Rusfags, where is the best place to buy computer components...

rusfags, where is the best place to buy computer components? all i see available is this garbage dns with shitty service provided by fucking ex-cons with tattoos on their hands, has your decaying motherland nothing better to offer?

Russians hate communists. Kill yourself, faggot.

how does it feel to be your broke soviet parent's retirement fund tovarish?

How does it feel to be a bootlicker, you commie swine? Fuck yourself, pigshit.

F-center used to be fucking great for both prices and service, but for the last few years prices got to above average. Still awesome service, never heard of them fucking over customers.
Regard is cheap as shit but there's way too many reports of them selling broken and/or used parts as new and refusing repair/return. I did easily return some memory incompatible with Ryzen though.
For best prices check computeruniverse.

Depends on the area

Here we have citilink, onlinetrade and ulmart

Also, dns here is staffed by ok people so i dunno

Great, I'll check them out. Thanks for the info.

Ulmart seems to have a very limited selection on pretty much everything tho

>computeruniverse
It's a fucking lottery. You never know if they have items in stock, if they will send it correctly (e.g. in one box), if it will pass the customs, if it will not be stolen or damaged by russian post.
>where is the best place to buy computer components?
Ogo, Citilink, Just, Regard is fine. Pleer.ru is utter shit.

They went to shit when they started selling crap like garden supplies

Regard is one of the better online retailers, good selection, prices, and fast service. The website is also cleanly laid out.

Online-trade is also pretty good and they have brick & mortar stores all around, which is convenient if you need a product demonstration of something expensive before you buy.

I built my PC in Regard.

OP Check out Gorbushka, its kind of a meme but I found some cool shit there.

russfags are poor subhumans and they should go back to vk.

>Gorbushka
>no parking space
>tiny dirty walkways
>dodgy overpriced shops
>muslims everyware
No.

> Gorbushka
Are you fucking serious? Mitino, Budenovo and Savelovo are all way better if you really want some window shopping and hands-on testing before you just order something online.

Aliexpress, like everywhere else.

>decaying
>implying that Russia wasn't always shit

OP here
this was very helpful, many thanks мoи нeгpы

Spotted the guy who's never talked to a Russian ever, or anyone from Eastern Europe in general. You might not know it sitting in Nebraska, but 80%+ of Eastern Europeans wish Stalin was still alive

> 80%+ of Eastern Europeans wish Stalin was still alive

Yeah, sure, Poles especially

OP here, holy fuck I've been there before once, promised myself never again. What the fuck is the story behind that shithole? So much human garbage saying skajite pajalusta chto vy ishite at every 3 steps I took, it felt more like walking the streets of pajeendia.