Sexiest Linux Environment?

What's the sexiest linux distro/environment/icon pack combo? Ik it's retarded, but I hate Windows and don't want to look like a poorfag with macOS on my Thinkpad.

I basically want a polished OS that isn't macOS or Windows.

Thanks anons

dwm

I like gnome/unity + arc gtk + elementary-add icon pack

KDE or Unity

yes faggots, Unity is polished. The fact that Canonical decided to drop it proves it, same happened with GNOME 2.

xfce solarized

Gentoo with awesomewm+lain, Numix icons, and a low contrast gtk theme. Don't forget to use infinality font rendering.

ganoo/ganome

Something with KDE, but you gotta put some time to customize it.

Eat shit you fucking autist
Suck my cock

Distro:
Ubuntu. Tons of software, PPAs for the latest versions, stable system, etc. It's not that sexy but it has more chances to work properly as a stable OS then any other distro out there. I always have some problems when I use Arch, Solus or even Debian. Ubuntu usually works out-of-the-box.

DE:
GNOME3. It's actually has a decent workflow once you understand the way it was intended to be used. If you won't be able to handle the default GNOME - there are always tons of buggy extensions that will make an interface feel closer to traditional standarts. And yeah, most of extensions break with every GNOME update.

Theme:
Arc theme is the most popular custom theme out there. If an application has an ability to use custom theme - 9 out of 10 that there will be Arc theme for that application.
To install it GNOME you have to use extension, though, because the default GNOME doesn't support custom themes.

Normies will actually dig that you figured out how to run MacOS on a non-Apple device, so hackintosh

This, I had to give some lectures to this one really tech illiterate friend and he wanted to buy my thinkpad.

The only one sane option.

I like that Gnome3 offers a unified and consistent experience across the entire DE (for the most part), but I hate the XBOX HUEG levels of padding and empty space it uses, and no theme can ever fix that. What's worse is GtkFilepicker is used by default in all Gnome software.

I can understand why you'd think that's a horrible design choice at first but it makes lots of sense on laptops, when the default inputs device is a sloppy trackpad.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Bud, trackpads have been as precise as mice for at least 10 years. Occasionally, you'd see one that's utter dogshit and freaks out with sweaty hands, but those have become few and far between. Let's face it, Gnome3 was made for the iPad generation by faggots who think muh minimalism and muhterial design is great, but ironically haven't ditched gloss and bezels.

>GNU/Linux
Meaning you can call it both and people will still understand.

Just shut up whining, can't be asked with all this naming bullshit.

>When Linus Torvalds was asked in the documentary Revolution OS whether the name "GNU/Linux" was justified, he replied:
>Well, I think it's justified, but it's justified if you actually make a GNU distribution of Linux ... the same way that I think that "Red Hat Linux" is fine, or "SuSE Linux" or "Debian Linux", because if you actually make your own distribution of Linux, you get to name the thing, but calling Linux in general "GNU Linux" I think is just ridiculous.

>eating stale ramen

Mail me at "[email protected]" if you have any questions.

Sadly, a kernel by itself gets you nowhere. To get a working system you
need a shell, compilers, a library etc. These are separate parts and may
be under a stricter (or even looser) copyright. Most of the tools used
with linux are GNU software and are under the GNU copyleft. These tools
aren't in the distribution - ask me (or GNU) for more info.

I use Elementary OS cuz I'm just a little baby but I use Numix alongside with Paper Icons and I'm liking it a lot

The fuck is wrong with her legs and lack of thighs?
Is she one of those wheelchair-bound people whose legs atrophy?

Install adwaita-compact theme, mate.

FreeBSD

>tfw no mom to whore out for youtube views

touch girl
mount /dev/penis /mnt/vag
umount /mnt/vag
umount /mnt/vag
umount /mnt/vag
umount /mnt/vag