The wiki doesn't include any recommended printers...

The wiki doesn't include any recommended printers, is there a Sup Forums guide to printers for makings good posters and notecards?

Also one that is secure
seeingyellow.com/

I like deskjet series

Hows the ink cost and reliability on it?

It's 30 bucks for a set of colored/black ink, box says they do 200 pages

200 pages of like 1% coverage. printers like that will drain your wallet. just order them from a lab it'll be cheaper

don't fall for the ink jew.

hp, xerox or brother laserjet.

Yeah no, I have controversial political opinions otherwise I'd do that

>falling for the tracking dot jew

I posted about the tracking dot jew in the OP

bump

lmao like what. german pepes?

No but its none of your business

this /thread

You aren't important enough to print color on paper. Phones, tablets, and computers have color screens and they are better than paper.

Spend $100 on a printer. Spend $45 on a black and white toner cartridge that prints out 2,400 pages.

I really like my HP C3140 all in one. (2006 model, hey it still works and HP makes ink so why not).
I don't do lot of printing per say more like copy/scan so the ink works well for me. When I do print the occasional photo the results look damn good (course I use photoshop as main print application). The ink will last me a long time. But for large volume printing your better off getting a Lazar printer or going to staples/office depot/online to have it done. or even better just "borrow" your workplace printer and print stuff there during breaks/late afternoon. (long as it ain't stuff you'd be embarrassed about if it was discovered)

haha cucks, I pay $48 for 2500 pages of black and white using my monotone brother printer.

Are laser printers the only way to not gwt jewed on cartridges?

You still get jewed, but it isn't nearly as bad.

Brother brand is good

Take this kid's advice for sure.
>the ink will last me a long time
At least a few weeks until it dries out and the print heads need to be replaced.
>a Lazar printer
Becuase laser isn't good enough

bootleg ink exists...and it's basically the same thing minus the propietary/drm bullshit

Bootleg ink is even worse. Sure it's a few shekels less, but the print mechanism isn't as reliable and it still doesn't compare to the price per page OEM toner cartridges offer.

Ink is terrible to begin with. It dries out. Toner doesn't. It doesn't offer the clear professional looking text that a laser printer has to offer. To top it off, modern inkjet printers are built like shit.

Just say no to ink. Say no to color.

Sup Forums preferred printers are laserjet, controlled through CUPS.
>inb4 using paper in 2017

>buying a printer only
Get 3-in-1/All-in-one
Get refills.
>you can get jew tracked if you don't fill yellow
>You aren't important enough to print color on paper.
You need a color copy of your identifications.
Decent schools require you to hand your papers in color, especially if it has charts.
The downside with inkjet is the slow printing, similar to the laser jet overheating.
/Thread
>until it dries out and the print heads need to be replaced
This need at least a year, and cleaning the cartridge head is very simple, just pray some window cleaner then "tap" NOT wipe with paper towel, worse case you need to blow it from the vents hole.
>few shekels less
"Original" ink is about 50$, "bootleg" ink is 10$
>professional looking
That's propaganda
>modern inkjet printers are built like shit
It's a printer.
>Say no to color.
You remind me of my grandfather, he refused to use color TV because he thought it would cause blindness.

Canon printers have terrible drivers.