Why yes, I DO support gun accessibility people on the no-fly list...

>Why yes, I DO support gun accessibility people on the no-fly list, people convicted of violent crimes and people the FBI consider to be highly dangerous extremists!
>Why do they need an assault rifle? That's none of my business!
>Ummm I'm pretty sure Australians can't even buy guns?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/06/15/democrats-embrace-secretive-flawed-terror-watchlist-in-fight-against-gun-violence/
washingtontimes.com/news/2004/feb/16/20040216-113955-2061r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SHALL
>NOT
>INFRINGE

>Also 'merica #1
>our universities are the best
>we are the smartest

inb4 300 replies

This is fantastic b8

AM I BEING DETAINED??????

well our universities are the best and on average our IQ is higher than or on par with most european nations and we are the world's leading technological innovator

won't say we're #1 though because some countries do things better, germany is really great at destroying a continent for example

>amerishits actually believe this is a vegetable

your country is literally a vegetable faggot

>What do you mean it's only 2 blocks of course we're driving there

>inb4 large paragraphs and links followed by 260 replies

baby when gas is this cheap you can drive anywhere

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>crazy person has access to a gun? the solution is obvious: more guns!

How did a crazy brit get access to a gun

>when an american responds to your posts

>Lmao stupid leftists think gun laws will completely eradicate gun crimes!
>They actually think people will completely stop being shot!
>Reduction in violent crimes? Gun laws won't have any effect

>The number of gun murders per capita in the US in 2012 - the most recent year for comparable statistics - was nearly 30 times that in the UK, at 2.9 per 100,000 compared with just 0.1.
>it's not 0.0? that proves that gun bans don't work

The no-fly list includes people like journalists critical of the government (especially the TSA), who have never been convicted of or even formally accused of any crime.

stop making fun of me i don't think we should have anything other than hunting rifles either fuck y'all no bully

>complaining about americans on an american image board

i bet you didn't think your flag looks like texas

You believe your own propaganda.....
Reminds me about the soviets...

ok but really shut the fuck up kraut and try very hard not to destroy europe again

>american imageboard

>our IQ is HIGHER than most european nations
>we are the world's leading technological innovator
>we don't affect climate change...it's a lie anyway.
>Apple is the most innovative company of the world.

>Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen!
ok, if you said so...

It's owned by Japanese now

>You're from europe? I love european food! spaghetti and french toast are my favorite!

Only true because the dollar is reserve currency. The best from everywhere follow the most stable nations. But most undergrad programs are similar to basically every western country

Nah we affect climate change bigtime and I was mostly talking about companies like spacex, tesla, Microsoft, and all of the countless startups in and around Silicon Valley doing all sorts of shit

>he fell for the start up meme

It's japanese today.

Are you a timetraveller from the past?
Also XO to the timetraveling hipster if you met again,

>written (aka copied from 2ch) by an american, in america
>hosting servers are physically located in america
>subject to US law
>not american
???

>implying many major companies today didn't begin as little startups

this is true.

The simplicity and superficiality of the presidential campaigns and debates are a good indicator of how intelligent the average American is, because it caters towards the masses.

the whole point of business is that most of them fail.
there's literally nothing special about the next commercial product with a web 2.0 naming scheme and it won't change world

egalitarianism kills
allow the public to realize some people are predisposed idiots and while still equally protected under the law, we can stop being reduced to the lowest common denominator

>Microsoft
Sometimes I want to punch people in the face.

You know that microsoft stole it's first OS ? And did several other dirty jobs...like they wrote code for MS-Office to crash after a random amount of time if it was run on MS-DOS compatible alternive OSes....
Their history if full of frauds! It's like the American history between the elected government and the native Americans.

assault rifles are (effectively) illegal bud

nope.
But it's true that you can't support an empire without slaves....or slave equivalents...

You type funny for a German.
>caring about "native" American immigrants from Siberia
I'm glad the natives lost. Their culture was worthless.

>Be a Cat-D professional shooter
>Use semi-automatic rifles for feral animal destruction
>Protecting muh cute native animals

>Spastic burger shoots up another school/club/street with some fucking gun
>Now all the greenies, leftists and city faggots think I'm the next serial killer because semi-automatic rifles

Just stop doing it, please.

Why do people whine about them then?

Because they don't know shit about guns and they're too busy shitting themselves at the thought of someone owning one to bother learning anything

Can you explain further?

Then why don't the pro-gun people bring it up

Can't own any machine gun produced after '86. Several month transfer process for ones produced before '86 which will cost you about as much as a new car

WHY ARE NUKES BANNED!?!
IF EVERYBODY HAD NUKES NOBODY WOULD COMMIT A CRIME
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

>t. Chili

That's true though.
MAD.

>Also, did I tell you the world is about 6000 years old?

theintercept.com/2016/06/15/democrats-embrace-secretive-flawed-terror-watchlist-in-fight-against-gun-violence/

Only totalitarian far right radicals support putting people randomly on a "terror watch list", no accountability, due process or appealing.

>you should lose your constitutional rights when the government put you on a list without even proving in court that they have reason to believe you'll commit a crime.

>yuropoors and aussies in charge of western law

shall not be infringed

>mfw two out of three americans literally believe that flood killed everyone except one guy who had every animal in the world in his boat
>TWO OUT OF THREE

I'm pretty sure it's more like 1/3 but it's still very worrying

Why can't the average citizen own nukes?

Daily reminder
Some American still think the wind is a non-renewable energy

washingtontimes.com/news/2004/feb/16/20040216-113955-2061r/

60%

>Are you implying I should prove that I can handle a gun and that I know the legislation regarding the use of firearms before being able to get one?
>MUH FREEDOMZ

I am against gun control because it decreases the likelihood of me getting shot. I wanna get off this ride.

>our IQ is higher
>unironically choosing between Trump or Hillary

LMAO

1/3 of AMericans believe in Evilution

>Americans believe that Trump is not responsible for mass shootings in the US
>95% of Americans cant accept that freedom of speech has a limit

% of Americans cant accept that freedom of speech has a limit

>check flag
>ignore opinion

Watch it hans.
You could get arrested for hate speech.

>dailyFAIL