Do you even Alcantara(tm)?

Do you even Alcantara(tm)?

The only place Alcantara is good is in my car.

I thought that was velvet

because i always wanted a laptop covered in shitty carpet

cum stained alcantara is the yellow tinged plastic of the future

it is like you don't even like luxury

this is/ was such a retarded idea. what is you get semen on it?

that is coffee

Disgusting. Who the fuck thought covering a laptop with a carpet was a good idea? Just imagine all the food and jizz stains after a couple weeks of use. With any other laptop you can wipe it right off, good as new, but with this it will never fully come off

That looks like it has a grease stain on it.

good for coffee? what effect will msp have on it though? or is that what the pizza is supposed to illustrate?

time to post disgusting keyboard

at least that shit is fixable using a paper towel and water

the white macbooks did have a tendancy to yellow though, not just through sun exposure i think

this is some apple tier "why" right there

BRAVE

REVOLUTIONARY

GROUND BREAKING

BRAVO MICROSOFT
R
A
V
O

The Surface is actually a trap.
The cloth meme is just that and it's terrible after 1 year of use.

This is what happens when you try to out-Apple Apple themselves and you end up doing shit for literal fashion that even they would never do. Nobody will buy this other than YouTube reviewers. Everyone will take one look at the fabric and be like "Lol no.".

>1K+ machines
>crippled^2 OS (windows 10 S)
>fabric keyboard
worst of all, NOBODY is going to pay for a used one

y'all niggas realise that the whole point of Alcantara is that it's a felt that you can wipe clean. Literally get a damp sponge on that shit and it'll clean off.

grease stain from your hands will not wipe off
that shit is getting yellow in 20-30 days, lad

wear gloves then? lmao if metal goes stained from the acid and oil in your fingers its not coming out either. cant win with you people

>Heat gun to take off the keyboard
what the fuck

Yes it will.

Also holy o fuck how greasy are you if you're getting yellowing after a month? When was the last time you washed?

you can't compare
plastic can get tinted after years
metal can get their finish brushed out, but other than that, you can clean them using water
alcantara is a fucking fabric
it is like a tshirt
in 30 days of rubbing your hands over fabric, you get nasty stains that only a washing machine could fix

even lerdit microsoft shill board is pointing the Alcantara fail left and right

>iFuckIt gave it a 1/10 repairability score
Lol.

It is going to get dirty as fuck in weeks unless you wash your hands hourly with a scrubbing brush. These things won't have any resale value anyway but it will look disgusting.

>1
you are too benevolent

did they ever give a 0 to any apple products?

Apple doesn't require a heat gun to open their laptops. iPad/iPhone yes.

Reminder the surface is unrepairable, if you bought it you are replacing it in 2 years anyway

>metal can get their finish brushed out, but other than that, you can clean them using water
and oxidise if its non finished. I question this 30 days thing, its like how some switches had melted screens that got scratched, but only a few defenctive ones