Not storing your passwords in plaintext

>not storing your passwords in plaintext
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear dude. Or are you a pedophile?

I show my passwords if the government show their secret files

I honestly do store my passwords in plaintext, because in the event that my user account is compromised, they could install a keylogger or other sort of sniffing program and get my passwords anyways.

password manager, you won't have to type anything, except the password to unlock the database but it's useless without the the database file.

yeah, I'm sure it's impossible to intercept that data in any way from another program running in the background, right?

and it would be impossible for an attacker to get a copy of my local database file if he's already shitting programs all over my computer?

you don't need root access to fuck a single person up

Is it more secure that typing every password ?
I mean a real pass manager not the ones included in the web browsers.

>not pasting copies of your SSN, Birth Certificate, Credit card details and drivers license to every lamp post in your city
If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose dude. Or are you a pedophile?

@61039373
Nice reddit spacing. As expected of redditard who just discovered trolling in 2017.
No more yous for you fag.

There's the difference. I have nothing to hide from the National Security Agency and Google because they're trusted parties and make my life better and secure.

But I store my passwords in plain texts with military grade encryption.

>military grade
ROT13?

>accuses other people of being redditards
>uses reddit quoting
kys and gtfo

@61039470
Who are you quoting?

>@
what did he mean by this?

Caesar cipher :^)

No (you)s

@61039681
that you are not getting any yous today. get the fuck out of here and go fish for upboats on reddit, where you belong. never come back

I was going through my Google settings today and somehow Google had saved many website passwords for me, even though I don't use Chrome.

What the fuck?

>not wanting to show your password
>you're automatically looked upon as a pedophile
This stupid shit needs to stop.

>Falling for such obvious bait
Why?

Do you have something to hide?

>2017
>Not having at least 100GB of pedophilia and high res model pictures.

MODS

>Calling for mods
>Any year

t. normie

I take pictures of my passwords hidden amongst a bunch of other text, usually split up and backwards etc. It's just about enough for me to recognize and piece together, but not possible otherwise.

I'm not really tinfoilhat about spying or getting raided or whatever, I just keep getting nerds from Russia and Korea trying to get into my shit and don't feel like remembering long complex passwords.

I'm more worried about my terabyte of somalian violin schematics becoming known to """""""""friends""""""""""""""" and family

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

These tools exist to protect users from other ill intentioned users.
Not governments, though. Governments have enough power to fuck you up if they really want to.
Even if they can't decrypt your drive and show definitive proof, they will seize it and imprison you until you give them the keys.
The only protection against those is not becoming a target, by either not doing anything wrong or trying to avoid being on the radar. The latter is becoming increasingly harder to achieve.

tfw plain text protected by password in an encrypted archive like .rar

how fucked am I ?

I do store it in plaintext, which i encrypt 2048bit

>not sharing all your accounts with other people for maximum plausible deniability
You are like a baby

Faggot, not using ROR26 for stings

Ah the old "I'll show you mine if you show me yours".

>password manager, you won't have to type anything,

I don't have to type anything already, other than two instances of ctrl+c and ctrl+v.

Not a pedo, but I don't want my consensual rape fantasy migdget-on-bbc to get into the outside world.

Are you a pedo? If not, send me all your passwords and accounts to my e-mail.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums filters out your credit card number and the security number
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx , xxx

>tfw brainlets still shilling password managers

6495 3528 1975 4789 , 613

>other ill intentioned users
If you have an untrusted user on your machine you're fucked anyway.

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, xxx

you should've put hyphens in there, retard!

1111-1111-1111-1111, 111

FUCK
I'm ruined!