/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user ears are starting to adjust to the big metal objects he's sticking into them user buys a soldering iron It has accurate temps but not ESD safe Fake Fans are now a thing user doesn't like the ZS5 memes user buys a Xiaomeme toothbrush user receives a cool MGS Poster user gets a car holder and Denim USB Cables

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_618914.html
aliexpress.com/item/youre-one-ugly-mutha-fuckah/32814511556.html
amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MXLW4TY/
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_620822.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_621141.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604985.html
aliexpress.com/item/YEAIN-New-Silicone-Soft-Japan-Real-Artificial-Vagina-Male-Masturbator-Fake-Pocket-Pussy-Sex-Products-Vagina/32735607096.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Le Pro 3 or Le Max 2?

If you are truly constrained between those two options, then go with the Le Pro 3.
>bigger battery
>newer SOC
>1080p instead of 1440p = more battery life

is it possible to transfer gaybest points from one account to another?

hello

The new link/coupon for the 10 cent autism spinner is finally working. Thanks anons/comfy.

on the discord? thanks for the heads up user I'll take a look

Post it

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_618914.html

Coupon: ENBHSFT

Chinkphone discussion:

no one cares about /spg/ user

Ty user, works to NZ this time too

Anyways OP5 is out.
Anyone bought into the Best phonememes?

Must say I was pretty shocked by the user who didn't like the Kz zs5 - a four way headphone with BA armatures should not be "lacking in bass"

Scratching my head at that one

>The Code cannot be used for Orders to Finland.
well that sucks

Same for Belgium.

That looks yummy

Really? Damn. Same happened with me yesterday with one of the other coupons.

Another Kiwi on the interwebs?

>Lithuanian cuisine

Previous thread

Can anybody find a more hideous chink watch than this?

aliexpress.com/item/youre-one-ugly-mutha-fuckah/32814511556.html

>price is 1.42
>enter coupon
>price increases to 3.35

t-thanks i guess

I want it.

that's just an actual "i'm rich" watch

It makes more sense in that picture. The blurry mess with chink wrist in the Ali listing makes it look more complex than it really is.

well, yeah. I think it's ugly as fuck, but it is well-designed and well-made.

I need bearings, I hear people using the word ceramic, any advice for infinite spin?

the fidget spinner fad is dead m8.

What's a good chink Bluetooth tag with a good app that'd run nicely on iOS? Also is there some universal app for these that could work with all locators?

I still have autism so for me its not dead

A friend sent me deal-with-it sunglasses.
They're made entirely from glass/hard plastic, have two stickers with the 6 squares as in the original meme, that make seeing difficult. Having 90° angles erywhere, they're very uncomfortable and one doesn't really get to see thru them, since they're not at eye level.

Comes with cheap microfiber wipe and some rope with gummy sth (prolly to somehow hold the glasses, or dual-hang lizards?). Also in the bubble wrap I found a chink good luck champ that says 'love', I can just about tie it around my dick.
All in all, well-memed for the price of $8.72

the autism fad is dead m8.

>some rope with gummy sth
you put one of the rubber things on each arm of the glasses and then you can hang them from your neck. how the fuck have you never seen this before?

Any thoughts about Oukitel K10000 Pro?

what are you planning to do to need a 10,000mah battery?

Good deal at Amazon UK for a BM-8000/phantom power/mic stand kit. Pretty much everything you'll need if you want the mic to work at its best.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MXLW4TY/

Blue is even cheaper.

I'm currently using a Nokia 6310i and I recharge my phone battery about once or twice a month or so. It'd suck to have to learn to recharge it every day or something but I'd quite like to get a smart phone. It'd be pretty useful for traveling. I don't really need any performance features, just a device with good battery life I can use to view maps and google and stuff on the internet when I travel. Not gonna game on it. Right now I'm carrying a compass and a paper map with me when I travel. I don't care about the thickness, my current phone is almost 3cm thick where the battery is the thickest.

You need audio interface not phantom power.

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference in audio between 48v phantom power and 48v through an audio interface. It's a good starter kit for someone considering a UM2 costs £25 alone. Plus XLR cables if someone wants to upgrade later.

If you want some audio autism run the 3.5mm end into a USB audio interface for some cleaner audio.

I keep finding an increasing number of chinkshit on amazon, I don't know if I should be worried or happy that now I can get cheap shit faster and with more warranties.

Fuck off, comfy. Stop recommending these stupid power supplies.

Bought a $50 spinner, wish me luck

Daily reminder that Comfy is actually Serbian and puts on a British accent every time he does a review.

He can't be Serbian, there are no pajeets in Serbia.

Visual studio if you're a micro$hill.

10$ more for something better wew.
If you want bm-mems just do it right.

stop spouting blatant misinformation that people need a £30-50 audio interface to make their chink microphone work.

£25 for UM2
£5 for XLR cable
£8 for BM-800
£9 for mic stand if you're doing it that way.

£31 for that kit is a good deal.

>friend has a ue boom
>waterproof, shock proof, durable, loud, sounds good
>i want it
>check online
>$199.99
>mfw.jpg
Any good alternatives on aliexpress? Up to 50€.

