It's true?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/NvINjQb2
10ways.com/improve-yourself/tricks-companies-play/the-free-watch-scam
bbb.org/pittsburgh/news-events/bbb-scam-alerts/2017/04/giveaway-scam-poses-as-facebook/
s.aliexpress.com/FjmiURF3
s.aliexpress.com/zAZJRFve
s.aliexpress.com/RN7zeyqq
s.aliexpress.com/NZrEzqEV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know your company is shit when you have to shill for 3 straight days just to GIVE AWAY $3,000 in watches.

Grey market shill fuck off back to /biz/

I just bought 5. What a bargain. I only had to pay a small $50 shipping and handling charge for each one of these magnificent machines. I'm probably going to buy more once I get home, these are going to sell out quick!

is this real?

Hahahaha nice
This right.

Can't tell if this is just sarcasms or post-sarcasm spamming. These threads have been on and off different boards for months now.
Website is a scam

It's a scam. You're paying more than the actual price + shipping combined.

nice way of baiting people out of free watches u faget. stop being a hoarder

How many rupees do you get paid to run this scam, Pajeet?

It no scam. Very fair price.

the last time i get a free thing was windows 10, never fucking again

Answer the question Pajeet. How many rupees?

I will not answer such queries. Continue to berate me at your own risk.

Please accept my dearest apology. My post was for this homosex.

What are you going to do Pajeet? Call me and tell me my Windows has a virus? Just answer the question. How many rupees?

>i'm going to shill this every day and maybe people will actually fall for it

>i'm going to keep telling people it's a scam so I can hoard more for myself

YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. HAHAHA YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!

Okay Pajeet, just calm down. Will you maybe answer a different question? Do you poo in the loo?

Are you 300 pounds?

185. Where's your designated shitting street?

>wanting to hoard $2 watches you could buy from aliexpress instead with free shipping

Those cost at least $13 when you include shipping.

Here's that $70 watch for 5 bucks
s.aliexpress.com/NvINjQb2

If the mouth of your mother whore!

DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS!

Many fake products there. Buy genuine. The link above has many good products.

Speaking of mothers, is yours proud of you? Does she know what you do for a living?

Yes, I fuck little white boys like you. Next year, I come to America on visa and fuck you in the ass. OK?

Why wait a year? Is that how long it will take you to save your rupees from this scam? You can come right now as long as you don't mind me pointing and laughing at your tiny little dick. You have to promise to use the loo while you're here though, okay Pajeet?

I must wait on work VISA. Microsoft is taking long time to compile visa papers. I come to America with my 5 cousin and we rape your family.

Can I point and laugh at their babydicks too, Pajeet? Just tell me when you're on your way. I'll have a feast of bacon-wrapped porkchops waiting for you.

>Indians don't eat pork

It no surprise you have to beg Indians to move to America. You are very stupid people.

Oh, I'm sorry Pajeet. Are you one of the ones that worship cows instead? I'll make it a bacon-wrapped steak, just for you.

Not necessary. You mother will wrap her bacon around my steak.

Is that what you call your babydick, Pajeet? That's cute. Hey, does it ever dangle into the pile when you're at the designated shitting street?

It is common for us to throw our penis over shoulder while relief. You no have this problem, ghost boy.

Dude, just give up. You're embarrassing yourself. This ugly Indian cunt is killing you.

>people actually fall for this scam

10ways.com/improve-yourself/tricks-companies-play/the-free-watch-scam

bbb.org/pittsburgh/news-events/bbb-scam-alerts/2017/04/giveaway-scam-poses-as-facebook/

haha, Fucking retards.

and reported for spamming, pajeet.

Fuck your mother.

>14$ shipping to Germany EACH watch.
Of course It's ''''''''''''''free''''''''''''''''''

Why, Tyrone? Your scamming doesn't go well?

Stupid American. India has no niggers.

>posting antisemitic posts from Germany

Enjoy your raid.

>India has no niggers.

You mad that US more black than India?

I most certainly do not have that problem. It would be quite painful to cut my dick off and throw it away behind me. I'm glad you did though, Pajeet. It would be a shame if you were ever to breed.

Dude, I'm sitting here bored as fuck watching youtube shit on another monitor. I'm not aiming for the mental smackdown in the middle of the night, I'm just taking up this Pajeet's time and attention that he could use spamming another board. It's about time to get some sleep, so a hearty farewell to my fellow gentlemen, and a hearty "Your family must have had bigger dreams for you at one point" to my Pajeet friend.

>antisemitic posts
It's ((())), not '''''''. newfag.

>$0.00
>very fair price

Tell that to Merkel's Moral Police when they get there.

Wow it works, it is very very good. Don't listen to those motherfuckers who say it doesn't work. Trust me it works I just brought 10 watches for resale

Hi Pajeet!

Hi, do you have any questions about the product?

This. Very good watch. Very good price.

How much are the watches on aliexpress?

Dear friend, please see our post here:

20$ maybe? Do you want the site owners number for inquiry?

>this newfag shill thinks that be cause this is an anonymous image board we cant tell his is samefagging

$5 including shipping for the ones that are """"""free"""""", $20 for the expensive ones.

>be cause
Hi fellow Indian

>his is

$1-5

Not even that much

aliexpress is legit, actually more legit than amazon, amazon doesn't seem to have much oversight

Here's a fewof the watches on that site
s.aliexpress.com/FjmiURF3

s.aliexpress.com/zAZJRFve

s.aliexpress.com/RN7zeyqq

s.aliexpress.com/NZrEzqEV

Oh shut up. It's not like you proofread everything you post.

I'd rather buy at Aliexpress since Indians are worse than Chinese.

They aren't actually free, shipping is like $15. They order straight from China and ship to your house, watch probably only costs a few dollars.

Pls no report me I'm was trolling ya cunts

It's okay poo nigger, deny your mere existence just because you're ashamed of being Indian.

Fuck you, fat nigger.

Yes, how many rupees do you get paid to run this scam, Pajeet?

POO

See

>It's okay poo nigger, deny your mere existence just because you're ashamed of being Indian.
I'm not Indian and English isn't my second language.

I just don't look at what I am typing and sometimes I type different words than I am thinking which I don't catch because I don't check.

Stop bringing up something that doesn't matter. Right now we are busy scathing this shill.

Indian taqqiya

Free watch*

*Shipping and handling charges $250