Why are these countries shit even though they are white?

why are these countries shit even though they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtu.be/0a5BJxrarL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Transition to Capitalism

turkish mentality
proud about every shit
lazy

They are the reason why Greece has a shitty economy. Poor Greece, surrounded by a thick layer of shit.

why is china shit despite being asian?

This. It's not that they're lazy, it's just that they're too proud and macho to stoop to doing anything for another person without a bribe. This Ottoman mentality is quickly disappearing nowadays with globalization. Even as late as the 1960s you still had honour killings and bride kidnappings even among Christians in places such as Bosnia and Montenegro.

""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""

The long lasting legacy of Ottoman occupation.
Length of Ottoman rule correlates with lower literacy.
The countries went from feudalism to a very brief period of capitalism to be gifted away to Stalin at Yalta and communism to be implemented.
Thus with a bare bones pre communist economy the economic transition is extremely painful and riddled with corruption and embezzlement.
ex-yu countries have also taken a hit because of the war, and Serbia in particular because of the sanctions and bombings.

>tfw even 19th century Frenchmen knew that Trst je naš

>shit even though they are white?
kek

And a bit of info for Bulgaria. Similar rates to the Serbian core territories.

I find the pocket of Croats in Romania fascinating.
And the shades from Serbians to Bulgarians from Pirot to Kyustendil.
Trst je uvek bio Slovenija dbi.

They passed through communism while you were fapping to Hirohito

Croatia and Albania are the only White countries there. The rest are some odd mixture of Turko-Slavic Muslims.

Here's something on the impact of communism.

Hello Tonibler

And here is the impact of market communism on housing, Yugoslavia had good quality housing thank to it.

but albanians are mainly muslims.
And romanians/moldovians are not (and also daco-roman-slavs or soemthign like that)

Proud Illyrian
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

The same reason all countries are shit. There's people living in them.

Jewish-like tribalism, bribery, nepotism, backstabbing, crab-in-bucket mentality and Ottoman heritage. Over here, we lie to each other that we're better than Northern Europeans because we value religion and the family unit. That's complete bullshit really, I've met so many "Christians" that think abortion is more convenient than condoms or pills.
Another example, I was in the bank the other day and there's this moron, shouting and making a fool of himself, demanding more money from the teller even though we have a capital control policy enforced. You cannot withdraw more than 120 euros a day, but regardless he started telling his life story about how his daughter will baptise his grandkid, he really loves the kid or some shit like that and he needs special treatment. I was just standing there behind him, cringing and waiting in line.
Honestly, if I have to try and convince people around me to stop for a moment and self-reflect, then this place isn't worth it.

Ps. WE WUZ PHILOSOPHUZ N' SHIET, GIBS ME DAT.

European Muslims are very different from the durka durka sandnig Muslims like the Serbs.

We are only European in language and religion if you don't count the Muslims. Culturally we are not. "Balkan" should be a separate cultural sphere from Europe entirely.

We are on the crossroads of civilizations.
Thus getting fucked by 3 civilizations was unavoidable.

Whats so shit about us? I love my life here even thought most of us are poorfags compared to you and western Europe.

I wouldn't trade it for 8-10 hours of work and your lifestyle if money is I dont care how high.
You fags have no idea what you're missing
youtu.be/0a5BJxrarL0

Well we are receiving very little fuckage right now in comparison to Western Europe. Let them and their Arab invaders duke it out while we watch for a change.

>getting fucked by 3 civilizations
the west literally didn't do nothing wrong tho
if you all just listened to us like smart slovenia you'd all be rich like slovenia
proof : (it's too late now tho and croatia joins the eu just when the eu starts collapsing lmao)

The Ottoman Empire was a mistake.
Byzantine should have won.

Just to clarify for Montenegro Slovenia and Croatia who have somewhat high numbers.
Croatia and Slovenia have a lot of Bosnian immigrants.
Montenegro has Serbs of Montenegrin origin from Serbia. But 90% of them migrate to Serbia for winter and university.

For a short summary of informative posts/pics

>Serbia in particular because of the sanctions and bombings.
we had full scale war damnit

Why is Spain so poor

It was later, we entered economic transition in 2001.
And from 1993 to 1999 Serbia looked like Venezuela today.

