I5 or i7?

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700/3647vs3917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ryzen

RYZEN
Y
Z
E
N

drivers

Neither, get a Ryzen.

i5 7600K

>baiting for intlel fans in the age of glorious AMD Ryzen offerings

lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Ryzen 1600x

Ryzen or go home

ryzen

Literally Ryzen

not sure if mentioned yet, but RYZEN

U dont need more than 4 threads, dont waste ur hard earned shekels on that aymd gargabge

Ryzen my arsehole. Waste two times as much as Intel's. Enjoy your energy bills.

what about ryzen

Definitely Ryzen

>7700k 95w tdp
>1700 65w tdp

Really makes you think.

AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700/3647vs3917

>UserBenchmark
S T O P

Ryzen 7 1700 is slower and costs more here in my country.

Ryzen

Dude! Ryzen!

i11

Ryzen 1700

>slower

Wow your whole 4 FPS in SOME video games. Vs. Faster everything. Oh and your entire CPU at 96-100% while any Ryzen CPU stays well below 70% unless some serious shit is happening. Stay ignorant shill.

Dude that's the difference between having 1 fps and a silky smooth 5 fps.

God damn the ryzen fags are more obnoxious than the Intel Jews at this point. This thread is literally a marketing team all taking turns posting

AND is knockoff brand quality in comparison the Intel

>Userbench is no good
>CPUZ is no good
>passmark is no good
i5 for gaming/htpc
i7 for high fps gaming/streaming
zen for encoding bootleg anime

but your 5 fps isnt silky smooth at all

R Y P O O
Y
P
O
O

>i7 for high fps gaming/streaming
>streaming
[stuttering and framedropping intensifies]

kek

Why the fuck higher clocked 7700k is slower than the actual 7700k?

>mentions streaming
>post cherrypicked regular gaming benchmarks

Really made me think.

>2017
>buying a quad core

yeah it usually happens when the developer puts
if (processorname != "7700k")
sleep(1)

if (processorbrand == "AMD")
sleep(rand(15))

into the main loop of the games.

Intel's single core performance is so far beyond anything that AMD can even dream of in their wildest fantasies that even in some purely theoretical scenario in which there would exist an app that would take advantage of an infinite amount of cores, an i5 would still outperform even the top of the line Ryzen.

keep dreamin intel shill

>Being this buthurt

true

>Rypoo shills will ignore this
(lol

Same fagging much

Core duo.

ryzen

ignore that the 7740k is worse then the 7700k?

Ryzen, intel is inferior

>AMD chips are more efficient than current Intel chips w/ the same core count
>"Enjoy your energy bills"

There's no sense in buying the LGA 1151 motherboard really. AM4 will have a better upgrade path down the road. Are you mostly a gamer? If you really ONLY care about FPS @ 1080p then go ahead and buy a i7 7700k and overclock it. It's going to be hot as fuck but it will deliver high framerates for people who have high refresh rate monitors. If you want to stream then you might as well go Ryzen. The additional cores, threads and solid minimums on Ryzen is great for streaming. Ryzen's only real weak spot is 1080p gaming performance. It leaves a little to be desired but if you game at 4K then you should buy Ryzen over Intel. For everything else Ryzen is way ahead with a much better upgrade path. Again, though, if you stream get the Ryzen even if it's @ 1080p because it's much more capable of that heavy lifting.

and @ 4K?

>low cost
>9/10
>extremely powerful (inb4 bullshits i7 that cost your soul)
hey its ryzen its fucking cheap you bullshit, the only thing that intel is good is to give you the highest quality of overprice dicks to suck with

CPU doesn't really matter at 4K all the load is on the GPU at that point.

i5 2500k @4.20ghz

unironically this

i7, never i5. If you're going Intel it's either i7 because you absolutely need single core performance for some reason or the Pentium because you're on a budget. Ryzen's the obvious choice for everything in between.

What's your problem with them, exactly? It's a totally fine and valid benchmark.

> all the benchmark sites are bad
yeah good luck to you

>Faster everything
Nope. Not sure who you're trying to kid there. Intel's have higher single-thread performance, Ryzen's have higher total performance.

What's the point of posting benchmarks that will be limited by the GPU for 99% of all people without making it clear which GPU is used?

