Are you getting a one plus 5, user? aren't you part of the revolution?

are you getting a one plus 5, user? aren't you part of the revolution?

I ain't settling for some iPhoney copy without wireless charging. Come the iPhone 8 and all those Android OEMs will be hopping back on the wireless charging dick.

i got something better

>muh iphone copy
It's a copy of the latest phone by oppo

>blacked berry

enjoy your incredible bending phone

i will. along with my tactile keyboard and 4 day battery life

For its cost, you could buy a real flagship phone. But sure, buy a OP5 and settle for those huge bezels.

i rather have sharps flag ship phone then some fucking iphone knock off and this is coming from an iphone owner

Of course not.

Mah nigga

>dogshit camera
>chinkshit interior
>not water resistant
>FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS
>looks like an iphone
Nah, I'll skip out on the Autist 5

$479.
I will, but not now. Waiting for custom ROMs and potential problems discovered after launch.

Same price as the Samsung S8

all specs lower, less support, probably fewer updates, probably fewer accessories and parts available

yeah bargain

>2017
>Still no verizon support

Nope. I'll be going with the Note 8, assuming it has a 3.5mm jack. If not, I;ll cry to Sup Forums about what phone to get instead.

>$479.
The Samsung S8 is on sale for 425 right now

>CDMAIDS

Yeah, it you stack up sale offers. OP5 is 479 straight, who knows how much it would be possible to save.
They said that op5 has one unified global version that supports whatever sd835 supports. Are you sure it doesn't support Verizon?

>Yeah, it you stack up sale offers. OP5 is 479 straight, who knows how much it would be possible to save.

probably not much, even if you took 100 dollars or more than 20% off the OP5 it would still only be $45 cheaper than an actual flagship phone from a real company

and it's unlikely you would get that much off it

I don't consider a phone without LOS support worthy a purchase regardless of the price. One of the reasons I won't buy op5 right now.

>never settle
>they settle for iphone look
makes you think

what is LOS support

non-removable battery
no sd support

same proc as s8

It's significantly cheaper than the s8, has more RAM, and it has official bootloader unlock and Lineage OS support.

It's $50 more expensive than the S8:

LineageOS.

Not in my country. Even then, no fucking chance I'll buy a phone with a glass back.

and why is that needed

but they upped the price again #neversettle

Without it a phone is unusable. Especially true in Samsung's case.

>Without it a phone is unusable
Wrong. Even with it a phone is unusable.

move to a real country

it will sell out anyways

>galaxy s8 unlocked 64gb is $625
>oneplus 5 unlocked 64gb is $479
What?

Did you not follow the link where I linked an image of the sale they are having now?

S8 unlocked 64gb is $424.99

>not even out yet
>kernel sources already available
Yep, absolutely. Oneplus is the new Nexus.

>trade in another phone worth $200
>pay an additional $425
>"I swear it doesn't cost $600, goys!"
It's almost like you can't do basic math.

I'm not a fan, the metal build makes it easily prone to rusting, especially since the phone is not waterproof.

>rusting
phones aren't made out of cast iron you fucking retard

>CDMA
Hello 2005

No, because I'm happy with my 3T

I have a oneplus 3, maybe i'll upgrade when the oneplus 7 comes out.

Ordered it day 1

Hope it comes today lads

>not just buying Mi6
>100$ cheaper
>identical specs

3T going well

If I'm getting a chink phone, I'm going full chink
just bout a RN4 for 150$, that is a chink phone
not gonna pay 600$ for muh ram

Why not just buy the 3T.
Same shit but cheaper.

>probably fewer updates
>probably fewer accessories
What's the probability distribution, the expected value and the variance of that?

Nope, I bought the Oneplus 3 so I won't need to upgrade any time soon. It feels like Oneplus are going downhill when they're hiking up the prices but they're still pretty much the only alternative if you want minimal skinned software and high end specs without paying out the ass for a LG/Pixel/HTC/Whatever, and if you import phones from China you won't get any post purchase support whatsoever.

I install LineageOS on day 1 on all my phones anyways so it doesn't really matter a lot to me but my OP3 broke shortly after I got it and I just sent it in to their support center and got a new phone after a month, no questions asked, didn't pay a penny. I would've been fucked if I had gotten a Xiaomi.

>his country doesnt have official xiaomi repair centre

Inferior screen, inferior camera... So...

