The year is 2032, Intel has purchased Viacom, Nvidia, and AMD. There are no longer gpu's...

the year is 2032, Intel has purchased Viacom, Nvidia, and AMD. There are no longer gpu's, just pcie cpu socket cards that can fit anywhere from 4 to 12 x86 cpu's for parallel triangle drawing via microsoft's proprietary DirectX20 API which uses Intel's Proprietary VGPUPro Instruction set featured on Intel processors. Linux is long dead and buried, and Apple has completely given up on anything that isn't ARM. The latest flagship cpu is the i12-96900mkvll, a 4 core/4 thread cpu with 4 pcie lanes and, with monthly subscription, hyperthreading and turbo boost 4.0 technology. LinusTechTips, pictured here a mere shell of his former self, is pulled from his life of constantly cranking out reviews for shitty overpriced audio equipment and scrapyard wars episodes, to answer to charges by Intel Corp related to featuring outdated cpu's in comparisons that show they were actually faster back then. Various benchmark tool vendors could not be reached for comment as to why every new arch when the tools are recompiled to only work with the latest hardware, that they give much higher numbers than any previous versions give when ran on the same systems.

kek good read

Nice fanfiction.

So you are telling us to commit the Holocaust 2.0 in order to avoid this hell?

no
most jews are normal people

And none of it matters as ARM is the dominant architecture with a rapidly encroaching RISC-V that has the likes of Qualcomm, Samsung, Apple, Alphabet, IBM and Microsoft moving the architecture forward to a low power, high performance future.

Large X86 servers have been relegated to legacy and backup hardware. Walking Jurassic Park dinosaurs that we will teach our kids about, like punch cards and tape drive mainframes.

t. Rabbi Abraham Rosenstein

>when you have failed this bad that the future generation sympathises with the Jews

The first generation of online intel fans have finally eaten themselves into an early casket from untreated diabetes and malignant ass cancer. The phrases "Should I upgrade my i7-4770k" and "Wait til next gen" still echo quietly across the graveyard for eternity.

not an argument

Yeah, same way that most Muslims are normal people
> what is taqiyya

the same thing should count for Christians. We are all fucked up people, deal with it.

Can you give me a comparison of Christian terrorist attacks in the last three decades compared to Muslim ones, please?

Christianity is non-violent

last London attack was directed at Muslim people.

You didn't answer my question.

> after getting blown up, stabbed, shot and run over for decades, someone snaps and strikes back
Well colour me fucking surprised. Also, just because it was directed at Muslims doesn't mean the attacker was Christian, mate.

>Yeah, same way that most Muslims are normal people
then why don't 'most' muslims contribute to society like everyone else? 22% of the world's population, 5% of its GDP.

I was being sarcastic there, dude. Doesn't translate well into text, I guess

why would an obvious towards another religion not be that of the most popular one? Jews aren't really so open with their religion in the UK mate.

> what is agnosticism
> what is atheism

Christians don't have a deception doctrine. Also their religion suffered lots of reforms through history.
Meanwhile kikes and sand niggers are authorized to lying

>after getting bombed, shot, bayonetted, embargoed, and occupied for decades, someone snaps and strikes back

shoe fits both feet, senpai

What is this video?

Breivik, NSU, last London attack, a few attacks in egypt. If we ignore your quite arbitrary Limit of three decades we can count everything the IRA did ;-)

You mean centuries.
There was a British invasion of afghanistan in the 1850s.

The american bombardment of Pakistan is now, though.

>Quite arbitrary
Muslim apologists love the "since 9/11" cutoff, at least 3 decades isn't blatantly set up to exclude a massive terror attack

Anyways, all the attacks you listed don't even sum up to the last 2 years of Muslim attacks.

>Still can't run Crysis 3 4k/60Fps on my Hyberbingbus i12-96900mkvll PC

I will KMS myself...

Just trying to give context- western powers have been dropping explosives on middle eastern civilians for hundreds of years.

Linus will be completely bald in 15 years.

Hundreds?....m8

But nobody died except the guy having a heart attack. How boring.
>moslems aren't bad!
>terrorists aren't real missions l Muslims
>the last 12 incidents don't count beside l because they were not all immigrants
>look at this Christian terrorist attack!!!!!
The curtain l Christian guy didn't even yell something akin to aloha snekburb