Bigass fucking phone, Y or N

Im thinking about switching my S5neo for a Mi Max 2.
And put a big ass fucking case on it.
So that i have the biggest fucking phone i can.

Is a gigantic phone annoying to use?

It's uncomfortable to walk with big ass phone in your pocket.

Well yes, to many it is annoying to use, which is why smaller phones get used.

To some it's okay, this is why big ass phones exist.

If you want to put on a big ass case, I think you have a size fetish or something.

5.5 inches is enough to satisfy me. Bigger is nice to look at, but it's just uncomfortable in the long run.

I have a MediaPad X2 with a 7" display. As long as your clothes have big enough pockets to carry it, it is OK I guess. I wouldn't get a phone that big again, there's no need.

thicker not wider, you morons.

A 1cm thick phone with a 5 inch screen going from bezel to bezel would be perfectly acceptable. Fits into the pocket, space for optical image stabilizers, batteries and loud speakers.

Not a single one with these features is lieing out there in the stores.

But phones with 3 (!) cameras. Top fucking ayy m'lao on those design decisions

No but i want a gigantic fucking screen.
Thicker would be better tho.
Also screw the fingerprint reader gimmick.

Then get a tablet, dipshit

Is there any alternative to the Mi Max 2 in the market? You know, same size, good specs, decent battery life and decent price?

It no fit mah pockeets
:^)

I would also like to know this.
Cuz China software.

Not at the competitive prices Xiaomi is offering. Sony used to offer a large screened Z Ultra but not anymore. The Mi Max 2 is less than 300 dollars, MIUI isn't that bad once you put something like Nova Launcher on it.

The first Mi Max

>china software
i would rather want china to spy on me than usa

Im not that worried about spying, more worried about crashy software or chinese only text.

just flash custom rom then

Xiaomi is higher quality than most brands actually. Especially other (non-Chinese) budget brands.

Does this phone have any custom ROMs at all?

i have a mi max 1, same size

i ts great size wise because i like to read on it and watch videos.

Isnt the 2 really expensive by comparison to the 1 though? they didnt even give it a bigger screen (resolution).

Never said anything about quality.
I said shits in chinese yo.

Why are you even asking us? This question is for you and you alone. Jesus Christ this board has gone to total shit. You're a fucking retard.

It supports like 30 languages. Just like any android. They make global editions of phones.

and it took you THAT long to realise?

More battery, more efficient processor

But that's probably not even that noticeable to be honest

battery is already goat so i think thats an odd thing to improve on, but still welcome. only real gripe i have with the 1 with when i lock the screen upside down the scroll gets ever so slight horizontal tearing, probably because of the sub pixel order. Thats why i got a L Musb cord

Yes. Big phones are nice.

Basically this, except, it will be in your hand, because it won't fit in your pocket. Oh, and don't think of trying cargo pants, not with a 200+ gram brick smacking your knee.

Unless you carry your little man purse, or you have a dork clip, just no.

My last large phone was a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I've been using the iPhone 5S/SE and would never go much larger.

Yeah I looked up the specs of your phone.

The chip is midrange, but that's OK because screen is 1080p. It will handle new games OK.

But the weight... 211g or 7.44oz BEFORE case

YIKES

Nice battery tho (over 5000 mah)

It's also 6.85" long (without a case)

Fuck that

mi max fits in pockets fine, doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. amazing phone, maybe try not being massive faggots.

My current phone's 194g and I love the weight, I don't think an extra 17g would make that much of a difference.

Says the faggot with fagphone

>Bigass fucking phone, Y or N
At first I hesitated, I thought
>it's really comfy for interwebs
>but prolly too large to carry
Turns out it it OK to carry and now I just cant take phonelets seriously. Big phones are great, go for it.

My S8+ Fits on my pockets with no problem.
However the i7+ Sticks out my gf pocket while frontal and inside her ass pocket.