Post your Vindows 10™ Data Usage

Post your Vindows 10™ Data Usage.

Desktop here, Google Fiber reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

tweak.nl/glasvezel/pionieren-met-10-gigabit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

kill yourself

Ok.

actually here's also 3g usage

>tfw you're not cucked by a datacap like in third world countries

to be fair i installed it 4 days ago and mainly focused on installing drivers & software so yeah...

also i don't have a data cap & i got 1gbps for few euros so i guess i'm fine

forgot pic

Lower than I expected

RATE ME/10

What are you getting such high numbers from? Are you a torrenter?

torrents, game downloads, stream watching,

>32TB in 30 days
>over 1TB/day
What the hell are you doing to use that much data? My monthly total is like 3TB, most of which goes to my home server with rtorrent, I'm on an unlimited 1Gbps connection too.

I'm at work currently but I usually use 1100-1500GB a month.

Unlimited 1gbps.

he's probably seeding a lot of torrents

I'm only seeding ~150 torrents with a seed size of about 800GB, I rarely upload more than ~50gb a day.

20TB 10 gbps dutch masterrace internet.

> reporting in
Get back to /r/eddit

Exactly doing shit he's not supposed to do at work.

>10 gbps dutch masterrace
Lol no one believes you retard

No home user has residential 10gbps simply because you'd be spending $3000+ just to upgrade your NICs, switches, and router.

>10 gbps dutch masterrace internet.
>no screen shot or anything approaching proof

Wew sure is summer. If you do have access to a 10gbps link its for work or school. Not your home.

Got the modem for free from my ISP which was free, it supports 10 gbps.

tweak.nl/glasvezel/pionieren-met-10-gigabit.html

Lol so it's basically bullshit. You can hook up a single computer IF you pay for the 10gbps NIC yourself, or multiple computers, if you provide your own network equipment.

It's meant for autists and IT professionals with extra disposable income because they can't find a girl who'll fuck them.

If I told my wife we needed to drop $4500 on a network upgrade she'd be pissed.

$20 says you have the 1gbps plan because you're not retarded enough to waste $300+ on a single NIC.

>$4500
You seem to be getting ripped off there buddy, I'll build you a 10g router for $2500
Is good deal, I promise

I'm talking a full network upgrade. That's a router and two switches not including the cost of re-running CAT6a where my CAT5e currently is.

>still no screenshot.

into the trash

Whoa I had no idea. Maybe I should turn utorrent off sometimes.

Nah mate. You can get a switch with two 10gbe ports for around $800, and build a pfsense router for 10gbe for around a grand. Pick up a 10gbe card for your desktop for $2-300, and run some cables for another 2-3.
You don't need to run 10gbe to every client, just break it up at the switch and you can have up to ten clients pushing 1gb.

>just break it up at the switch and you can have up to ten clients pushing 1gb.

Fuck that, it's home use I don't need 10 clients at 1gbps, I want 2-3 clients at full 10gbps. And I'd be looking at $1600 for 2 switches. Another $1000-1500 for pfsense box. Another $300 for CAT6a and another $300 per NIC for the desktops and server.

So yea $4000+ all said and done. Trust me I have a 2gbps ISP so I've investigated how much itd cost to upgrade my network.

more than half of it is using local network storage instead of internal drives

If you REALLY need 10gbe for multiple clients, and they are in the same location, just daisychain. You don't NEED a switch port for every client.
Or even go as far as to manually switch between the clients to 10gbe when needed.

This is all moot though because unless you're living off a San capible of saturating more then 2gbps, just run dual cat 6 and link aggregation.

1gbps fiber