The internet has allowed all kinds of shit to be free. But why do I have to pay a telecom for internet service...

The internet has allowed all kinds of shit to be free. But why do I have to pay a telecom for internet service? Why isn't the internet itself free?

Do you wanna run a cord underground to Sup Forums's servers?

Wtf digital goods are "free" aka easily pirates but physical resources still cost money? Why don't we live in a universe with non-finite resources?

I am now a #Commie Missile

I'm against net neutrality

>Water, food and shelter are basic human necessities as rules by the UN convention of human rights
>still have to pay for them

Why don't you found your own indie internet service operator service that you run from your basement

In the end Internet costs money. Who is going to pay that? Maybe the people/companies using it?

Physical resources don't cost anything. That's just what the jews want you to believe to keep you under their control.

Cause they own the cables and shit like that

Internet is a privilege, imagine if the Internet is made free it would be filled with pajeets and blacks who would chase after white women online and shitpost on our sisters pictures.

They already do that. You can get free internet at any public library as well.

The state

this

Sad

What language barrier? You know that India was a British colony and a large percentage can speak English right?

I spek eglish, u betiful pls pic ur milk tank. I luv u pls merry me I frm India vry vry gud country

Sup pajeet

And why are you assuming that white girls speak english dumbfuck? If you think that any english speaking country is even remotely white you're sorely mistaken and utterly retarded.

>If you think that any english speaking country is even remotely white you're sorely mistaken and utterly retarded.
>white people don't speak english
K. What's the last bastion of the white race user? Iceland?

I was going to give you some credit for originality but then you posted

Sure, it's just processing them that costs money. Feel free to mine some copper ore and start making your own networking devices.

Whether you actually own anything beyond a few meters under your land property is a different matter.

Haha Dude leave this fags they dnt know the diff bw educated indian and an uneducated indians...