Need help with this Sup Forums

Need help with this Sup Forums

>Need help with this Sup Forums
>Posts no further comment

It is MATLAB. No further explanation is needed. Having used it myself, I understand the motives behind suicide.

I have to make a golf cart using simulink (no simscape) or matlab codes, using a rushless dc motor, no.fucking.clue

we're not doing the whole fucking thing for you

insert the appropriate blocks

Install NumPy

How old are you? I will bet you just started university trying to be engineer, expecting to be the new iron man, create something revolutionary or some millennial shit like that, yet you are stuck in matlab.

How did you even managed to pirate it without killing your computer? You seem oddly retarded.

This little prick is whining for help everywhere and don't care to say he needs it for his numerical calculus classes.

clear
clc

opFaggotStatus = questdlg('Is OP a faggot?','Create golf cart model if OP is not a faggot');

if strcmp(opFaggotStatus,'No')
%create golf cart model
tmp = 'Sorry, OP is a faggot! No golf cart model for you.'
elseif strcmp(opFaggotStatus,'Yes')
tmp = 'Correct, OP is a faggot! No golf cart model for you.'
end

msgbox(tmp);

Indexing starts at 1
Vectorize

load handel;
player = audioplayer(y, Fs);
play(player);

Works everytime.

Im sorry, i only used matlab for fourier transforms, cant help you

yep, pretty much all you need to know

Found the triggered CS student lel

how does Octave compare?

Intro to Matlab was one of the first classes I took a few years ago. I was using Freemat at the time and it was pretty weak.

mat is for matrixes, not for math

you can work out the rest

I don't know, my dude; in my course we didn't have to do any hand written stuff besides Java, so I just used the manual on the computer.

Looks like my morning pup-tent

Did my Masters in Physics and I had to use this abomination.

Some advice. There is no future in this. Find some other useful software to spend your time learning.

I love you

How come everyone dislikes MATLAB? I used it in a signal processing class, and loved it. Only thing I hated was trying to match up dimensions of my samples, but that's because I'm a brainlet who remembers nothing from matrix algebra.