Could someone copy pasta all the coupons from the Discord please? I don't have Discord at work

there's nothing great today other than the 10 cent autism spinner.

Apparently the phone is missing a gyroscope and a magnetic sensor, don't know if that is an issue for you or not

Okeydoke, thanks for letting me know!

I bought the Batman spinner for £0.08, had to register for GB as I usually just use AliExpress and AliBaba for my shopping/importing to sell.

Chose the free, untracked shipping. I'm 99% certain I'll be chinked out of that 8p, the untracked free shipping has put me off shopping on GearBest as it gives sellers a leg to stand on when your item doesn't arrive. I'm reminded of the court case in the Chinese Steel copypasta, "you get what you pay for" and that makes me uneasy. The lack of choice on Ali makes it easier to argue over the fact your items hasn't arrived. Whether the shipping was free or not.

just dispute with paypal with gb if there is a problem even tho they are scummier than ali.
But their shipping is faster than ali at least for me in eastern eu.

Its just a 8cent autism spinner and judging from the length you went writing that shit out overthinking such a small thing you desperately need one.

Got my custom 90x40 cm mousepad.
The quality is great

user from the wrinkled Xiaomeme mousepad reporting back.

You motherfuckers can suck on me. I added a 1 star review for the chink and got my dispute going. It's pretty likely I'll get my money back.

Reminder that you are a cuck if you accept damaged products from chinks. Pic related.

KYS my man

>aliexpress filename
don't (you) him, it's bait

Kys you'reself, retard.

I don't, but I care about these threads not being shit up with the same 3 questions about the same 3 phones.

I literally downloaded this image from my dispute page, user.

Not worth it, has 2013 specs

how much did that cost you?

Why would you need to download the image when you already had the file available to upload it to aliexpress?

Actually having untracked shipping allows you to chink the seller easier as they have no way to prove if you received your order or not. If gearbest tries the "no shipping insurance = no refund for you" trick just threaten them with a paypal dispute and watch the chinks scramble to refund you.

this, if they get a paypal dispute it means they're in deep shit. They'll throw refunds at you left and right to avoid it.

Sup Forums limits file size. I was lazy to reduce from my own photos, so I just downloaded from the dispute.

What would be an alternative at a similar price point (160€) and similar battery duration?

Redmi Note 4 Global edition. 2 and a half days battery life on a single charge.

Anything with Snapdragon 625 will have long lasting battery and will outlast an Oukitel in battery life even with a smaller battery capacity because Mediatek processors are inefficient and battery hungry.

If you dont want to use your phone for games or soc media then any phone with a 4000mah battery and powesaving mode

Shitting Christ, a Chink site that supports PayPal. I did not know that. Good point.

Almost all the chink sites support Paypal. Aliexpress is the one exception.

You're mother is inefficient and hungry

Sure you did.

Can I get a recommendation on a Chinkphone pls?

At home I use an iPhone 7 but I'm scared to take it travelling with me because I'm bound to get robbed by some Slavs at some point. I don't much care about spec as long as it's got a kick-fucking-ass camera on it that's as good as my iPhone 7 or better. Wifi and 3g too, won't use 4g

I got suggested the Doogee Shoot 2 a while back but also got told it was shit?

I'm out of the loop, rec me some in-ear earbuds.
Used to rock xiaomi pistons v1 which I loved, then kept the xiaomi meme and bought 2 pairs of hybrids (V1?) which both broke down already.

What's next for me?

link?

KZ ZS5, there was a coupon to get them for $19 off gearbest

18 euros

Just got my autism cube

>as good as my iPhone 7 or better
You can forget that unless you're willing to pay +$400. You're better off getting a $100 point and shoot camera

are your foster parents not feeding you enough?

>performance
>on a cellphone
Battery is the most important thing on every ARM processor, go fys mediatek shill

just get a used sony point and shoot from a few generations back

The Doogee Shoot is only recommended by a shitposter, so don't bother with that phone

The chink phone with the best camera is the Huawei p10, everything else is a meme or shitposting
>doogee shoot
KEK

Mi5s mein doggo

ps: gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_620822.html if you don't want to spend as much. don't get doogeeshit

Lenovi Vibe Shot

cheaper with coupon NoteK4XJ

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_621141.html
The coupon only works with the international version (which is the one you want anyway).

Brings the price down to $144.99

International version =/= Redmi Note 4 Global, the phone you linked is missing B4 and B20

yeah if you need those bands then you go to:
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_604985.html

and use coupon ERSNOTE4 to get it down to $139.99

Coupon code "RedmiJ" also works, brings it down to the same price. Used it yesterday.

He's looking for a phone with a kickass camera. Not an ass camera.

Anyone bought an onahole on aliexpress for the lols? I bought this
aliexpress.com/item/YEAIN-New-Silicone-Soft-Japan-Real-Artificial-Vagina-Male-Masturbator-Fake-Pocket-Pussy-Sex-Products-Vagina/32735607096.html

Nokia pureview 808 everytime.
That phone is years ahead of anything released by other phone companies if youre looking for a camera phone.