>17%
yeah maybe but those are croats mostly

we had billions euros of damage that had to be repaired though
still do

>listened to us like smart slovenia you'd all be rich like slovenia
You are forgeting something here. Slovenia was historically always a part of the west, we were never considered Balkan until the 20th century. We didn't listen to the west, we are the west (culturally, not economically)

Same.

Because they are slaves.

because politicians and big companies steal everything.

But we dont care we have football and wasap so its ok.

not really but yeah you had some shit on your back too

They would have without the Franks and Venetians crusade.

The west is partially responsible for the Fall of Constantinople.

Didnt know i was a shade form serbian to bulgarian. This explais why i like serbian narodna musica so much. Nazdrave!

The NATO bombing alone damage was 30 billion $. That was 1.5x out GPD at the time. And 2/3 of our current GDP. That's the best estimate, there are some overblown estimates of 100$ but i'm inclined to believe the lower one.
The add sanctions on top of that.
And you have a 6 year head start.
I'm not fighting, but we both have it pretty bad.
Have you been to Belgrade?
Most of the damage was still there up until like 2006. At the moment the ruined general staff building is being deconstructed.

>Fall of Constantinople.
Good riddance. Greeks were faggots anyway.

communism.

we had whole towns and villages destroyed
and burned to the ground that had to be rebuild
almost every town that had jna bas had its church destroyed by "jna"
vukovar was completely destroyed and now its pretty much restored and that shit alone took a fuckload of money and we still have quite a lot of minefields that need to be cleared

after 20 years?

how though, rebuilding takes a decade at most for major infrastructure shit.

They deserved it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

The is truth they were shit in the past and most probably will remain shit. Now some retards may argue and point out a period when his shitty nation had temporary rise(cultural or economical) but that doesnt change the fact that OVERALL it was always shitty and unsignificant. Tell me one great medieval balkan city that was of great European importance? Yeah exactly

>inb4 Dubrovnik

buildings are pretty much all restored by now
except vukovar tower which was left to serve as memorial even though it seams that we will rebuild that too,but now minefields are biggest problem,those near towns and villages are cleared but there are a lot of minefields on remote areas in the mountains that are hard to clear

Pair it up with economic transition, widespread corruption and shady privatizations (eg. a guy bought 3 sugar cane mills for 1$).

>albania
>white

>romania
>white

>fuck empathy amiright?
I am so sorry you had to experience that at the bank, your cringing must have ruined your day.

assholes like you cant immigrate fast enough

mate, vietnam had a fuckton worse bombing and a decade long sanction but its economy has been doubling every decade. same with japan and germany going full throttle to full development in the 50s and 60s.

war hardly really matters after a decade or two. your government allowed to executed people for corruption?

check vietnam population m8

okay, corruption i can understand. still corruption isn't too bad if its just kickbacks and not stalling projects.
okay, that sounds shitty though desu. btw you have really nice buildings but no skyscrapers? do you guys have a business sector functioning?

the venetian crusade was literally a jewish trick though
much like NATO bombings, which were also a jewish trick

they do it to keep christianity divided, don't believe their lies

not white.

you're right. are you guys moving towards surviving off touristbux like greece or building up other sectors?

tourism is great but kinda unstable t b h.

we can't have business sector without skyscrapers?
yeah but now turkey is unstable and grecee is shite so we could have substantias increase in tourismbux this year

Serbia has not moved forward in 30 years with every government being full of thieves.
There is no single politician in Serbia that doesn't have a shady background/relationship. Even the new guy that a lot of people voted for has skeletons in his closet.
There is a lot of money laundering going on.
Plus we have a crap credit rating.

We dindu nuffin: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)

>Although the Venetians engaged in looting too, their actions were far more restrained.[citation needed] Doge Dandolo still appeared to have far more control over his men. Rather than wantonly destroying all around like their comrades, the Venetians stole religious relics and works of art, which they would later take to Venice to adorn their own churches.

4th crusade even sacked zadar a catholic town lel

which was forced by the latins chimping out, which was provoked by forced trade agreements, which was made b something else etc, etc.

