/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

Previous thread: What are you working on, Sup Forums?

Frogger-like game where you play as the cars and run over frogposters.

Java!

C influenced languages get an automatic F in my book.

there's a webfag in /mkg/ who says he uses alt codes a lot when he's "programming"

do you use alt codes, like, at all?

how do i create a database with microsoft sql express something something
i have to make a project for my C# course and all the examples show premade databases imported
never worked with them before

C++ can't gen any ugl-

Reminder that Algog is better than C.

Real thread:

frogposting >>> animeposting

>templates
nice strawman

>What are you working on, Sup Forums?
I work on cleaning the mess after successful prototyping

>>>/reddit/
nigger faggot

@61028421
>2hu
>animu
You seem to be new here. This is a website oriented towards japanese culture, and is modeled after a popular website in japan. As such, the inclusion of anime-related material is acceptable. The use of frogs, however, is not.

by what criteria? technically this one was posted first.

>by what criteria
By having an image which isn't a frog.

I'm not talking about templates tho.

Real thread --->

Who cares? Dont you have better thinks to occupy your mind with? I've seen dpt before that had faggy pics in OP like and stuff but he thread continued. And this thread was created first and linked to first.

see :

Try a docker image

>frogposter starting thread wars
Fuck off.

Who here /cqrs/

Reminder that the real thread is here

kill yourself stupid weeb, there is nothing wrong with frogposting

@61028705
>stupid weeb
You seem to be new here. All the *chan websites are born out of anime culture.
We apologize that seems to intrinsically trigger your plebbit sensibilities.
>there is nothing wrong with frogposting
Are we being raided by redditors like you today? Your kind is not welcome here.

While that's arguable thread wars are always bad so sod off

Anime is the fundamental part of imageboard culture and being disgraceful to the anime must be a punishable offence.

Daily reminder to use non-frogposting threads

I hope you saged.

sure is summer

no one complained about frogs until like a year ago

Frogs are cancer, kill yourself moran.

@61028774
Shutup, cancer, go posts frogs in r9k and tv.

butthurt detected

@61028858
I don't want reddit stink nearby. Fuck off.

Please stop fighting, youg men. This is a peaceful thread.
We all fren here :-)

Yeah whenever I see something new like that I look for around 10 seconds and scroll down because I know that I will never use it. Still like C++11 though.

Even Python?

>Anime is the fundamental part of imageboard culture and being disgraceful to the anime must be a punishable offence.
I have largely stayed away from Sup Forums for the last few years (since 2014) and it's still the only board that unironically parrots this shit. Fuck off. No one cares about the OP image. Wait till this thread autosages and post a new one with whatever pic you want. It's not appropriate to shitpost and derail someone else's thread because you don't like the OP image. Duplicates of existing ones are also not ok.

@61029003
@61029038
The redditors seem to be out in force at the moment. Your kind is not welcome here.

>"""unironically"""

I've literally never visited myself on purpose. Maybe got linked to it, but never posted anything over there. Its just boring and that upvote culture is boring.
Sill a nice try, fren.

Daily reminder that Perl is dead

I've rarely seen some appliances which had some weird ass, custom linux on it which had no python on it. There I had to use perl for scripting. So it is not 100% ded, but mostly, yes.

@61029107
I'm sorry, but you must be confused, redditor.
We've been over this many times in these threads. I don't care what the motivation or subtext was, the fact is you did it and you are a dumb frogposter.

Does anyone here enjoy programming on old machines, in old languages?

which language is this language

I am really sorry that I am a normie fuck who doesnt grind Sup Forums as much, because I dont have as much time, but most of the time it is pretty comfy here

>and it's still the only board that unironically parrots this shit. Fuck off.
He says while using the Japanese word "sage".

I suppose you are right. I don't expect to find a job working with Perl but I overlooked that application. I listed in on a recruiting form for my college despite having minimal experience with it, so I might need it in the future. But outside of that and the web-related stuff (running websites such as Craigslist) I don't see it as super relevant these days. More than a lot of languages that get mentioned here though. I drink the Python kool-aid HARD because my best friend is a Python dork too and we did our senior research project in Python, which went pretty well. The deep learning/neural network aspect that we attempted was pretty pathetic though. It's bailed me out in a lot of situations when I need to write something fast.

Stop creating duplicate threads. Check the catalog first before creating a thread that has the exact same topic as an already exiting thread.

@61029258
@61029290
Everything in your posts reeks of reddit.
Seriously: piss off. Your kind is not welcome here.