Intel Corporation: (-1.83%)

>Intel Corporation: (-1.83%)
>AMD: (+5.22%)

good

>amd pays to shill this hard before another rushed product release that will spudder out

>rushed product release that will spudder out
lol

SOCKET CHANGE A YEAR KEEPS THE GOYIM IN FEAR

The desperation is real.

> $10 Starbucks card

That is disgusting

If a salesman told me that shit I'd tell his shill ass to take a hike.

Bullshit you wanna-be chad faggot.

You'd avoid eye contact while autistically spouting "NO THANK YOU, HAVE A GOOD ONE, YOU TOO!"

Considering the only place that can even sell me computer parts is micro center no I would not.

I would just tell the guy to get me what I want out of the case and leave me alone with my parts list, if he kicks up the shit in those cards I would tell him to take a hike and help some retarded granny.

And I know he'd straighten up instantly too because they get commission on every part they put their sticker on, he's not gonna piss off the guy who's about to drop 2k in their store.

He will save the shilling bullshit for the retards and their 300 dollar Facebook machines.

im predicting intel shares dive by 30% by the end of the year at the very least

I'm predicting AMD stock will drop to under $11.00 by the end of this week.

i think whats actually happening is that intel has garnered so much hate over the last 10 years that people want them to fail.
i know i do.
also, people love the underdog

>and here we have ANOTHER intel shill talking out of his all again
At least wait until the end of the week to talk shit user. One of us will be right, and the other is wrong. There's only a few days left in the week for us to find out.

t. economist

Why do you give a shit? Do you have their shares?

Because us Inteldudes are have lost to the AMDbros.

Nice meme!

10% right now

it fell down 2% and recovered instantly, what the fuck are they doing there?

So what?
Does that matter if less people are buying products from x?