First job

>first job
>team shows me some tutorials and guides for codebase
>nothing works right and get errors every where
>can't even figure out how to access servers or get code
AAAHHHHHHHH

Then how the fuck did you even get the job?
>inb4 CS major

I cant even get a first job in IT

t. cs major

tender your resignation now boy

I did some whiteboard problems.

Did you sum all prime numbers below 2 million?

Are you seriously too retarded to use git?

>have to make some ssh key thing
>realize I have to do it again on vm
>security dongle doesn't seem to work
>git still says no access
STOP STOP STOP

I know that feel. Simply attach yourself to someone for a couple of weeks and keep bombarding them questions about stuff. Eventually you'll know everything you need to and you'll be a valuable asset to the team.

Trust that the company will forgive errors due to the training period, and you'll be fine. They fully know what to expect from someone's first job in the industry.

>security dongle doesn't seem to work
What?
>git still says no access
Have you tried not being a retard and fucking looking up "How to access git with an ssh key"?

Just ask people for help, you're not supposed to figure out everything by yourself. And don't beat yourself over it, it's normal.

Just ask for help you autist
You might just have to learn things on the spot

Just ask for help you faggot. You're not expected to already know everything and if you don't learn how to communicate with your coworkers, you'll be living with your parents again.

same
just fuck my shit up f.a.m.

It's too late if I ask for help now they'll realize I've been lying at sprints for a month.

>tfw scared of doing this because I will fuck up shit

yubikey?

>first job
Just nuke their production database, you'll get all the reddit praise you always dreamed of for your incompetence

wow, how the hell did you keep the job for a month if you literally can't do any work?

What the fuck? I was working 2 IT jobs when I was 17. You just gotta learn how to learn and understand how to understand.

OP if you pay me I'll get the code for you.

This.
People who can't do this or suck at it need to get out of the industry. I've been hand holding this one guy for the last 3 years because he just can't seem to 'get it'. Then if he is on a new project it is the samd shit all over.

I pm'd you the fix :^)

OP if you really lied at sprints you weren't a suitable hire anyway. All you had to do was ask for help on day two. People would've helped.
I'm not saying that you need to be completely honest with your employer, it's just gone too far now.
Resign before they find out before your record's tarnished forever.

Yeah, and choose a new career

Just because I don't immediately understand super complicated system doesn't mean I need new career jerk.