You have 60 seconds to explain why your distro is the best one or it will be destroyed beyond recreation. go

You have 60 seconds to explain why your distro is the best one or it will be destroyed beyond recreation. go.

Debian is rock fucking solid and its repos have just about every package imaginable

the aur allows me to be lazy as hell.

the telemetry and forced updates keep me safe

it just werks™

Arch actually teaches you how to use Linux, unlike all the other babby distros.

install gentoo

Cinnamon is pretty.

Led the way to the future by pioneering systemd on behalf of all other distros

Ubuntu because it has the best community.

A distro is worthless if you can't find other people to help you use it.

Alpine because no systemd

Zorin OS :^)

>it just werks™

antergos, because it's like arch without the autism

Ubuntu is basically debian only it has more of the shit that I use ootb. I find it easier to remove stuff I don't want on ubuntu than to add stuff I do want on debian.

Solus is the only distribution that has a chance in hell of gaining home market share.

Parabola with OpenRC. It's Arch without nonfree bullshit and systemd bloatnet

Fast and responsive DM, easy as hell to use

Trisquel is really old and shitty and all the other 100% free distros are dead or Guix SD and I really like software freedom.

arch makes me feel smart without putting in the work for gentoo

Post desktop.

CloverOS is fast as fuck

Fedora.

I come from Debian, and it's pretty much the same but with less bugs, at least in the programs I use (like avidemux).

Phoneposting rn

>destroyed beyond recreation
this is somewhat appealing

debian

It has the largest package repositories. Providing packages is really the only purpose for a distribution so I see no reason to use anything else.

win7.
it got gaymes.

runs on ram

It works out-of-the-box.
It is stable and reliable.
It is easy to customize.

Devuan because all of the above but without the retarded sjw bureaucracy and with a more professional development team.

Mint

Easy to use
Easy to install

crunchbang is fun