So what is the best 150$ bluetooth headphones out there?

hd 4.40 bt
>Sennheiser - cool german name
>but less battery and ear cups that look like they wont go over the ear

skull candy crusher wireless

>faggy name and logo
>40 hours battery and nice big ear cups

Which is the winner Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M3SFIZ8/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're thinking of getting something that bulky wouldn't it be better to use one of those bluetooth adapters on something you already have?

ive been a neet till now and have for the first time some money to spend. Everything i own till now are cheap knock offs. I want my first pair of 'decent' headphones now that i have saved up a little

> decent
> bluetooth
> shitcandy

hpg act like "audiophiles". its all bullshit terms thrown around that means something different to different people. I need the non hipster recommendation. something you wear because its just nice

> something you wear because its just nice
IEMs

You plan to wear that shit ouside?

3.5 stars only on amazon. while skull candy has 4.5 and sennheisers have 4.0

What exactly is the akg better at?

No

Ear pains. which is why i bought an on the ear model. even that aches. hear over the ears are the most comfortable

The shp9500 are really comfortable and affordable, pair it with a wireless adaptor.

>Thinking normie as fuck amazon ratings matter
Their mid-tier open backs are pretty much kings at soundstage (K702/Q701/K612/K712) untill you start shitting out money on shit like HD800's
I'm a fellow poorfag so I'll help because I'm a decent human being not spewing bullshit, just fill the form.

>Budget

>Location

>Source (Phone, laptop, PC, console (are you willing to spend some more on an amplifier if needed?)

>Type of headphone
Over ear
>Open or closed back

>Comfort level (How long will you be wearing them?)

>Sound signature

>Past headphones

150$
India/US
Phone Laptop
OVer ear
Dont care if its open/closed back
5 hours a day
>Sound signature
>Im not going to pretend i know what that means

Last headphone - Sony MDR-ZX110A

>Sound Signature
What sound preference are you looking for?
Neutral - Relatively flat
Bassy
V-Shaped - Boosted bass and treble
Bright - Boosted treble

neutral i guess. Anything thats as close to how the original instruments sounded.

Status CB-1/Somic MM185 (Quality Control is sonewhat questionable)
HM5/XPT100
558/598
AKG K612 (Requires amp)
Tascam TH-02 with HM5/XPT100 pads (UberPoorfag mode)
SHP9500

T..Thanks

Thats quite the list. Let me look into them.

Is audio technica as a brand shit? They sell a lot here compared to akg

It's not really shit, they just don't have a lot of good headphones at a low price point except for the M40X and their ADx lineup and anything more expensive is overlooked or really niche (R70x, W Series).

Sennheisers are always better than skullcandies, and trust me, those cups will go over your ears

> Wanting BT
I don't even know what the deal is. I just tuck the cable under my shirt and I don't even notice it's there.

go feed your Chewbacca zeos

chutiya

sometimes people arent sitting right in front of their computer or using them on their phones. i have my tv as a second screen for my pc and sometimes when its late and my girlfriend is sleeping i can just use a bluetooth headset while in bed.

I have a bluetooth earphone. I plug it in when I want to relax a bit. I can connect to either my computer or my phone and listen to music that way.

Most effective when you want to cook food or go to bed/sleep or just move around the house without carrying phone in the pocket(underpants have no pockets)/hand.

Bluetooth is like having wireless mouse/keyboard, except has much larger use because while I still need the monitor to see to use wireless key/mouse, bt headphones are portable all around the house, theoretically.

Doesn't know how nice it is to be able to take a shit and still be able to hear what im streaming on the PC.

$150
Canada
Mostly laptop, sometimes phone.
Over ear
Closed, I don't want anything to leak out.
Very comfortable. I'll be programming for long hours at a time.
If I'm understanding sound signature correctly, I think I want neutral.

Klipsch earbuds I really liked, a pair of $60 seinheiser buds, and a Steelseries Siberia V2 headset which I thought sounded decent, but did get uncomfortable after a few hours.

XPT100/HM5
380 Pro

can anyone recommend an adapter for headphones? something that won't weigh the thing down a ton or be awkward. lot of chinkshit on amazon to choose from

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M3SFIZ8/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

For a 1337 haxer super-NEET she has shit taste in headphones.