Everyone was to blame.

its not really efficient, i've yet to see major country with a good financial sector without skyscrapers.

even in paris you have la defense. i don't really know your country but i'm sure you have room to build up your major cities.

hmm okay.

quality of life improving though? eg healthcare, social care, access to goods/schools/basic stuff?

nah its not efficent we're shit there too bureaucracy is too complicated and hostile to investors

And the debt to GDP has doubled from 2008 to 2015. With the economic growth slowing to a crawl.
Schools are ok. Healthcare is somewhat ok with equipment, but bogged down in bureaucracy to the point that if you need something quick you need to know a guy.
Higher education is good, but hard.
The wages are rather low.
And a lot of people are backwards thinking when it comes to the economy. Out business sector is ok, but a lot of people are "muh industry" fags.

All of that money probably ended up being pocketed by politicians.

Awww, who's the big guy, you're the big guy, with a heart of gold! :3

I tried to be nice before, it just doesn't work, people do not listen. But if you're an asshole that's a different story, then they do!
If there's one thing I like about the world, is that it doesn't care about your feelings. Please get out there and take a look around, pay a bill or two, but what am I saying, you probably one of the other lowlifes who voted us into slavery, or a subhuman leeching off your parents still.

Why is Serbia so huge? It should be divided into three or four countries.

Shhhh, don't trigger the Serbs

People here are extremely primitive. The mentality is very toxic. People throw trash everywhere, the refuse to buy bus tickets, they cross the street at red light, they bribe cops to avoid tickets....They do everything wrong and everybody is convinced that politicians are solely responsible for our shittyness.

This t b h, foreigners are fed information on us only through mainstream media that portrays us as piss-poor, uneducated savages culturally stuck in the 90s.
The actual truth is that we know how to enjoy simple things in life like a cup of coffee with our friends at a local cafe or a good genocide

>buy bus tickets
This, holy fucking shit this.

jesus christ, you are still under 1990 lvl?

thats ukraine tier...I know war and shit but still

look up "abundance mentality" and let this be the first day of your life :)

This, I've been riding the public transport tram for 3 years without buying a ticket. My justification is that I don't want to pay money to a shitty corrupt organization like ZET/Holding. Dat irony

Serbia has twice the Ukrainian GDP per capita, and it was almost the same in 2000.
Ukraine must have some next level corruption.

Communism

In short

shitty gommie defeatist mentality
stupid amounts of pride
corruption out the ass
all the smart able young people emigrating to other countries

When I was in Belgrade I wanted to buy a bus ticket and I was traveling a very short distance. I was verbally attacked by a man inside the bus. He was yelling at me "Are you crazy?Why would you buy a ticket you idiot"

kek

Communism? During so called "communism" those counties were doing pretty well, now they're full of corruption and constant wars+hate+being divided (especially Bosnia that has 3 presidents) can't really contribute to a powerful country.

Romania and Bulgaria will pass most the arrogant wannabe 1st level countries such as Czech Rep. and the rest of the 2nd class Germans in terms of wealth relatively soon.

A culture of nepotism, lies and corruption

Want to get a job done? Hire your retarded cousin who has no idea what he's doing who fucks up the job, then blame the government when you go out of business

Want to run a business? why bother selling good products or pricing your stuff competitively when you can just sell shit that's massively overpriced to your church friends and extended family by guilting them into shopping at your grimy little store with sob stories about bad business

Want to integrate into the community? why bother learning English and making friends and embracing Australian culture when you can squat in the gutter in gangs of 3-9 smoking and swearing in your guttural babble at anyone who walks by then whining about being oppressed

The only difference between balkan slavs and muslims is that that the slavs don't prey 5 times a day

STOP FUCKING IMMIGRATING HERE

Tbh, the only ticket worth buying is the monthly ticket for students.

Puppies and flowers mentality, lets hug it out bro ^.^ I am now a #CruzMissile.
Pay denbts

no they won't

s-sorry

thanks for proving the point of this thread :D

looks like the gap will be the same

we were only doing well because we had a civilized Slovenian as a babysitter.

>gifted to Stalin
I thought they had a leader that Stalin was always trying to kill. They were communist but not Soviet.

Are all of those adjusted for inflation or just the bottom one that explicitly says so?

Yes, but i'm talking about the entirety of Eastern Europe, we were still forced into communism, as the UK supported Tito, and cut the support for the Serbian monarchists.