But if you have aliexpress coupon,it is superior choice.

Can you take a close-up picture of yours?

>Naruto picture sharing intensifies

its this image in high res with the black areas at left and right extended

>PayPal
>ali

Kill yourself pls

I meant so we could judge the quality of the print.

Ordered mine a week ago, a friend has one smaller from that seller and It has good quality

It's probably a good idea to upscale with waifu2x if your images are too small
waifu2x.booru.pics/

Does anybody here have a pair of KZ ED9s?

Yes

Wow that's a nice pictu-
>shit jpeg compression

No

Do you like them? How durable are they?

user that is really cool!
I found out if you click noise reduction 2x or 1x it will be shit tho.

With-none
It looks really good.
Makes me wonder if there is some more advanced thing for resizing avaible to public.

Not the one i used for the mousepad.
I deleted the file and this was the first one i found

Durable.
The Metal shells are definitely 'heavy' and solid.
I worry more for the wire.

The sound is definitely good for rock/metal/djent.
You can literally feel every guitar riff pounding in your ear's G.

not recommended for nigbass tho

>mi 5 has arrived in my country
pls be good to me, imports services

Thanks.
>I worry more for the wire.
Broken wires are usually what ruins my earphones. I guess I'll still give them a try, they cost as much as the bargain bin ones I'm using atm.

Fuck, really? I bought mine and it's already arriving. Did you regret your purchase?

I bought xiaomeme because their products never disappointed me.

Yes, I'd say about a 120mm*8mm patch has separated and the cloth layers has curled up. This is under my mouse wrist.
I don't regret it, it's lasted at least a year I think, and I didn't treat it kindly just with eating food near it etc. I should probably rotate it 180 and wear out the other side too.
But if anyone is in the market I'd say probably go for one with stitched edges rather than the Xiaomi.

>buy induction stove element off banggood
banggood.com/2500W-Induction-Heater-with-Coil-Electromagnetic-Heating-Control-Panel-p-1039599.html?rmmds=search
>rework pancake coil into normal coil
>use for metal heating and forging

Thoughts on this?

I advise against it.

Yes.

>buying an apple product
Are you a retard or something?

Is there some cheap chinkphones with +4000mah battery and snapdragon 65x series?

chinkshit randomizer is down for me.
this seems to work but aliexpress wants me to solve captchas.

chinexpress.club/

I got it free to be honest,friend upgraded his and just gave me this .
I gave him free computer few years ago.

Get a job and buy a chink phone

>snapdragon 65x series
Why would you want a last gen soc?

Is the redmi note 4 global thing processor any good?

What kind of processor does that redmi note 4 global thing have? What do you want to do with it?

More energy efficient or does it compared to 62x?

That's the point I want it to heat steel bars.

is 2.5KW even enough for that?

Dumb question that was probably already asked several time:
Is buying chinkshit really worth it? I never lurked in threads like this one but I tried several times (multimeters, cables, development boards..) and nearly always I ended up with shitty product I had to trash or replace not much later.
Only exception was the screwdriver set in pic which was a pretty good deal for ~10 eur (amusingly, I just noticed the manufacturer website trigger a malware warning on google and I don't think this is a coincidence).
But in the end I feel I wasted more money than I saved.

Just save enough money to buy something name-brand and won't explode in your face, man.

Can someone recommend a dirt cheap mouse, that's not mini (at least 11cm length) and got forth and back buttons on the side ?

James Donkey 112

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk

yeah should be, people are doing roughly the same with 1000w inductor heaters.
cost like 300 USD + on alibaba

amazon.com/Portable-Wireless-Receiver-Notebook-Adjustment/dp/B001DHECXA

SD650 / 652 are more powerful but SD625 is more power efficient. I'd recommend LeEco Cool1 and Redmi Note 4 Global, both have 4000mah batteries

So I need some RGB lights, Would it be better to buy chickshit lights with a solar panel. I cant run electricity that far out in my yard, Im thinking of running RGB lights around trees and to light up the driveway.

So basicly what are some good chinkshit lights and is it worth it to just go to a home depot to buy them or just buy them direct from the Chinese

Chinkshit is fine for lots of things, where it's clear if something works or it doesn't; torches, socks, pens, dumb garbage.
But for tools you have to be careful. You pretty much have to go for chink brands to even have a chance of something that isn't awful.

thanks

Im happy with my chink shit, if not for anything else than for the fact the local fags sell it for 5x or 10x.