S8>>>iPhone Plus 5

At that price point you might as well get a fucking samsung galaxy on sale or something. I have OP3T and Im not getting a new phone for a long time.

After seeing this shitshow of a chink shit phone I just went and bought a discounted lg g6.
Literally no reason to get this chink shit when you can get better phones for less.

Nope, I don't live in a third world country

I've tried the S8+ and think it's pretty shitty. The Microphone constantly has problems when talking over the speaker, and the front camera has focusing issues all the time. Good specs but the bloatware manages to make it lag hard anyway.
Maybe I was just unlucky though.

> no OIS
> two shitty sensors from last year OPPO
> forever unfinished software
> support dropped in 1 year

Oh well, at least it looks like an iPhone 7.

>American education.

>Wireless charging
You place it on a plastic circle and can't pick it up because you will stop the charging
>Wired charging
You can actually use it while charging

479€ = FU

>revolution
lmao

why not have both? wireless charging pad on bedside table for overnight trickle charge, cable for the other times.

Got the Honor 8 instead. Very happy with it.

why not just buy the 5
slightly more expensive but better

>2017
>Still on Verizon

>pretending a phone is a revolution

Wow, it really is an iPhone ripoff.

>hey user it that an iphone?
>n-no it's an oneplus
>oh

I need a new phone since my Nexus 5 is having a combo of bootloop, power button, short battery life, and storage space issues, so I'm going to buy it. But I will probably sell the OP5 in a few months and order the pixel 2.

Mine comes in tomorrow

>falling for the hype

Because it's a blatant iPhone rip off. And also because I already have a V20. No other phone compares.

I'm still happy with my OnePlus 3, I don't see the need to upgrade anytime soon.

Just patiently waiting for xposed on nougat though.

can i trade in a 3 year old moto g for $200? holy shit this seems like a great deal.

what condition does the phone you're trading have to be in? last i tried they wanted to give me $40 for my iPhone 6.... and the phone was in perfect condition, i had a case and tempered glass on it since day one..

the dude in store even told me I'm better off selling it on Craigslist if i want more money for it...

Isn't the entire reason for this range of phone to exist, settling?

how does it compare to the xz premium? i always felt something is missing from the oneplus 5
overcharge protection? not waterproof?
both phones are too large. it really made me want to switch to an iphone

>trade in faq says nothing about the phone being able to connect to a cell network

looks like i can do something useful with my XZ5 that sony fucked up the sim slot on.

Why would I want one when I have a OnePlus 3T?

>4 day battery life
screenshot?

1/2

That shit has a 3300mah battery.. And that's not horrible or anything... but there ain't no way in hell it'll be able achieve any more than a full day's use. it'll be similar to the iPhone 7 in terms of battery life, more than likely.

2/2

>inb4 hurr durr only 3hr sot

i work 12 hours a day, and i have no access to my phone during this time.

noice, but the lack of root, substratum and LOS is a no no for me. They do good security updates right? How is BB doing in terms of OS updates?

>How is BB doing in terms of OS updates?
got it on the 16th. shipped with the april android security patch, not even 30 min after turning it on, it autoupdated to the june 5th patch.

Nice calculator

Oneplus One is all I need

That's a cool piece of paper but I'm not sure it's better than a smartphone

>are you getting a one plus 5, user? aren't you part of the revolution?
>revolution
>OP3T rebrand with meme features
>design stolen again
>still no QHD, 4000mAh battery, SD card slot
>only $499 for the entry version of this mess
No thanks.

xD

keep the faith, brother

itoy clone

also, nice ad

>chinkshit
>bad camera
>copied iphone
>lagdroid
>meme phone
No thanks.

What happened to the OnePlus 4?

the number 4 is as scary as the number "13" to superstitious Chinese so they try to omit it from shit

>tfw BB10 is dead

pls delete this. it reminds me of a time that can never again be.

DELTE THIS!

What are the best new phones that still have a microSD slot?

Apple sold iPhone 4 in China.

Ahaha what a bunch of retards

Galaxy phones had and currently have this for years now.

I already have an iPhone

Yeah I was planning on getting an international GS7 when it gets a bit cheaper. Fuck the retarded curved screen on the GS8 tho. Also capacitive + physical > software buttons, which is one part that Oneplus does right at least.

So you don't ever just take a break from your phone? Geez ok then stick to cables.