>CPU doesn't really matter
It matters that it's good enough and all the latest Intel and AMD CPUs are. Not sure what the point of showing 1080p benchmarks is anyway, like anyone who bought a i7 or a Ryzen 7 and some expensive GPU like the 1070 or 1080 is going to use some shitty 1080p panel.

I care about what performance I'd get with my triple 1440p monitor setup or a single 4k monitor. That's it. I don't care about 640x480 pixel benchmarks or 720p benchmarks or 1080p benchmarks.

ZENRYE

Xeon Bronze or Xeon Brass

try Xeon DoA.

i9

ITT: AMD shills trying to clear their defective stock in anticipation of B2 respins

There is a reason for low res benchmark.
It's for CPU benchmark.
See I use a 7700k with 1080sli. I can easy hit 1440p 144hz on most games. Since most benchmark don't use a SLI, it's a way to I know if the CPU is gonna hold franes or not.
Said that it's horrible, albeit I have top performance, to see my CPU 100% on bf1. I can't let anything open otherwise it stutter sometimes very badly.
When tr is out, I gonna wait it stabilize and see if it's worth changing, I was considering going skylakex but with those prices and temps it's a no go.

With a proper hedt platform I can just keep a single machine for vms and gaming.

i9 in desktop
i7 in laptop

I don't know if this has been said before but you should prolly get a ryzen.

7700k has iGPU. If you don't use it that's 15W less.
Also AyyMD was always lying about TDP. By 'lying" I mean they're using their own definition of TDP. For intel TDP is the "worst usage scenario". Plus you can Delid(TM) your 7700k and get MUCH lower temperatures than ayymd.

>actually reccomending DELID as a good thing
Fantastic goy.

Overclockers are always happy to be able to remove this unnecessary piece of metal that lowers heatsink capabilities.
It is a good thing. Competent people will delid and get better product than ayymd cpus, while stupid people don't even remotely give a fuck about CPU temp

>trying to turn DELID into some sort of hardcore badge of honor

You're one of those special stupids, aren't you?

For Sup Forums related either will do. I'd go unlocked i7 though.

top zozzle bro. All CPUs are going to go over TDP when running synthetic loads.

i5 or ryzen

>being too poor to get an Intel CPU
>being too stupid to delid
here's your ayymd poo instead, pajeet
are you mentally retarded?
TDP has nothing to do with power consumption, you Sup Forums cancer summer TRASH

>wattage has nothing to do with power consumption

ok enough, that's just false flagging to make Intel drones look even more retarded than they are

4790k master race checking in.

this is not wattage you nigger retard
which part of "Thermal Design Power" you did not understand?

>you Sup Forums cancer summer TRASH
Anyone pushing AMD isn't from Sup Forums.

So you're not false flagging?

I really wish I wasn't gay for amd during the phenom 2/bulldozer days.

Summer is real

i9 or gtfo poorfag

>poo
>pajeet
Projecting much?

i9

Hey kid when you do anything besides MUH GAYMING. You'll learn to stay off the internet. Tell your mommy to change your diaper too.

get a Ryzen.

When will it be worth to upgrade from an I7-3770 and to what if it is already worth it?

Non-K i7's are pretty much obsolete across the board. You could go up to a 7700K (if you want more single core) or 1600X (if you want more multicore)

KEK.

>Overclockers are always happy to be able to remove this unnecessary piece of metal that lowers heatsink capabilities.
The overclocker who first discovered that Intel's new chips are filled with jizz previously DELID a Ryzen 7 CPU and tried direct-die cooling, which resulted in a margin-of-error improvement to performance. The IHS on the Ryzen chips is so good that it's practically the same as having a DELID chip in the first place.

>he posts average
>he doesnt post the minimum
n-n-n-n-n-n-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nic-nice st-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tut-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-terring y-y-yo-you g-g-g-g-got th-th-th-th-thre-there

Instal gentoo

Literally the only Intel CPUs worth buying right now are the 7700k if you literally only use your PC as a video game console without running anything in the background or a G4560 if you're so poor that you should barely even be looking at building a PC in the first place

>amd is winning
>intel marketers all up in tears and don't know what to do

Holy shit it's the Barton core era all over again. This is so delicious. What a time to be alive.

I lol 'ed on this one

It's crazy, I never thought it would happen again.