Haha it doesn't have an Infinity™ display that everybody totally loves and isn't forced at all

>haha it doesn't have an Infinity™ display that everybody totally loves and isn't forced at all
>haha it's just a iphone 7 rip off even though it's an oppo ripoff design wise and doesn't have proprietary hardware and software like the iphone
>haha it's barely cheaper than a regular smartphone even though it's still $200 cheaper than most high end smartphones
>haha it only has a top 5 camera not the best ever made :DDDDD
>haha it doesn't even work on verizon, haha peasant phone

its not xiaomi

>no physical keyboard
Dropped.

fuckhueg bezels again at the top and bottom yet no fucking front facing speakers

OP needs to go off themselves

>OnePlus
They're BLU and Alcatel tier phones, they ruined themselves with the secret club invite only shit in the past.

Is it made by undesirables? I think the answer is yes. Who the fuck cares what the specs are then?

the iPhone 7 cloned design turns me off desu. I dont want to defend a phone every time I go out with my friends. I'm getting the G6+

I think they didn't have enough phones to sell back then.
They were a flagship competitor in the past at a good price. Now for $499(?) you might as well go for the $700 price point and get a phone without shortcuts and applel design.

>no sd slot

Why would you care ur friends opinion?

G6 is price at $350 at my place... The cheapest flagship phone

>flagship killer!
>almost all flagships have sd card slots
it's almost like you want to get chinked

The only good thing about oneplus is nearly stock android experience...

Other than that is just meh..

press F to pay respect

I don't even like this phone, but you're just an irrelevant faggot.

>glued battery

nice waste, faggot

>Having different preferences is bad

>verizon
The fuck is a verizon, and why should I care?

>One plus 5
>Not proprietary software and hardware
Where'd you find the source code for oxygen OS?

>trusting those fags ever
keep getting meme'd on, OP

well they're my friends so I actually take their opinions with a grain of salt. It'd just get tiring having to defend this piece of shit greasemagnet phone.

>top 5 camera
nice b8

Literally everything about the phone has been ripped off from iPhone. As an american, it's my duty to not support the theft of IP of an american company by the chinese.

>caring about some soulless globalist corporation

lmaoing at ur life

>iphone knockoff
kek'd