VLC stream settings or VLC Stream alternatives

Someone knows how get a better stream config for VLC, and if VLC is shitty what i should use as stream alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

203.162.76.92:5021/live/415|c03
youtube.com/watch?v=4AZ2vn5twyQ
jstarkan.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use MPC-HC, what the fuck

>MPC-HC

it gives me the same problem, how i fix there?

Stop using hardware from 2005

get a decent pc that isn't 10 years old? idk dude i've never had an issue with it, even on my old pentium 4

yes, use mpv

I wonder, dont vlc devs see this shit when they use vlc? Its basicly part and parcel of vlc usage.

No

Post more of these.

its internet problem not PC problem

i am trying use Chinese Streams of Japanese TV

203.162.76.92:5021/live/415|c03

I Used this one, the stream got better but still glithes a lot, at least the images arent so bugged

I Tried pause, the audio looks good for some minutes then the glithes happen again

i had the same problem, use SMPlayer
is MPV but with gui, options and even skins

vlc's one use is streams

your chinkstreams are just bad desu. japanese tv is terrible and glitchy to begin with, and your stream is either going antenna - transcode - private stream to chink server - transcode - you or is using an actual smuggled Ku band dish on the margin of sat coverage on someone's balcony in eastern China.

i think that is more the second option than first one since that they have two different regions of free tv (Kanto and Kansai) + Cable ones

What makes the shit even more difficult is that they are the only good option for me since all other JPTV Streams are paid and expensive as fuck

>more the first than second

fixed

>Using anything other than mpv
I want Sup Forums to leave

I just discoveried, it seems that is a US/JP guy streaming from Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=4AZ2vn5twyQ

why ins't there an open source p2p streaming program?

the paid ones aren't "really" expensive, but they're also not any better in this way. same shitty systems design, less competition for bandwith to them.

the problem is that china's goofy stack of at best a couple layers of vlc on its end is busted and possibly getting bad data itself. there's no way around it other than writing it off as like static on an analog broadcast and lurking pd for .tses later if you need an hq version.

there is, it's called vlc

or keyhole but keyhole is even worse in every way except discoverability

also Lagging is even worst on keyhole

i found a good one some months ago but the stupid guy started making 15 test then pay for use more after 1st of January

shit's expensive to run as a service, i don't blame him. the last time i priced a rig it was a few hundred dollars in h/w per channel, plus around a 20mbit connection per. then there's cable/satellite subscription fees, rent for an apartment that's chill with 20 antennas stacked on your balcony, all that shit.

you are right at this, money dont grow in trees

i just hate live where the Dollar makes everything 3x more expensive

btw here is his site
jstarkan.com/

so, it seems that i will have to live with fucked streams for now...

Stop watching garbage.
Problem solved

B-but user, i like to see worldwide sports

btw in korea is super easy to find sports (anytype) for free and you only need a fucking VPN

im surprised that Korea is so good in share sports but Japan is so asshole with it