Simple Mobile Phones

So I'm looking to buy a simple mobile phone without acces to the intenret, camera or any other bullshit, only to make calls and SMS. It would be nice to have Whatsapp but a simple one only to send messages without photos or any other thing but I know that's impossible.

I have been loking different brands like Nokia, Motorola or Sony Ericsson and the only that have simple mobile phones is Nokia.

This is the one that I like right now: gsmarena.com/nokia_105-5324.php

I would like that it have at least bluetooth to use the hands free in the car but it is not a big inconvenient.

So, do you use an old/simple mobile phone?
What models can you recommend me?

Other urls found in this thread:

nokia.com/en_int/phones/all-phones
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check for refurbished Nokia 5310, you can get them for like $20 from chink portal of your choice
I had one back in the day and bought one last year and it works nicely

>Nokia 5310
It's from 2007 and it also have camera and I don't need camera but I certainly don't need a shitty camera with 2mp.

Nokia 3310 man
it's cheap and has microSD storage

>Nokia 5310
nokia 515, it's not a piece of plastic trash like the 5130. it also has gorilla glass, despite there being no touchscreen. i love it

If you read what I said in the first place I said that I don't want either camera or internet access.

And that model has both of them.

>No internet access
>Wants to use WhatsApp
Pick one dumbass

>It would be nice to have Whatsapp but a simple one only to send messages without photos or any other thing but I know that's impossible.
also... pic related

i never use whatsapp, but unfortunately there's no way to uninstall it. i just never allow mobile data and it stays out of my way, so that's fine

you can disable internet access
> It would be nice to have Whatsapp
>doesn't want internet access
nigger, do you know how whatsapp works?

dude unless your country sells one of these babies, you'd just end up looking for pre-2005 phones

Nokia 1280
considering getting one myself

did I mention it comes with a flashlight?
yeaaaah everyone wants a flashlight

what model? the 515? has both of what? what the fuck are you talking about? the nokia 515 has no wifi access, only 3g, and you can disable internet data
also, you can't use whatsapp with no internet, you simpleton

I'm assuming you're first world so look up Nokia 103

also
>no internet
>wants WhatsApp
fuck you
you trolling me rn boi?

I don't need a smartphone. Found via craigslist: Nokia 5310, Motorola L6, and an SE 790a for 10-20 bucks each. I've been using them for a couple of years, all work great (except for the painful electrical tingling they send through my hands). But when my provider stops 2G next year they will become truly obsolete, so I ordered this current 3G feature phone, Polaroid A1WH.

You're a fucking mongoloid subhuman piece of shit if you can't even purchase a dumbphone independently.

he just wants someone to talk to

I already said that I know it is impossible but it would be nice to have some type of simple whatsapp for simple mobile phones only to send messages. But it doesn't matter because I already checked that I have free SMS. People maybe don't have them free and they won't be able to respond with SMSs though. But nowadays it is notmal to have free SMSs.

I can buy them bya internet too. But I think I have see these type of mobile phones in stores here. And I would like a simple mobile phone but not so old.

Yeah dude relax. If you don't like the thread just burn yourself.

>Except for the painful electrical tingling they send through my hands.

user, you know that's not supposed to happen right?

nokia.com/en_int/phones/all-phones

Choose

these phones are usually 2g and don't work in the US

this is gonna be kind of out there but
try a blackberry user
like a Q5, Q10 or Classic
it goes online really well
it can run normie android apps if you so happen to need them
the Q10 has a replaceable battery if you want it
they have """""""""""good security""""""""""" supposedly (NIAP supposedly which means top level). though realistically if jamal, jerome muhammad or daquan nabs your phone you can give them good old screw you with blackberry protect
they have good 4 row physical qwerty keyboards instead of T9
theyre also cheap enough

>RIMshills out in full force

I am using a cheap Euro phone right now and it does work, except for WCDMA; only Edge- mode works.

>hurr you like stuff
>wow what a fucking having opinions and shit
Go kill yourself you summer fag

I'm using the chinky aiek e1. Very happy with it.

> Would be nice to have some type of simple whatsapp for simple mobile phones only to send messages
Get a simple Android smartphone so you can hav a device that can handle the simple protocols involved with XMPP or Matrix or such.

I hope the phone in that pic has a fuckhuge battery, otherwise that thickness is unreasonable.

I tried this. This is so shitty as compared to the average Chinese smartphone.

Shit for SMS, shit for telephone calls (buttons are shit, talk time is short, standby time isn't really good, mic is shit - that can't even filter ambient noise).

And the UI is overly complicated. Despite being text-only they definitely randomly added more sub-menus than necessary. It feels like that's what you get if you develop a phone's software in like one man-day or so.

>not buying stolen/legit Obama phones off drug addicts for 5 bucks
I do this for burners(they even have a smartphone which I also have and used to take this picture) I use them for a couple months and then when I get a new one I toss the old one out on the road. The smartphone burners cost me 10 though.

>I want to be a special snowflake without sacrificing anything
Go fuck yourself

WhatsApp will drop support for S40 later this year anyway

Being able to quickly take your phone out of your pocket and look something up is too mainstream.

Why are you being a hipster OP?

you can't make voip calls on those though