H-hey user how do you know so much about computers

>h-hey user how do you know so much about computers
How do you answer this without being autistic?

"I use them a lot"

"I study."

>It's been a hobby since I was a child

Nowadays it doesn't mean much but in my day kids didn't "play around" with MS-DOS like they do with today's smartphones and tablets.

I like them?

>in my day kids didn't "play around" with MS-DOS

>ywn play commander keen again for the first time
;_;

>Because I don't want to be the fucking idiot who has to ask a little kid to explain what "a ram" is.

They do what I tell them to do, and they do it very fast.

"I'm your boss"

The world wide web taught me

>without sounding autistic

...Y-you too

my secret is if i press a button, and it doesn't do what i want, i try pressing another button instead

>I don't download that file
You what now

"I'm interested in the world around me. Why aren't you?"

idk, i didn't draw it

Dodge the question and move to a monastery deep in the mountains of Tibet so you'll never have to deal with their questions again.

Because I work in our/g/uy's repair shop.

The only true answer des.u

I'm a leet haxxor (pronounced hack-sore).

Then I take a 15 second draw from my e-cig and blow the smoke in their face before driving away on my Nipponese motorcycle.

Did you ever play Word Rescue?

Do you think this is because kids today have other, easier distractions? Would you have still fucked around with the OS if you had instant access to skyrim videos when you were young?

Oh! I'm glad you asked. When I was still young, I somehow came to install a software distribution of GNU/Linux, called Gentoo, and everything went fine from there. You know, what some people are mistakenly referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as others have recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. You wouldn't want to make this mistake while in my earshot ;)

whats a computer?

Your computer in your basement isn't the world around you.

t. normie

"Just always found them easy to use."
"Dude, computers are shit-easy"
"It's like 90% Google. 10% luck."

He said without sounding autistic

>I don't, really.

It's my job

>slowly turns to look at the person asking the question
>lifts Fedora from eyes, slowly
>"give me your phone"
>quickly type in random garbled shit in a text message
>"follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole"
>tip Fedora
>crawl into sewer

That's how you do it.

This
It makes normies trust you about that.
Then if the person ask you for help because "the windows is broken", you just tells that youll charge 120$/h as you do usually

>I'm not retarded
Is all you need to say.

"I like technology"
Sounds pretty normal, since its current year

/thread

You forgot ot mention of sheathing your warbrand, the solid, totally non-cringy version of a katana.

these

Mind sharing that pape?

Incorrect. Windows program crashes:
>This program has encountered an error. Close program or search fr a solution?
>Close program
>Windows is searching for a solution before closing program
Infuriating.

you told your computer to run windows

No, I will not fix your computer.

No, company did. If it were up to me they'd all be locked into fedora.

Oh, so you mean not like this..

*prolonged eye contact, nasal breathing*

"I'll have you know I have a IQ of 165, I did an online quiz in only half the time available to me and I still aced it. I'm just fucking smart, why? OMG! Are you too stupid to get into computers? If I wasn't making six figures trading Pogs on the darknet I'd be running my own Microsoft, not that matters to a know-nothing like yourself. You know what, fuck Microsoft and Apple, lol applefags btfo. Baby t'ooo s'woooo to learn how to get into programming? I bet you don't even know who Linus is, yeah he's a big Youtuber. Psh! I built my first computer at age 6, it's just like lego. I don't get how NORMIES LIKE YOU can be so FUCKING slow! I dream in code! I DREAM IN CODE!"

You need to read it in chad's voice.

I went to University for it.

yes. just because the number of people using computers and phones increased doesnt mean the people who fuck around with OSes and shit doesnt exist. Theyre just a lot harder to find because you have all the shits also using phones but being complete normies at it. not saying thats bad, its just the truth

"I know how to read"